What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

Well I will support my afghan brothers if it comes down to a conflict against Iran.

Afghanistan has been thru so much war/conflict. The rabid iranian dog threatens all its smaller neighbors whether iraq, azerbaijan, or afghanistan and needs to be put in its place.
Iran have very ulterior motive in the region, no one shall trust them, they have turned Yemen, Iraq Syrian and Lebanon into their vessel state. they are directly responsible for the 2 decade of bloodshed in middle east. they have fought their war through their proxies including shia pakistani and shia people of Afghanistan. today most of the bangash and turi pashtun shia tribes stands with Iran in their war against Afghan. such is their strong sectarian attachment.

Well I will support my afghan brothers if it comes down to a conflict against Iran.

Afghanistan has been thru so much war/conflict. The rabid iranian dog threatens all its smaller neighbors whether iraq, azerbaijan, or afghanistan and needs to be put in its place.

Perfect ... lots of countries have died on Afghanistan's plains ... Let the Iranians be next ... might be the nail in the coffin of their evil empire aiding and betting Indian raw agents attacks against Pakistan and harbouring BLA

Fake news

Taliban are hiding casualties. Some Twitter accounts are showing videos from yesterday's initial hours of the clash to come across as some great victors. They got mortared out laterwards. These pedophiles will be handed their asses back to them in time. We are masters of war of attrition and they will run out of the American-handed cash in a few months. Iran is the only supply route they have for fuel and food. They are the scumbags of the Iranic Plateau.

By the way it is amusing to me seeing some pakistanis supporting them while they have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians in bulk since their return to Kabul two years back. This is strange behaviour considering that talibans openly talk about annexing pakistani lands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan%E2%80%93Pakistan_border_skirmishes#Skirmishes_under_Taliban_rule

Pakistan and Iran should join hands to massacre these child rapists.
really your Iranian are afraid with a head of collision with Afghan. begging for Pak support ? don't you know The TTA have enough influence in Pakistan KP region and pakistan siding with shia state is like signing a death warrant.

download (56).jpeg

:pop: This is all we need to do, my friends

🇵🇰's Too busy massacring our own

Fake news

Taliban are hiding casualties. Some Twitter accounts are showing videos from yesterday's initial hours of the clash to come across as some great victors. They got mortared out laterwards. These pedophiles will be handed their asses back to them in time. We are masters of war of attrition and they will run out of the American-handed cash in a few months. Iran is the only supply route they have for fuel and food. They are the scumbags of the Iranic Plateau.

By the way it is amusing to me seeing some pakistanis supporting them while they have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians in bulk since their return to Kabul two years back. This is strange behaviour considering that talibans openly talk about annexing pakistani lands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan%E2%80%93Pakistan_border_skirmishes#Skirmishes_under_Taliban_rule

Bro, with all due respect. Taliban are not angels but neither is the Iranian regime. You should think to yourself for once.

How many muslims have the iranian regime killed in the last 30+ years vs. How many Israelis the Iranians have took in casualties???

There will lay all your answers. Both iran and taliban regimes will use emotions or play to nationalistic/islamic causes, but neither is right when it comes to ideology.

The question and conflict here is all due to WATER. The Afghans have a very very valid point.

There has been a severe drought in the region for years now. The iranians even acknowledge this due to the huge water shortage on their side. Now droughts are not racist… what sense does it make that only the iranian side has drought leading to water shortage but the afghani side does not???

Even now there is no functional dam built so that is not an excuse to blame afghans. Also since the past many years their has been severe racism and mistreatment of afghans refugees in iran.

Again even such racism is seen in Pakistan but the level of mistreatment given to afghans is extremely appalling and no human should have to go through such treatment. Many videos are available online. So that again contributes to afghan resentment against iran.

Again at the end of the day Iran has far more to gain from current conflict. They can easily rally people. They can strokr nationalism etc… what does taliban have to gain? Iran is literally one of their only allies.

It is very difficult to beat Taliban. They are continuously at war since 3 decades. So they are well trained commandos . They have better command in Guerrala warfare . Afghan Mujahideen has upper edge against any larger and decisively better equipped foe.
Taliban and Afghan Mujahideen are two different entities, although fighters have switched sides when and where it suits them.

It's time Iran and Pakistan sit down and sort out the Afghanistan problem. Looks like the Afghans can't live in peace. They have been threatening Tajikistan, Pakistan and Iran. It's in our interest to neutralise the cavemen terrorists.

It's time Iran and Pakistan sit down and sort out the Afghanistan problem. Looks like the Afghans can't live in peace. They have been threatening Tajikistan, Pakistan and Iran. It's in our interest to neutralise the cavemen terrorists.
In past when empire used to emerge, chicken would come home to roost from all direction.

why can't the Iranian sort this out peaceful way through dialogue, they used our water for free from last 4 decade, and now it's over, instead of table talk, they threatened us with war and started border clashes, and now they are crying.
not your water there is international norms for managing rivers that pass borders
we had a deal with you guys , you didn't honor it
and this time it was you who attacked our border posts and opened fire on our force since last week now you come and say we solve it peacefully .

as i recall it was Taliban who attacked Iran since last week , not the other-way around

China should et involved and sort this issue

China is a big plater in the region and should ensure peace and stability

and both of these two Iran and Taliban please just stop it !!!!

the enemies are laughing at us hard

just stop!!!!

This thread is hyperbolic and fake no such things as running over happened just small fire arm exchange.

It was a border incident between guards because they are individuals but not Iranian-Afghan issues and this kind of accidents happen but it doesn't mean there is issues between the two and on the contrary as their elite and leadership has the same blueprint and share common interests for the future and their countries meaning they have no disagreements and share common interests in regards to everything and this incident was an isolated incident because as you may know guards are individuals and can act out of sinc and both sides say it was the other who fired and they should investigate who it was on both sides and punish them internal.. There could be that 1 or 2 guys on both sides that are enemy behind the lines and act out of order.

But as for the overall picture Iran-Afghanistan are on good terms politically on all levels

Last edited:
Lol.. To many trolls on this thread. It costs alot of money besides none of them has the longevity to go on for 50 years and I could bet the house on that when that war ends Afghanistan will occupy all 4. No ceasefire will be accepted as the wars will also engulf inside all 5 eliminating any hopes for limited engagement it will be to the end

Couple of missiles and mining the borders should do the trick . Animals should stay locked in a zoo.

Lol.. To many trolls on this thread. It costs alot of money besides none of them has the longevity to go on for 50 years and I could bet the house on that when that war ends Afghanistan will occupy all 4. No ceasefire will be accepted as the wars will also engulf inside all 5 eliminating any hopes for that it will be to the end
Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan should have no problem as Taliban is concentrated mostly on the eastern side of Afghanistan. Much of the resistance will be on the Iran and Pakistan borders. I can't say about Iranians but Pakistan has a battled hardened and guerrilla war experienced population. The fact that Taliban is Pashtun and we also have Pashtuns on our side it only makes sense to unite them in the federation and one way to do that is to suppress militancy. Our people are sick and tired of them disrupting livelihood and they wouldn't hesitate to crush them come what may

Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan should have no problem as Taliban is concentrated mostly on the eastern side of Afghanistan. Much of the resistance will be on the Iran and Pakistan borders. I can't say about Iranians but Pakistan has a battled hardened and guerrilla war experienced population. The fact that Taliban is Pashtun and we also have Pashtuns on our side it only makes sense to unite them in the federation and one way to do that is to suppress militancy. Our people are sick and tired of them disrupting livelihood and they wouldn't hesitate to crush them come what may

Lol.. You took me serious I was just joking with you.. Just like you did in the first post..

Nobody is tired of them in Pakistan. I mean the ruling elite they are good with Taliban rather then the puppet regime besides they come with good benefits for another time and era.

Pakistan Has the east to worry about exclusively any conflict will open gap and the same with Iran they have conflicts on the west US-Israel lurking. If Pakistan fights IEA it will be the end of Pakistan as India will cease the opportunity and later on finish IEA and Iran itself all the way to Iraq and central asia it will become defenseless the entire area for the Indians. But AfPak combined can kill India hence there focus is on this theatre exclusively and not on Iran we are on the same page in reality

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom