What's new

Afghan Army to be reshaped on Indian Army model: US

They are not giving us F16 and you are talking about F22. Dont worry we will have JF17 block 3 and then we will go for fifth gen aircraft. No one is a match for usat least when it comes to Army & AF.
They are not giving us F16 and you are talking about F22. Dont worry we will have JF17 block 3 and then we will go for fifth gen aircraft. No one is a match for usat least when it comes to Army & AF.
J 20 and j31 maybe another choice for Pakistan AF,but i know when talking about chinese products everybody doubt the quality of Chinese products just remember you get what you paid for unless it is Chinese Foreign Aid(BTW,we are happy to helping and grow together with Paksitan bro but not north korea,they have lost their mind and i bet they do not reminber their own father names);
let me tell you somethings:My washing machine is Midea of Chinese brand,My phone and TV are LETV of Chinese brand,My microwave oven,air conditionner and refrigerator are Glanz of Chinese brand,Computer is Lenovo of Chinese brand,my parents are using Haier....All those have been working and are working very very well.
No need to mention alibaba Zhifubao,Tencent wechat,JD.com,Huawei,ZTE,Gree,DJI GO UAV,Hisense,TCL.....
China is changing into brand construction period,we shall see much more Chinese famous brands in the very near future.

I'm pretty sure these questions have been answered.

Whether or not members on this forum or the policymakers in charge like them isn't up for debate.

Honestly I do not understand the answers to these question -- granted I'm an arm chair private -- but still -- is no one prepared to voice the answers in public.

then USA need to pull back and send UK army in as indo pak armies have UK historical background

Honestly I do not understand the answers to these question -- granted I'm an arm chair private -- but still -- is no one prepared to voice the answers in public.

No one wants to admit failures. Especially ones in policy that cost the lives of thousands of American service members and covert operatives.

Generals, Politicians, and bureaucrats serve at the pleasure of the American public.

No one wants to admit failures. Especially ones in policy that cost the lives of thousands of American service members and covert operatives.

Generals, Politicians, and bureaucrats serve at the pleasure of the American public.

Fair, that is inertia and there are some hand wavy arguments -- but what is an argument that everyone can get behind?

I am laughing hard.

LOL Indian army.

Afghanistanis are stupid to look to India.
They should learn from Tanzania, and find out how they defeat Uganda invasion under the guidance of PLA in 1978.
It seems a long time ago I know,but trust me nobody should test PLA's WILL!
I am just worring that China may always have timid leaders.....

Stupid trump doesnt know that this was an old model actually developed by the British..

So now we will have one more army scared of Pakistan Army...thank you US

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom