What's new

Afghan Taliban fleeing Pakistan after govt warning, says senior official

Nope you got me wrong, I support no harm to Pakistan but Pakistan doesn't hears the common Afghan of his suffering because of it's wrong policies.

"wrong policies"?! I presume you meant Pakistan's? If so then you may want to read "Afgantsy" book--it's on Amazon. And you will see how violent and stupid Afghan "leaders" were way before Afghanistan became even more of a disaster. Talk about imposing communism in a deeply tribal and conservative Islamic society! And that too at a pace which even the Soviets found too fast, too violent!

Your country is even mentioned in this forum is because there is a lot of American $$ and weapons involved in your country. Otherwise, you are nothing but the Somalia of Asia, foreign meddling or not! Your "leaders" were in bed with the Soviets in the 70's/80's and are now your "leaders" are in love with the Americans...actually they are nothing but vassals.

Finally, your pu$$y army just lost Konduz city! If it was a tiny hamlet bordering Pakistan then it would be (almost) excusable. But, no, you lost a major city despite all the so-called "training" and the impressive weapons given to you by Uncle Sam--for 12+ years!!

Stop blaming Pakistan! All Pakistan wants is to be left along on its western frontiers. There is enough on the eastern frontiers. You are your own WORST ENEMY!

Back
Top Bottom