What's new

Afghan president Hamid Karzai hands India weapons 'wish list'

Even parts of Indian Constitution are inspired by the constitutions of US, UK France and many other countries. so does that mean India is also not a sovereign nation ? :what:

And regarding rest of your post, Afghanistan is a sovereign country and a member state of United Nation as much as your pakistan and my India.

So sovereignity of the nation is judge by their membership at UN?....was it not a sovereign nation under taliban rule too than? As UN had no problem with it? :azn:
On the other side...Karzai saab dil ko behlanay ke liye khayal acha hai....will you be even alive after 2014??oh yes he will definitely run from Afghanistan otherwise why would he not fight for the office??

And Pakistan- the source for all this violence, will get of scot-free??

No i think pay back will start for all parties that used Afghanistan against pakistan. So no people who were the source of violence will not go home Scot- free they will pay.

Most likely small scale stuff like BPJs, rifles, pistols, ammo, mortars, shells, light arty prices and maybe a few "headline grabbers" like ex-IA T-55s and MPVs and maybe even a few helos (Cheetahs or ALH) as has been speculated.

Are'nt the Americans going to gift them some Armour?

Your frustration is pretty much evident by the use of too many smiles and *** !!

But anyway, leaving that aside, why are you guys even bothered about what he do, where he go and what he asks for ?

After-all, He is the president of a sovereign nation !!

Exactly we are not bothered...but you guys are bothered about who we sleep with....US wants to give us equipment why are you guys bothered about it? Started crying like a kid in front of US....why do you guys bother what we do with china?

I am hopeful the wish list includes at least 100,000 Indian troops in Afghanistan. Anything less than that is a waste of time and money as India has already spent billions in the past 12 years in Afghanistan.

Let them send 100,000. If taliban can give fully armed highest standard force 4000+ KIA. They can give 100,000 KIA to a dumb Indian army easily.

I am hopeful the wish list includes at least 100,000 Indian troops in Afghanistan. Anything less than that is a waste of time and money as India has already spent billions in the past 12 years in Afghanistan.

Let them send 100,000. If taliban can give fully armed highest standard force 4000+ KIA. They can give 100,000 KIA to a dumb Indian army easily.

If IA is dumb, what does it make the PA :undecided:. I mean c'mon, seriously :what:

Sovereign nations constitution arent written in Washington by american diplomats :omghaha:.sovereign nations president arent installed and protected by Americans from their own people :toast_sign:. sovereign nations can't stay a nation when majority of its population is excluded from forming a government.

Plus i love these smilies :nana::victory::omghaha:

If you do a survey in Pakistan, 90% Pakinstanis will say the same thing about Pakistan too....controlled by USA, there is nothing new to it. Even in India, protestors of communists say the same thing.

Sovereign nations constitution arent written in Washington by american diplomats :omghaha:.sovereign nations president arent installed and protected by Americans from their own people :toast_sign:. sovereign nations can't stay a nation when majority of its population is excluded from forming a government.

Plus i love these smilies :nana::victory::omghaha:

Now, Pakistanis will tell others about the definition of sovereignty. :lol:

If you do a survey in Pakistan, 90% Pakinstanis will say the same thing about Pakistan too....controlled by USA, there is nothing new to it. Even in India, protestors of communists say the same thing.

All leaders of sovereign Pakistan claims that drone attacks are illegal but nobody can stop it. In sovereign Pakistan, rich Arabs have private airstrips in Pakistan for their vacations.

We are not talking about being a US stooge because thats our leaders are.... We are talking about constitution being written by US....

All leaders of sovereign Pakistan claims that drone attacks are illegal but nobody can stop it. In sovereign Pakistan, rich Arabs have private airstrips in Pakistan for their vacations.

Last I checked you were trying to give us a definition

Ahhh you want some cheese with that

Back
Top Bottom