What's new

Afghan refugees turn F-6 children’s park into ‘tent village’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me deleting the post won't change the reality doesn't it ? I know its brutal Generalization of Pashtoons, but unfortunately its true that Pakistani Pashtoon's have brought in so many Afghans inside Pakistan and cause havoc, and still doing it... All of that happen when Afghan's to their bones hate Pakistan and Pakistani's.

@TNT is perfect namona of this crimnal race of thugs. By end of it he was threatening with terrorism and killing bhuddists. Lol

No ABSOLUTELY NOT we have done what we can for the afghans, enough is enough

We don't need to help them , we need to let them live and die on their own and away from us, Not in Karachi, not in Lahore and not in KP

IN AFGHANISTAN, the afghans take no responsibility for their own miserable lives and situation, they a border line retarded people and you can't help such people

By all means trade with them, have friendly borders but let's not take ownership of looking after these namak Haram thankless people for the rest of eternity,

Let's not let them spread their fassad, jahilat and begharati across Pakistan

They DO NOT APPRECIATE IT
They will take and take and still hate and attack Pakistan, it is NOT up to us to try and change them

The afghans are a fallen people who even God has abandoned because of their jahilat and we can't allow them endless time to steal, rob, murder and spread prostitution and sell their daughters in Pakistan

Let them go to hell or Afghanistan, let's just stop them taking advantage of Pakistan, they are simply not worth it
My morals do not allow me to strike against people who are already suffering so much. You or me can't say who has been abandoned by God, on the contrary, we should show them kindness and treat them justly, isn't that closer to righteousness?

Besides, I am talking about the Afghanistanis who are already in Pakistan. There is no way it will be possible to deport millions of them back to Afghanistan. What exactly is your solution to those million who are in Pakistan and want to live in Pakistan permanently?

The mess in afghanistan has been caused by the russians/soviets and americans/nato invading afghanistan, destroying it and massacring/raping millions of afghans between 1979 and 2021. Could you explain how Pakistan is responsible for that? Could you also explain why the afghans should have grievances against Pakistan but not against the soviets/russians and america/nato? None of what you say makes sense.
I am not a spokesperson for Afghanistanis, so I don't know nor care what their feelings are towards others. All I am saying is, as Pakistanis, we need to extend to them the rights of neighbours. We shouldn't be treating them kindly to gain some sort of benefit or in return for something, but if we claim to be an Islamic society, then we should treat them as Islam and basic human decency teaches.

"...let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do."

My morals do not allow me to strike against people who are already suffering so much. You or me can't say who has been abandoned by God, on the contrary, we should show them kindness and treat them justly, isn't that closer to righteousness?

Besides, I am talking about the Afghanistanis who are already in Pakistan. There is no way it will be possible to deport millions of them back to Afghanistan. What exactly is your solution to those million who are in Pakistan and want to live in Pakistan permanently?

I am not a spokesperson for Afghanistanis, so I don't know nor care what their feelings are towards others. All I am saying is, as Pakistanis, we need to extend to them the rights of neighbours. We shouldn't be treating them kindly to gain some sort of benefit or in return for something, but if we claim to be an Islamic society, then we should treat them as Islam and basic human decency teaches.

"...let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do."

Many if not most countries before they give citizenship ask for commitments from the applicants

Before we give any of these namak Harams citizenship, they need to go through citizenship tests on Pakistaniyat

They need to declare loyalty to the state, abandoning loyalty to any other

They need to take a Oath as Pakistani citizens

None of this happens

We just give citizenship to the scum of the earth from Afghanistan who give no loyalty to Pakistan, so they can be a cancerous lar aur bar poison within us

Many if not most countries before they give citizenship ask for commitments from the applicants

Before we give any of these namak Harams citizenship, they need to go through citizenship tests on Pakistaniyat

None of this happens

We just give citizenship to the scum of the earth from Afghanistan who give no loyalty to Pakistan, so they can be a cancerous lar aur bar poison within us
I'm sure many of them will never do that for their own country.

None of this happens

I don't disagree with that, but that's the fault of our state, not Afghan refugees. We have endemic corruption and useless bureaucracy that sells I.D cards etc for a few thousand rupees.

Also, I do want to say I had similar thinking to you, but I have actually met Afghan refugees who grew up in Karachi and they love Pakistan, and consider themselves Pakistani and Afghan. Generalising a whole nation as namak haram is wrong and only spreads more hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom