What's new

Afghan forces battle Taliban fighters in effort to retake Pakistan border crossing

GOOD!!!!!!!........ :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ............F*CK the ANA and all hindu/indian-worshipping Afghans..........:devil::devil:...........SWEET REVENGE for killing my fellow Pakistanis...........you sowed the wind, now reap the whirlwind..........:devil:
I will not celebrate the killing of anyone, that's just my oppinion. I hope after 20 years the border is completly sealed.

I will not celebrate the killing of anyone, that's just my oppinion. I hope after 20 years the border is completly sealed.

If someone has or wants to kill Pakistanis and works for our demise, I will wholeheartedly celebrate their slaughter.

PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTANIS FIRST

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Death, rape and murder to our enemies.........:devil:.........skin em alive.............:devil::devil::devil::devil:

If someone has or wants to kill Pakistanis and works for our demise, I will wholeheartedly celebrate their slaughter.

PAKISTAN FIRST PAKISTANIS FIRST

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Death, rape and murder to our enemies.........:devil:.........skin em alive.............:devil::devil::devil::devil:

please clam down

No the Taliban will not go on a unnecessary killing spree

if ANA want to talk and hand over the territory without more people dying they certainly will

Taliban will not kill unarmed people or cornered ANA soldiers who have laid down their weapons and surrendered

ANA now needs to think is it better to die or just hand over the land to Taliban

they should do the right thing and hand over the land to the Taliban

otherwise Taliban will no doubt win this one and easily

I do not know why ANA wants to fight the Taliban

Pakistan should create a buffer zone
Every country in the world where next door neighbor going through this created one

tell Kabul governor and talibans that no fighting near Pakistan border

flat the area if they fight within the buffer zone of 1-2 kms

Futile efforts so far from ANDSF to retake the strategic town of Spin Boldak.
US should have just left the weapons for the Taliban, the ANA are useless.
wtf, It's more like a Afghan people revolution than Taliban grabbing power. It just shows how unpopular the Afghan gov is and that Ghani and co should leave with honour than be dragged around the streets.

Man, the Taliban have stunned everyone. They have just crushed ANA like little ants. Absolutely no contest whatsoever.

I feel for these ANA soldiers which are sent to their death without proper planning or any support, the best thing Afghan Govt should do is just call for a cease fire and sit down with Taliban, or else this slaughter will continue to take many lives.

ANA is using elite commando forces as canon fodder :crazy:. This war wont last long.
And, the thugs publicly insulted Pak by saying she's helping the Taliban...

They've crossed the redlines by facilitating the attack on the Chinese construction engineers....

Now, they'll face the open animosity of Pak....

Back
Top Bottom