What's new

Afghan Govt claims Pak Army Captain, suicide bombers arrested in Afghanistan

India should disband their RAW centers and move their spies out and there will not be any more trouble. If they stay, they are targets for the ISI.

Just want to know what above statement say...

"""they are targets for the ISI """

ISI is intelligence agency or use to kill enemy?

tell me one intelligence agency which is so innocent that it never ever killed an enemy?

Name that agency

tell me one intelligence agency which is so innocent that it never ever killed an enemy?

Name that agency

so ISI kill indians in afganistan with the help of terrorists??
i think your statement say that..

They are targets for love and affection, Pakistan's ISI will send over sweets and gifts to them for supporting insurgent groups in Pakistan. Their role in killing innocent Pakistani, starting from reigniting the Baloch Insurgency in 2005 will be played Tit for Tat.

I hope you can understand.

NO, RAW killed Pakistani's in Pakistan through terrorists. Read the article idiot. What an annoying prick you are.

there is no confirmation yet from Pakistani side, stop assuming things, we all know the credibly of Afghan intelligence, the intelligence which said OBL is hiding near K-2 :rolleyes:

you have not answered my question, name a innocent intelligence agency

Intelligence agencies work in a state's interests. None of them are innocent, least of them RAW or CIA. It's high time for some to stop claiming to have a moral high ground as if their own intelligence agencies don't kill people via terrorists.

so you want to say that RAW used pakistany people to kill your mans..
i dont want to go for any ones religion but all terrorist in pakistan are muslim .. so they kill their own people... sorry for use religion here but its true
correct me if i m wrong???

nobody mentioned religion you ignorant prick! The point is if indian RAW can support terrorists in Pakistan, then we have every right to target indians in Afghanistan!

You slap me, i will slap you back, its common sense so stop being a ignorant!

People i want to know name of a 'innocent intelligence agency', some one help me please!!!

Read my above post, the one with quoted news. Its a very credible source that tells of RAW agent in Afghanistan in contact with Baloch separatist whose mission was long over.

I am unable to understand what you mean. Why is RAW there, supporting such groups, through them and their support people have died. You get what you give.

Sorry, anonymous sources cannot be considered credible.

Even if there are RAW personnel in Afghanistan, it is a matter between India and Afghanistan, because Afghanistan is a sovereign independent country. Furthermore, even if Indians are talking with Sindhis or Punjabis or Balochis or Pakhtuns, there is nothing wrong with it. If Pakistanis allege there was any contravention of international law, they should provide evidence.

i dont want to go for any ones religion but all terrorist in pakistan are muslim .. so they kill their own people... sorry for use religion here but its true

You brought religion in, just like your poor lower caste Dalit Indian kill their own people... sorry to bring caste here but its true

or

'just like your poor lower caste hindus who kill their own indian people... sorry to bring religion here but its true

When you cannot argue further, its best to not say anything rather than straying into argument that is completely irrelevant and true for all.

Not sure if the religion is relevant. The point is that they use terrorists to further their interests. What the religion of the terrorists is is irrelevant.

Sorry, anonymous sources cannot be considered credible.

Even if there are RAW personnel in Afghanistan, it is a matter between India and Afghanistan, because Afghanistan is a sovereign independent country. Furthermore, even if Indians are talking with Sindhis or Punjabis or Balochis or Pakhtuns, there is nothing wrong with it. If Pakistanis allege there was any contravention of international law, they should provide evidence.

CBS is reporting it, and what would providing evidence do anyway. They can deal with the situation and are safeguarding Pakistan. That is their primary duty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom