What's new

Afghan man’s ears chopped off for harassing woman in Swabi

He should thank God he wasn't shot dead..

When you register an FIR against 11 people... It's already a weak case..

But you can't let such people get away with even if Afghani allegedly harassed women.

In my town we have a lot of Pashtuns from Swat and they have been here for now 3 generations and MA they are very wealthy business oriented people. Even they have had enough of afghans who arrived in 15 years or so. Pashtuns from Pakistan and Afghans are not getting on here in my city so one can immagin what the situation is like in KPK

Which town bro?

punish them according to the law.
No matter what you can't take the law into you're own hands.
Unless it's an israeli then kill the feg

There is no room for Mob justice. He deserved a trail. Such incidents will occur more frequently as people loose confidence in government and justice system.

Mob justice is not something that people in Pakistan should be proud off, on the contrary it shows how weak the state system has become. Reminds me of Tali times in Afghanistan.

What are the police and investigative department of the state for?

This is absolutely wrong people have no right to take law into their own hands.

It is the "evil" Afghan this time, next it will be christians, or Ahmadies or whoever the the mob feels like. I saw a video of some hooligans attacking Junaid Jamshaid in a typical mob fashion. Objective Pakistanis need to condemn this kind incidents rather then glorify the attackers.

Emotions are bad things ... specially when it comes to women..

When a country is run by mobs full of so called emotions, you should be worried.

Dirty nasty Afghan dog in Ramzaan ,should have cut out his tongue and fed it to a dog

It is the "evil" Afghan this time, next it will be christians, or Ahmadies or whoever the the mob feels like. I saw a video of some hooligans attacking Junaid Jamshaid in a typical mob fashion. Objective Pakistanis need to condemn this kind incidents rather then glorify the attackers.
Well no it's not even like that these kind of incidents happen's even in india & BD
When a country is run by mobs full of so called emotions, you should be worried.
Common Pakistani is already angry on Afghanistanis for various reasons and a few days back that torkham border incident fueled it even more afghan refugees should behave and as @DESERT FIGHTER already said people do get emotional when it comes to women in our country but than again i will say NO one have a right to take law into their own hands and police has already registered an FIR against 11 people i am sure they will be arrested and punished according to law.

I want to tell a story and it happend 10+ years ago. One Afghan wanted marry a Pakistani girl and well the family refused and a mob of afghans got together and they made a huge riot and caused massive damage to the street and there was a massive brawl as well scores of people got injured and huge damage to properties took place.

Well the justice should be done. The villagers took law in their hands and went a bit far by chopping his ear. All they needed was to report the incident to the police or at max they should have caught him and handed him over to the police.
and the police would have let him go cuz "Afghan Brother"

off topic but they chopped off the wrong organ
LAWL, true

Back
Top Bottom