What's new

Afghan, Indian intelligence, support TTP in Pakistan - Helge Lurås head of the SISA Norway

--
but the problme is .. few take same clock and say its only show right time not others..for 24./7 time ..

--
if they speak chinese will do ask same question to chinsese?
leaning langauge is far easy than learning amunation . aks . right..

Ok my professor. Its also much easier to instigate people to commit violent act in the name of religion. And it can be done indirectly as well.

Dude, Afghanistan got radicalized and you country got screwed. If your country got radicalized we will get screwed. Hell, even with current levels of radicalization we had events like Mumbai, then ask yourself, why would we aid an organization that wants to impose sharia in our neighborhood, especially when they would expressly conside any action against us justified as going against 'Kafirs'? Common sense. Indian agencies take long term views on things and have extreme distrust of Islamic religious groups. Karzai hates Pak don't mean we'll put the next 100 years in a problematic zone because of it.

Actually, by having these radical elements fight the state of Pakistan in such a gruesome way, you create hate and a lack of acceptance of any such values, so what you're saying isn't entirely true. The only down side of Indian, Afghan support for elements who seek to do us harm is that Pakistan still has the ability to heat up the region via proxies and increasingly has the will, if not then it still has the capacity to cause massive damage to elements it wills to be unfriendly in Afghanistan. Which is why Ashraf Ghani and Afghan representatives are so much more willing to co-operate.

Trust me, India has been VERY smart in this entire game, it's a masterclass in how to get things done without overstepping some key limits and still playing safe.

as they say..ignorance is bliss.. keep your eyes closed, and keep suffering.
I tryed to help your case here by showing you the real color of Indian intelligence and military but i already told you because your media is washing your brain every day so you on purpose don't want to open your eyes :blah:

India is the worst country in the world.

I can't understand why many Pakistanis and the whole world don't see it.

as they say..ignorance is bliss.. keep your eyes closed, and keep suffering.

In A Few Minutes Time Aqeel Alias Dr Usman and Arshad Mehmood Will Be Hanged(Their Medico Legal Examination Has Been Completed).In The Coming Few Hours They Will Be Banished To Hell

Right Now TTP Are The Only People Who Are Suffering

Maybe because they are actually right and they don't believe in conspiracy theories
India is the worst country in the world.

I can't understand why many Pakistanis and the whole world don't see it.

BREAKING NEWS DR USMAN HAS BEEN HANGED

images

BREAKING NEWS HIGH VALUE TALIBAN TARGET KILLED IN TIRAH VALLEY IN AIRSTRIKE

I tryed to help your case here by showing you the real color of Indian intelligence and military but i already told you because your media is washing your brain every day so you on purpose don't want to open your eyes :blah:

its amazing that you have so much intelligence to know about terrorism in India but have no idea whatsoever to understand who is behind these attacks in your own country. and I guess my posts are too complex for you to even comprehend , you're simply towing my lines.

In A Few Minutes Time Aqeel Alias Dr Usman and Arshad Mehmood Will Be Hanged(Their Medico Legal Examination Has Been Completed).In The Coming Few Hours They Will Be Banished To Hell

Right Now TTP Are The Only People Who Are Suffering

I hope so.. and I pray this continues where you kill al the terrorists, and I mean all of them.. whether its Taliban ( good or bad), Hijbul Mujahideen, LeT, JuD and other such terrorists gangs , irrespective of their target area, just the fact that they are operating in/ from your country should be enough to kill these scumbags.

its amazing that you have so much intelligence to know about terrorism in India but have no idea whatsoever to understand who is behind these attacks in your own country. and I guess my posts are too complex for you to even comprehend , you're simply towing my lines.
No Body here is talking about terrorism in India it is off Topic If you didn't notice the thread subject:enjoy:
Any how India is Directly or Indirectly Funding TTP and you are in denial of the Proxy Cross Border Dirty Works Done by Indian Intelligence Agencies :woot:
Intelligence agencies now a days Teaching Quran,Arabic to their undercover operative to infiltrate and of course the operative brings Funding which buys weps for the radicals so they follow his lead to continue targeting Pakistan's interests.
Since you are unaware of such a world because your media is giving you daily brain wash :lol:

Last edited:
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic with this last sentence in bold, hard to tell on PDF.

Anyways, sorry I think you missed my point. I meant that OK whoever is responsible for funding/training these guys, fine punish them whenever. But bigger threat is their sympathizers INSIDE our cities. Their vocal supporters in mosques and madressahs are more dangerous than KHAD/RAW/CIA whoever is providing the external support.

Look at that molvi in Lal Masjid, and see what he has to say about these attacks and then find me one religious party which has condemned these animals by name, protested against them and demanded action against them. I hope you'll see my point.

One religious party that has protested against them and demanded action against them is the Pakistani Awami Tehreek. See Dr. Qadri's groundbreaking book http://minhajbook.kortechx.netdna-c...Khawarij/Edict-Terrorism-Fitna-Khawarij_1.pdf

I agree all the Taliban, TTP, Jamat ud Dawa, Lashkars etc etc are all Indian proxies.. I think the wise thing for Pakistan to do now is to wipe out all these Indian proxies and bring Pakistan back out of Indian control.. Good luck!!
You have the Liberty to think only regerding Pakistan, But you guys can start from home by killing Hindutva, Bajrang Dal Terrorists at home and other minority Murderers :close_tema:

Last edited:
Well it is not a surprise. NDS is heavily relied on Indian intelligence and anti Pakistan culture have been developed in NDS during the last decade.

Oh I thought the topic was about the groups in Pakistan. Lura didnt say the groups in India are backed by some intelligence agencies so that they can use the groups as strategic depth, when needed.
SInce you understood the Problems Caused By Hindutva, Bajrang Dal inside India it is time to act go wipe them out :enjoy:

[

Back
Top Bottom