What's new

Afghan Taliban fleeing Pakistan after govt warning, says senior official

Good development.

ISLAMABAD: Members of the Afghan Taliban have started leaving Pakistan following a strong warning from the government to militant groups against using its soil for insurgency in Afghanistan and to renounce violence and insurgency, a senior official privy to the development told The Express Tribune on Wednesday.

Afghan Taliban fleeing Pakistan after govt warning, says senior official - The Express Tribune
MR So from now Your GOVT Must stop Blaming and Interference in our country I think your NDS is searching to create and enemy for Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Simple reason. India look at Afghanistan as independent nation with respect. But Pakistan don't recognize people elected Afghan government but keep pulling in Talibans. Even now when Afghan people look at Talibans as terrorists it's Pakistan who keep insisting for talks. Better thing for Afghanistan to do is to wipe out Talibans for this to happen inner circle Talibans who are placed deep inside tribal belts should be wiped out by PA. It's very complicated issue.
Pakistan insists for talks because we know only that can bring peace! The ANA is incapable of completely wiping out them from Afghanistan

If true, Pakistan might have modified it's foreign policy on Afghanistan.

Bhai agar sach howa sab se pehle main Pakistan ka advocate banonga yahan.
the problem is in blame game and i don't think it will stop anytime soon

So You support NDS supporting TTP and Baloch terrorists while hate Pakistan for returning the favour in kind ? I say quite a hypocritical behavior

So You support NDS supporting TTP and Baloch terrorists while hate Pakistan for returning the favour in kind ? I say quite a hypocritical behavior

Nope you got me wrong, I support no harm to Pakistan but Pakistan doesn't hears the common Afghan of his suffering because of it's wrong policies.

the problem is in blame game and i don't think it will stop anytime soon

In that case Pakistan is the violating party last month Pakistan & Afghanistan pledged to end blame games and yet Pakistan was first to violate the deal by blaming Afghanistan on Budhber terror attack.

@Imran Khan ub sach jananay kilye aap ko eek asay mulk kay certifcate lena parayga jinkay mulk ke Ami Apa dunya jahan kay har mulk nay eek kar rakhe hey :lol: kabhe Roooz kabhe America bahadur kabhe 40 mulkoon ke faujain kabhe India kabhe Pakistan ... Allah nazar na lagaye asa mulk aur asa mulk kay logoon kay sach sa :lol:

@Imran Khan ub sach jananay kilye aap ko eek asay mulk kay certifcate lena parayga jinkay mulk ke Ami Apa dunya jahan kay har mulk nay eek kar rakhe hey :lol: kabhe Roooz kabhe America bahadur kabhe 40 mulkoon ke faujain kabhe India kabhe Pakistan ... Allah nazar na lagaye asa mulk aur asa mulk kay logoon kay sach sa :lol:
bus yaar tuba karo khuda kisi ko bura wakt na dikhay . humary bhi tribal or kuch dosry yehi chahty hain ke pakistan afghanistan ban jaay .

if you or your NDS are searching for an enemy So "DA GAZ DA MAIDAN"

Nope you got me wrong, I support no harm to Pakistan but Pakistan doesn't hears the common Afghan of his suffering because of it's wrong policies.

In that case Pakistan is the violating party last month Pakistan & Afghanistan pledged to end blame games and yet Pakistan was first to violate the deal by blaming Afghanistan on Budhber terror attack.

So does Afghanistan hearing common Pakistani of his sufferings due to India-Afghan nexus ? You started this game in 2006. We were earnest with you before then. So

We Accuse someone when we have proves like that of Communication intercepts, Photos of your NDS and TTP meeting with each other.

And when Afghanistan accuses, do you have anything else than blowing hot air and showing petulance ?

Last edited:
Simple reason. India look at Afghanistan as independent nation with respect. But Pakistan don't recognize people elected Afghan government but keep pulling in Talibans. Even now when Afghan people look at Talibans as terrorists it's Pakistan who keep insisting for talks. Better thing for Afghanistan to do is to wipe out Talibans for this to happen inner circle Talibans who are placed deep inside tribal belts should be wiped out by PA. It's very complicated issue.
  • Don't interfere in our matters and another thing is they never accepted us .plus we are not helping Talban that are yo guys doing that .PA is defeating them and another thing is that no one can defeat them bcoZ USA are running from but PA did so should new thankful to PA.

• Don't interfere in our matters and another thing is they never accepted us .plus we are not helping Talban that are yo guys doing that .PA is defeating them and another thing is that no one can defeat them bcoZ USA are running from but PA did so should new thankful to PA.

What kind of reply is this? Scare someone else not me. Mind you when I mean I mean it. If you have different opinions do be it. But it will fall like house of Cards. Afghans are not those you can fuk around with. They can inflict maximum damage on Pakistan of they want to. But they don't. I don't think they have patience like Indians. I can assure you that they can inflict more damage than you can

After all they are afghans who proudly will say no nation have successfully invaded them ever. Ur army Wil midget in front of them. Think about it mate. Reality sucks but be changed

The problem is when Pakistan things US invaded Afghanistan but they think they actually helped them eliminating talibans . If afghans were invaded so does Pakistan which saw mind blowing US strikes in its territory not to forget Osama operation. It would had never happened with out Pakistan approval. Which means Pakistan back stabbed their proxies . It's a long story and complicated to understand for a civilians

What kind of reply is this? Scare someone else not me. Mind you when I mean I mean it. If you have different opinions do be it. But it will fall like house of Cards. Afghans are not those you can fuk around with. They can inflict maximum damage on Pakistan of they want to. But they don't. I don't think they have patience like Indians. I can assure you that they can inflict more damage than you can

After all they are afghans who proudly will say no nation have successfully invaded them ever. Ur army Wil midget in front of them. Think about it mate. Reality sucks but be changed
OH YOU KNOW THEM BECAUSE PAKHTOONS DEFEATED INDIA SEVERAL TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom