What's new

Afghan Taliban turning into well-trained force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it cool guys... No need to hurl insults on each other...

Extremely well equipped army? you know PA is based on quantity not quality.

PA has failed before against the TTP, and nothing shows that you can crush them.

Let me explain to you why Pakistan is not owned by Pakistanis.

TTP, control and activity in tribal Pashtun areas, no rule of governments law there.
Baluch fighters, undermines the rule of law in Baluchistan.
IMF is forcing your government to make reforms, in order to continue aid.
Sharif, is an Arab doll.

Foreign powers are playing a bigger role in Pakistan, than Pakistanis themselves does.
1:who told you that pak army is based on quantity...? cannot you see the weapons we made......believe me indians did, so ask your friends.. :D
2: we killed 2 fo their supreme leaders in 3 years and 100s of their low level leaders, we regularly F*** them in their hideouts....we if you say crush them, i will say USA is not been able to even capture mullah umer after spending 100s of billions and 13 years in afganistan then how do you expect pakistan with just 6 billion dollar anual defence budget...nobody in history has been able to crush gurilla warfare except you are in island....
3:that,s not new, tribal areas have been lawless since long.....nothing new
4: IMF and world bank is doing this to even USA so what,s new....but they cannot do it with afghanistan ---congratulation.:lol:.(if you know what i mean)

The afghan Taliban have an office in Qatar , they are out in the open it seems , the same cannot be said about TTP which is becoming more and more a pariah organisation , left to hide an being on the run , with support only from Indian and afghan authorities

Last edited:
Its haqqani network which is better trained, better equiped and well organized. Taliban in kandahar, zabul, helmand etc are rag tag ill-equiped but strong willed. According to the article afghan taliban are around 25000 militants while haqqani network have around 3000 militants. Even with smaller force haqqani network is responsible for one third of NATO casaulties. Haqqani network is deadlier than kandhar based taliban due to the support of ISI and sanctuary in north waziristan. Though it seems now ISI is distancing themeselves from them.

Like Pakistan is controlled by Pakistanis :haha:
lol atleast we have our own country. We r free to govern it. Unlike Afghans who r living under slavery from past 13 years.:yahoo:

PA has failed before against the TTP, and nothing shows that you can crush them.

TTP, control and activity in tribal Pashtun areas, no rule of governments law there.
Sharif, is an Arab doll.

Foreign powers are playing a bigger role in Pakistan, than Pakistanis themselves does.
u dumb *** :rofl: It seems u know our country better then us who happens to be living in here.
Our Armed Forces r known as one of the best in the world. The quantity over quality figure is for Indians who have the 2nd or 3rd largest force in the world. And as we have to defend against such mammoth army so we have more men then atleast u. Which makes us 7th largest Force.

And yr lines abt TTP r just laughable......Let me post u a question? How many areas do Taliban operate in our country and how many in yrs?

Foreign powers dont have bigger role in here then ourselves but what abt Afghanis? A Country who even dont have its own currency.:lol:

Last edited:
I personally wish the Taliban do indeed come back into Afghanistan. It will be a lot easier for US Airpower to strike them at will when they are in Afghanistan than utilizing Drones to take them out in Afghanistan.

The Taliban can die in mass in Afghanistan rather than these pin prick attacks with drones in Pakistan.

Please Taliban come to Afghanistan.

most of the terror in the world starts in Pakistan
no it doesnt.

You do understand that caps lock can be turned of?

mighty super power **** army started 3 wars against India, and got the D all 3 times.
LOL we never started any war against anyone nor r defeated ever. Rather we used u to even defeat the super mighty Soviat Union and r still defeating Americans in yr country. Do u seriously think a Country as strong as ours can realistically be beaten from these Low life Indians? Common u and us combined ruled them for 1000s of years and they have never been no match for us and our might. And what realistically makes u think they can do that again?

Last edited:
i hope after us leaves afganistan talibitches crush ANA
and then we can nuke afghanistan

we dont give a shit we are liked or not

Why? Haven't they killed enough number of your compatriots?

Friends in Afghanistan, enemy in Pakistan? If this isn't double standard, then what is it?

Taliban are bunch of primitive terrorist psychos no matter if they are in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Friends in Afghanistan, enemy in Pakistan? If this isn't double standard, then what is it?

Taliban are bunch of primitive terrorist psychos no matter if they are in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

i said nuke afghanistan wouldnt talibitches be dead then

by the way i was just trolling my afghani friend

and if afghans want to live in peace they better start to stay away from our enemies

i think for the betterment of afghanistan we need to kill all the farsi nothern aliance terrorist and also the talibs .. problem solved

Nothing less than NATO standards.

Yeah. Dumbass.

Do you even know what "NATO standards" are and how does Pakistan Military compare to it? LMAO!

Pakistan Military training is right up there what you would call "NATO standards" ...Pakistani officers regularly win medals for best performance in western academies.

Our weapon systems are one of the most sophisticated in the world..with net-work centric AWACS covering entire airspace and PAF fighter jets using link-16 to remain in the whole network of airpower deployment..

PAF generals can command air war in real time from their headquarters...this is the level of high-tech network centric force that we possess...very much like Turkish air force..which is your favorite "NATO standard" lol...

afghanistan is just 100 years behind than us. Just 100 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So why is TTP still a problem?

because we haven't went 'all out' against them like U.S did in Iraq and Afganistan (though still failed but we won't Inshallah! Guess who didn't have ISI and knew all the locations of enemy already? ;) )

TTP is alive because we have "let it live" for now. We are the boss of this region after U.S withdrawal...your weak-*** hindu god won't save your little tajik/nothern alliance ***.

Mexican gangs don't blow things up, and make their own laws, which actually is cover half of the US.

Who told you they don't blow up things? They drug millions of Americans..murder eachother and cause violence on streets..cause prostitution of American girls like no other and so on. Every state face problems of its own.

That term doesn't exist, wake up from your sleep

Yeah..I'm realizing that. There are characterless sons of characterless mothers like Pakistan-hating Afghans who are not 'civilized' enough yet. They still live in caves and don't know the meaning of human trust. They bite the very hand that saved their mothers from ending up in Russian brothels getting used by 10 Russians at the same time.

Yeah i do, any problem? inferior?

I didn't write it to you, retard.

What inferior? Anti-Pakistan Afghans are intellectually, and culturally an inferior people to Pakistanis. I know that. Why are you writing it there though?

Funny ... ill equiped,untrained army trains dozens of countries and produces stuff .. you cant/wont be in the next 10 decades..

Yeah sure.. lol... South Waziristan,Swat,Bunner etc?

What about NATO or even your "ANA" (Still abducting poor people for cash to buy drugs,molesting children,desertions,ethnic divides? )..

True.

LOL... says the Afghan...

Yeah... oh shit... they blow mad ........ gas pipelines.. :what:

Atleast we are doing something..

P.S:IMF gives LOANs not AID.

Sharif, is an Arab doll.

Still better than the mayor of Kabul...

Afghan claiming this? thts.... well........... IRONIC.

I personally wish the Taliban do indeed come back into Afghanistan. It will be a lot easier for US Airpower to strike them at will when they are in Afghanistan than utilizing Drones to take them out in Afghanistan.

The Taliban can die in mass in Afghanistan rather than these pin prick attacks with drones in Pakistan.

Please Taliban come to Afghanistan.

Taliban will be safer in Afghanistan, but Pakistan needs to get drones to attack them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom