What's new

Afghan Officials are at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
1646543554805.png

1646543855870.png

Indians are now celebrating their Diplomacy.

Last edited:
No good deed ever gets punished by these Afghanis. Khaya piya aur hag diya is their motto.

The more afghans that die of starvation the less afghans there will be to carry out terrorist attacks against Pakistan. Like the af-ghand yesterday who martyred 56 innocent Pakistani civilians.
Lets get India to relocate all afgani's to India using their C-17's. We can take the land.

Lets get India to relocate all afgani's to India using their C-17's. We can take the land.

Bro, I don't care where they go or if they all die out as long as they are ALL out of Pakistan. The afghans could go to the moon or mars for all I care.

Bro, I don't care where they go or if they all die out as long as they are ALL out of Pakistan. The afghans could go to the moon or mars for all I care.

Your overzealous appraoch towards the Afghans does us handicap geopolitically. The Afghans are our brothers without a shadow of a doubt hence we need to court them on our side and by doing that we need to ethablish relations with them. They will come handy when it mostly matters but make no mistake it is in our national interest that our relations with them is solid.

Also please get past all this silliness and see the light because this is geopolitics.. Also stop playing mouse and cat game with the Afghans it does us no benefit it is like chasing our own tails. We wouldn't want to damage our own assets which is Afghanistan itself because it is an asset for us geostragetically

Last edited:
From Namak Harami to Wheat Harami, Afghan's are making some progress :rofl:

Your overzealous appraoch towards the Afghans does us handicap geopolitically. The Afghans are our brothers without a shadow of a doubt hence we need to court them on our side and by doing that we need to ethablish relations with them. They will come handy when it mostly matters but make no mistake it is in our national interest that our relations with them is solid.

Also please get past all this silliness and see the light because this is geopolitics.. Also stop playing mouse and cat game with the Afghans it does us no benefit it is like chasing our own tails. We wouldn't want to damage our own assets which is Afghanistan itself because it is an asset for us geostragetically

Over 42 years of af-ghand appeasement has resulted in them hating us and murdering innocent Pakistanis. af-ghands are NOT our "brothers"............:bad: They are kuffars who love and worship indian hindus and kill Pakistani civilians. I hope they all suffer a catastrophic famine and starve to death INSHALLAH. On Friday, the af-ghands murdered over 62 Pakistanis. They are kuffars of the highest order.

Over 42 years of af-ghand appeasement has resulted in them hating us and murdering innocent Pakistanis. af-ghands are NOT our "brothers"............:bad: They are kuffars who love and worship indian hindus and kill Pakistani civilians. I hope they all suffer a catastrophic famine and starve to death INSHALLAH. On Friday, the af-ghands murdered over 62 Pakistanis. They are kuffars of the highest order.

What.. Chill out bro you are overexaggerating. I hope your feriousity like this is preserved for the Indians. As far as the Afghans go they are our brothers without a doubt. If you refuse this then you are not good for us you should cross over the LOC and join the Hinduvat.. We will expel anyone who refuses the Afghans as their brothers period..

What.. Chill out bro you are overexaggerating. I hope your feriousity like this is preserved for the Indians. As far as the Afghans go they are our brothers without a doubt. If you refuse this then you are not good for us you should cross over the LOC and join the Hinduvat.. We will expel anyone who refuses the Afghans as their brothers period..

My history on PDF shows how anti-indian I am. Ask any of the indian posters. Why the simping for af-ghands? Why is the same love not shown for fellow Pakistanis? af-ghands are the most inferior, degenerative and failed people on earth. af-ghands also have a vociferous hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis. They claim to be a superior race that lays claim to half of Pakistan. They need to be neutralised.

I've heard story of the days when he had to wait for American aid ships to arrive at Bombay harbour so we could eat. from there to here we are at least nominally self-sufficient and able to export foodgrains.... I am grateful to Indira Gandhi and all the other for these advances.

After some thought, IMHO, the government should try to avoid these kinds of cases. Even if many Afghans are hostile to Pakistan, the next few years are not the time to allow a negative impression to gain a foothold amongst the part of the Afghan population that may be sympathetic.

Yes it will be costly, but the long term negative ramifications for a bad perception could be worse. Many may feel many of the Afghans are a “what have you done for me lately” lot, but considering they have lived hand to mouth for decades, we can’t expect them to appreciate our situation.

The Afghan situation is a liability that needs to be managed, in much the same way Turkey has had to deal with Syria and Iraq on its borders. In a honor and shame based culture, image/face is very important. This is why I think IK is so determined not to allow a negative perception to grow, as much as possible.
And it turns out, as expected, some in Afghan social media were just trying to make Pakistan look bad.

There should be some kind of statement by the Kabul government that goes out when these kinds of allegations are made against Pakistan when they are found to be untrue.

With all the disinformation, some kind of local “blue check mark” press credentials should be given to local on the ground journalists, so accusations can be investigated if any kind of allegations are made.

Last edited:

Who told you they are out brothers? When have they ever behaved like brothers to us?

I've heard story of the days when he had to wait for American aid ships to arrive at Bombay harbour so we could eat. from there to here we are at least nominally self-sufficient and able to export foodgrains.... I am grateful to Indira Gandhi and all the other for these advances.
Those were loans, not aid. We had a few famines, and had to request a food loan from the US, where they send a massive amount and saved quite a few lives. More than Indira, I would credit MS Swaminathan, who was the father of Indian green revolution.

View attachment 821205

There is so much stupidity here. What we won in the battlefield through the Taliban, we are losing in diplomacy to India. Either there are American Agents/people with vested interests here who want Pakistan and Afghanistan in conflict or plain stupids.
If this is the real photo of the wheat given, damn, someone on your end mucked up very badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom