What's new

Afghan air force coming along strong: Video

Nope we aren't bad a** as afghans they have Naswar Power

:-) -- but on a serious note -- I'm curious what is a sustained rate of night combat missions that an air force like the PAF can carry out?

100 missions including night missions sounds like a huge number to me

Yeah agree, @A-Team please also start developing navy. Always nice to see how much Indians are interested in Afghanistan.

I included navy because just like airforce, it takes longer time to build a navy compared to your army, just like airforce. Please dont take it out of context.You dont add a couple of new ships and say your navy is bigger. You would need to work out tactics , logistics and how does ship integrate with current plans etc..

I included navy because just like airforce, it takes longer time to build a navy compared to your army, just like airforce. Please dont take it out of context.You dont add a couple of new ships and say your navy is bigger. You would need to work out tactics , logistics and how does ship integrate with current plans etc..

Afghanistan is landlocked, no access to the sea and thus no need of a navy.

One step at a time, friend. You will rise again like a phoenix out of fire.

We are happy to help wherever we can. :)

We would love to have those Mi-24s that you have on your inventory at the moment ;) Thought I know that Apaches will be coming along in a year or so to be inducted in the Indian Air Force but right now we are in urgent need of those flying tanks aka Mi-24s so even if the Indian gov donates the rest of the 24s currently operating in Indian Air Force I doubt there will be an dent on the strength of your air force in the short term, keeping in mind the hundreds of of other sophisticated aircrafts you have ;)

But we do need them to provide strong air cover for the ANSF.

:-) -- but on a serious note -- I'm curious what is a sustained rate of night combat missions that an air force like the PAF can carry out?

100 missions including night missions sounds like a huge number to me

Curious to know if Pak Air Force is actually night mission capable ?

We would love to have those Mi-24s that you have on your inventory at the moment ;) Thought I know that Apaches will be coming along in a year or so to be inducted in the Indian Air Force but right now we are in urgent need of those flying tanks aka Mi-24s so even if the Indian gov donates the rest of the 24s currently operating in Indian Air Force I doubt there will be an dent on the strength of your air force in the short term, keeping in mind the hundreds of of other sophisticated aircrafts you have ;)

But we do need them to provide strong air cover for the ANSF.

And they are on the way as we speak. :)

No just: what is an estimated sustain combat mission rate for the PAF. A hundred combat mission per day would be no small feat I think for the PAF (if that is the case -- by extension AAF ... [fill in the blank ;-) ])

on night mission -- what percentage of the PAF order of battle is night mission capable -- I suspect this is a small number.

As an anecdote -- one of the people in the situation room on the OBL raid (who himself was for former f-16 USAAF pilot) thought it highly remote that the Pakistani Air Force could locate the US choppers at night.

Back
Top Bottom