What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

You're raising the same points again and implicating everybody once again by saying 'typical **** mentality'.
And Baloch are my brothers
What's wrong in saying that? It was you who made the 'we' comment , not me. And now you're saying that 'you didn't even read that' and it was JUST A JOKE. That's how serious you are in this discussion. Come on man, you made an extreme blanket statement about every single pakistani . That was not a joke. If you didn't read his comment , you shouldn't have posted an agressive statement like that . Many Pakistanis like me love our brothers (whether of any group ). And I live my life for my brothers . Why should I even tell a non-serious person like yourself what I've done for them
Typical and everybody differs. I'd have said all. Learn meaning? And I said, 'we' was a joke. I didn't even read original comment.

So two things, you don't know how to read and you have little understanding of words.

This thread is about fata. If you want to discuss baloch, mention me in appropriate thread and will take it from there. Let's not derail it any further.

@mughal arslan shah mirza its nearly 5. do type out your entire comment in mention so i can respond at nearest time

Last edited:
for how long?

Uncle Sam is leaving and the Afghan warlords will start cannibalizing each other and the first cannon to fodder will be these "outsiders"
Sooner Afghanistan will turn into hell for them from heaven.

Ye jo in ko rangeen ghoowab dekha rahen hain in ki zindagi kitni hay? 8-)

If they go by their will, make sure they don't come back by our will.

Live in your dream soon you will face the harsh reality off most tribes turning against us and it would be brutal if we didn't change our ways

Zarvan i am seeing your this kind of stupid arguments since sawat operation started and seeing that they have been failed into sawat, south waziristan, bajor and now you are talking about same on north waziristan and hope fully you are going to fail here once again. yaad rakho jo tumhara nahi tha woh kabhi bhi tumhara nahi tha, jurm uswaqt tak khatam nahi hosakta jabtak mujrim ko saza nahi milay.

Mujrim ko nawazoo gay tu jurm hamesha qaim rahe ga.

@WishLivePak, point noted. People are being alienated. We are repeating the mistake of past. Fine. But we will do what we want to do. Thank you.

@WishLivePak, point noted. People are being alienated. We are repeating the mistake of past. Fine. But we will do what we want to do. Thank you.
Sorry, are you mughal? Cuz he's the one who mentions people instead of quoting... Didn't know you've 2 accounts?

The whole 'we' comment was joke and the dude took it to heart cuz he needed to vent his inside out and call me indian, seemed to be best time. Remember if someone hates usa, he'll believe in 9/11 conspiracies... Just like that.

What I want is baloch people to stop being picked up.

Sorry, are you mughal? Cuz he's the one who mentions people instead of quoting... Didn't know you've 2 accounts?

For a person passing judgement on PDFers in his signature I find your post quite ironic:)

Try coming up with a better reply if you can:)

I don't need your personal thanks and neither do I wish to donate to 'overall' organization. Do i tell edhi my donation must go 'only' to baloch?
yes beta
you can write on the back of the check or their form if the money is for IDPs, embulances, their orphanage, specific to flood vicitms, specific to places and people because I gave you number of their Balochsitan offices

Quetta is in Baluchistan, so is turbat and Zhoob and Zhuzdar if you know Pakistan well that is.

I gave you many options at least for Edhi
all the telephone numbers are working. all you had to do was make a call and do actually something about it.
but looking at your avatar I know how serious you are
I called your bluff and gave you an option to actually put your money where your mouth is but it seems you only use that mouth is your anus.

too bad some of those charity organisations couldnt keep up with their domain payments and seen their sites closed or up for safe but I am sure you will get over the shock and see the glass half full and at least give Edhi center a try?

Live in your dream soon you will face the harsh reality off most tribes turning against us and it would be brutal if we didn't change our ways
I will like you see what alternative you have

I like to listen and argue
unlike your TTP brothers, I wont behead you

so please advise what else can be done to tackle TTP menace

but first clarify if you agree that there is a terrorism problem? and then explain you point of view which should be a point forward instead of our operation

Back
Top Bottom