What's new

Afghan goons attacking Pakistani Embassy in London.

they r recognised displaced persons. pakistan gets aid in millions $$$$$$$ for them, but is eaten by our elephants,..

afghanistan was way better then us, in early 70.s , till the war raveged them,
look at history, and facts,........

every one has a right of opinion, !
but the facts dont lie,

only our tv- channels lie,...........

i admire the brave afghans,..

Stopped reading your bakwas after this:

afghanistan was way better than us .........

They were better in what? Bachabazi??

Stopped reading your bakwas after this:

afghanistan was way better than us .........

They were better in what? Bachabazi??

Yesterday I heard from someone that a commemorative ticket with a picture of Imran Khan is being printed. It reminded me of a joke from the Musharraf era. A commemorative ticket with a picture of General Sahib was issued. Complaints received Tickets do not stick. Upon investigation, it was found that people were spitting on the side with the picture of the ticket.

they r recognised displaced persons. pakistan gets aid in millions $$$$$$$ for them, but is eaten by our elephants,..

afghanistan was way better then us, in early 70.s , till the war raveged them,
look at history, and facts,........

every one has a right of opinion, !
but the facts dont lie,

only our tv- channels lie,...........

i admire the brave afghans,..

Sure afghanistan is better than Pakistan......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..............you forgot to mention that Somalia is more developed than Germany...........:lol:

Do you have ANY evidence that Pakistan gets paid for hosting over 10 million namak haram af-ghands?..........:azn:

Sure afghanistan is better than Pakistan......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..............you forgot to mention that Somalia is more developed than Germany...........:lol:

Do you have ANY evidence that Pakistan gets paid for hosting over 10 million namak haram af-ghands?..........:azn:

US $52 million was paid only in 2007 by unhcr............
which by now has tripled.........

where were the madrassa , getting the fodder for afghan slaughter, (which we called (jihad)..

try to come out of your IGLOO. MORE OFTEN
SEE THE SUNSHINE .

where were the madrassa , getting the fodder for afghan slaughter, (which we called (jihad)..

SEE THE SUNSHINE .

Imran Khan says Bengalis and Afghanis are more ghairatmand than Pakistanis.

I don't see Pakistanis getting a mental breakdown on it.

It's UK. Hooliganism is part of culture.

AND YES SOMALIA, REMEMBER, OUR GENERALS WERE CAUGHT ALSO IN SOMALIA IN CORRUPTION,...

pls dont take serious the(((((( بيڑ بحري aircraft carrier of bani gala.

jf thunder flies match 2 speed------

while jf imran flies at match 10.

I can understand when pakistani people and pakistani government support taliban in afghanistan, what you expect from them? flowers in return?

There will be no peace in Afghanistan without Taliban. They need to be part of political system to have a better future otherwise Afghanistan will remain $hith0le. Pakistan and America both pushing for same solution. If these fanters don’t agree with Pakistan, why don’t they do want to same in front of American embassy.

Pakistan will finish fencing Pak-Afghan border by the end of 2021. There will have no access without visa and they will have to followed officials process. Afghanistan future depends on Pakistan. Pakistan can easily block trade route if they don’t change their behavior.

Last edited:
There will be no peace in Afghanistan without Taliban. They need to be part of political system to have a better future otherwise Afghanistan will remain $hith0le. Pakistan and America both pushing for same solution. If these fanters don’t agree with Pakistan, why don’t they do want to same in front of American embassy.

take the pill
chill- chill

Maybe Nawaz Sharief traitor is behind this protest

The economy was sinking when chicken was Rs 150 per kg, now when it is Rs 500 per kg, the economy is growing...

16eme al the way...

MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, IVA ;LIVA 16..EEEMMMEE

SEE THE SUNSHINE .

Can you post a link to some credible evidence that proves that?

AND YES SOMALIA, REMEMBER, OUR GENERALS WERE CAUGHT ALSO IN SOMALIA IN CORRUPTION,...

pls dont take serious the(((((( بيڑ بحري aircraft carrier of bani gala.

jf thunder flies match 2 speed------

while jf imran flies at match 10.

Hé tonton, les cabas ils sont trop lourds ! Aaaahhhh, allez montez dans la voiture ! Monte Bilal et Atmen Allez monte, monte Allez on y va, on y va Hey 3ami Karim Tonton du bled Pour tous les "misstmout" Wled el bledi

All I want to know is when are we taking wakhan corridor? All of Afghanistan can go to hell I want that piece of land.

Back
Top Bottom