What's new

Afghan forces raid Pakistani village

Dont know why some people not understand that they are on a international forum... named PDF... they think they are way too patriot & by abusing Pakistani on their forum they`ll become a hero in their country... If they are such a brave men, please join Indian army & then look up the real scenario...

Ghar walo se aur school se maar kha kar ye bachhe internet pe bahaduri dikhane aate hain...:lol:

respect others thought kids & get respect free of cost...:agree:
Spot on....instead being in part of constructive discussion they start to rub bad things on others face and not admitting fault of our own country....

Guys give it a rest and come back to the topic...otherwise we will be seeing many pink faces due to flame bait....:D

BTW thank you for accepting that Pakistan is behind Mumbai attacks.

If its for trolling- we would accept the responsibility of every death in india- thank you for understanding-

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Everybody other than indians is kicking pakistanis....

Americans, Iranians and now even afghanis.......

Still pakistani army is best and indians are bad......

Look at it like this-

Every body other than indians is kicking Pakistanis-

Americans, Iranians and now even afghanis.......

Still every indian thinks they have balls- dot dot dot

the thing is we have a nation to lose (even if we wipe our pakistan) unlike afghans who have nothing to lose or americans who are one of the three omnipresent As of pakistan....

so you see..we are little bit circumspect of getting involved directly....but hey, why bother when we can outsource our work..? :D

Crap- Wet dreams and utterly stupid reasons to hide non existing balls-

You do know that army focus- unlike our western side our army personal equipment and missiles are pointing at you at eastern border- dont ever think for a second that you will get away with such border violations-

Damn right pakistan hasn't "delivered". pakistan is the only reason why we still have to deal with crazy omars and abduls blowing up all over afghanistan. I dont think there is any real future in "working together". You've been screwing around with our troops since '05.

I hope Barry grows a pair and takes decisive action to end the pakistani menace.

Your "Troops" have failed almost every objective assigned to them. They move one step forward and then three steps back. Blaming your own impotence on Pakistan just won't cut it. In Vietnam it was Cambodia, now it's Pakistan. Truth is that when it comes to COIN, the American Military is a major fail.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

For all the "Where was the Army" guys:

The Army does not man ANY border post in Balochistan to satisfy all the "Army belongs in the Cantt" politicians. When you send the Army to the Cantts and stop them from doing their jobs. Such incidents should be expected. The Levies man border posts in Afghanistan.

Typical gloating Indian loser.......
It's a porous border with relatives staying on both sides of the boundary. The culprits barely intruded a mile before escaping helter skelter. What can be said when allegedly a rubber dingy sailed past the mighty Indian navy and coast guard for dozens of miles and kept your financial capital locked down for three days. Consider that before taking cheap shots.
He doesn't know about pakistan afghanistan border, there is no boundary at all, and local people oppose it...most of the families have relatives on both side of borders. Leave him and move on...i would provide the link of a documentary that highlights this aspect..if i can..but even then they won't understand.

Wasn't it a few days ago an Indian BSF soldier was beaten to death by some unarmed smugglers along India Bangladesh border. Still it is only Pakistan is bad and India is the future super power. :lol:
Man, you don't have to stoop to his level, you are a senior member and laughing at death of a soldier beaten to death brutally by smugglers doesn't suits you....If there is a difference between him and you, let it show in your posts, and respect every soldier who lay their lives for their country.

He doesn't know about pakistan afghanistan border, there is no boundary at all, and local people oppose it...most of the families have relatives on both side of borders. Leave him and move on...i would provide the link of a documentary that highlights this aspect..if i can..but even then they won't understand.

I'm seriously starting to admire your posting...........

Man, you don't have to stoop to his level, you are a senior member and laughing at death of a soldier beaten to death brutally by smugglers doesn't suits you....If there is a difference between him and you, let it show in your posts, and respect every soldier who lay their lives for their country.

No disrespect for the soldier. Was just laughing at the fake bravado of the Indian poster.

I'm seriously starting to admire your posting...........
Thanks man, i hate when people don't know anything about reality and start posting bs.....may be its lack of information they gather....and i have made some good friends on pdf from pakistan, so it gives me more neutral edge even though i am a die hard indian

No disrespect for the soldier. Was just laughing at the fake bravado of the Indian poster.
Its ok...these people sometimes even tempt me....and i have done some stupid commentary initially...No hard feelings...Cheers

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

KRAIT for indian Presient :D-

:lol:-
Jat Balwan will assassinate me....:D

Back
Top Bottom