What's new

Afghan President accuses Pakistan for Terrorism

kashifpso

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last night I saw in a news channel Hamid Karzai accusing Pakistan to promote terrorism in his country. He Aksi accused Pakistan involved in suicide attack near Indian embassy. I think Hamid Karzai has failed to control terrorism in his country despite heavy support from USA and allies. Hundreds of muslims have died in so called war on terrorism. I strongly condemn what Afghan President said.:pakistan:

Let the dog barks...and we eactly know where is he and what hes doin. Thats a dog's profession.

i am one of an opinion that we need to take care of this Karzai once and for all. He might not be worthy doing any significant damage to Pakistan except of just running his loud mouth but we should not take the enemy lightly.

i am one of an opinion that we need to take care of this Karzai once and for all. He might not be worthy doing any significant damage to Pakistan except of just running his loud mouth but we should not take the enemy lightly.

And how do you propse to do that?

And how do you propse to do that?

I need not say it. ISI is already blamed for various things already, it wont hurt anyways if we get blame for a few more.

I need not say it. ISI is already blamed for various things already, it wont hurt anyways if we get blame for a few more.

You mean assasination?

I would love to argue ISI's immense-collateral-damage-causing operations that you claim; sadly, we'll go off-topic.

Second, what will killing Karzai achieve? Somebody else will come into his place and will talk the same thing. What will you do? Kill the second guy? A third will come... and so on and so forth.

Stop getting so worked up over somebody's rhetoric and words.

Karzai needs to look after his own back yard first.

If Afghanistan, ISAF and the US know that militants infiltrate the porous durand line then set up posts and bases on their side of the border and just wait for them to come through simple as.

The US and ISAF certainly have the tools to make the life very difficult for militants crossing over.

That is exactly what he is doing... nothing unites a country more than an outside threat. It also gives the administration a bit of leverage and popularity, not to forget competency: "we are trying to save you."

I'm surprised as to why is everybody getting so worked up?

The only thing to ponder is: Is he talking because the Americans have told him to do so? Further, is he talking what the Americans are telling him to?

Dear Icecold,

Your thoughts are invaluable but it wont solve the problem, so I repeat my words that let the dog bark, if he crosses his limits then take care of him.:pakistan:

You mean assasination?

I would love to argue ISI's immense-collateral-damage-causing operations that you claim; sadly, we'll go off-topic.

Second, what will killing Karzai achieve? Somebody else will come into his place and will talk the same thing. What will you do? Kill the second guy? A third will come... and so on and so forth.

Stop getting so worked up over somebody's rhetoric and words.

No i do not mean assassination by taking him out, it would just be a waste of a bullet and expertise of the ISI, rather taking him out in terms of his government. Pakistan has the power to make Afghanistan bow to its knees, its just that the attitude of the GOP is pathetic that countries like Afghanistan which is merely a country and has always been ruled by foreigners because its people are incapable of is running a big fat loud mouth these days against Pakistan.

If Afghanistan, ISAF and the US know that militants infiltrate the porous durand line then set up posts and bases on their side of the border and just wait for them to come through simple as.

The US and ISAF certainly have the tools to make the life very difficult for militants crossing over.

Then why they don't do it. Why asking and blaming Pakistan.:rofl:

Then why they don't do it. Why asking and blaming Pakistan.:rofl:

Well given what the Pakistan Army is describing as a routine troop movement for the coalition in Afghanistan that may be happening.

No i do not mean assassination by taking him out, it would just be a waste of a bullet and expertise of the ISI, rather taking him out in terms of his government. Pakistan has the power to make Afghanistan bow to its knees, its just that the attitude of the GOP is pathetic that countries like Afghanistan which is merely a country and has always been ruled by foreigners because its people are incapable of is running a big fat loud mouth these days against Pakistan.

Dude, what can Pakistan (including both GoP and PA) do? Afghanistan is Washington's toddler; you mess with the toddler, daddy comes to spank you, real hard.

You are missing the point.

Karzai is saying this because Washington is telling him to do so.

Dude, what can Pakistan (including both GoP and PA) do? Afghanistan is Washington's toddler; you mess with the toddler, daddy comes to spank you, real hard.

You are missing the point.

Karzai is saying this because Washington is telling him to do so.

No you are missing the point. US cant spank us, reason is US is in no position to do that. Why because firstly a direct assault on Pakistan will send oil prices to a new hike, secondly to take out PA and its assets US will have to deploy more and more of their own assets on the ground meaning taking out their assets from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan which means more US casualties on a foreign soil. Karzai doing for whatever reason, i hardly give a damn, the fact is that his loud mouth is going rather too far, hes not capable of doing what he's threatening to do. Also remember that all US and NATO Logistic support goes through Pakistan, a direct attack and you can say a good bye to those. Bottom line is that we too have cards up our sleeves to play when the right time comes. Don't underestimate of what Pakistan can and cannot do.

Back
Top Bottom