What's new

Aerobatic Team Sherdils

Zé Duarte

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi:

I'm a Portuguese modeler especialized in Militar Aerobatic Teams.

I want construct the T 37 of Sherdils.In this moment I have some pictures, of the plane, but isn't enouth for I could paint the model like the reality it is.

Can somebody help me , send me some fotos, for I could see the paint scheme, correctly?

Thanks for all.
Cheers.
Zé Duarte

Duarte,

You can see the pictures in our gallery. Click Trainers -> T-37

Welcome aboard the :pdf: Zé Duarte!
You're the first Portugese to post here, congrats! :pdf1:

Enjoy your stay!
Neo

Any plans to upgrade to a better aircraft for the Sherdils?
And how would the F-7s place in comparison to the Tweets in this role?

I would suggest poorly.....deltas have poor handling at lower levels as well other problems. I would suggest another aircraft.

K8 will take over Sherdils, Every student Cadet goes through K-8, and than they have no problem flying F-7s.

I think PAF will soon start looking for a more advanced trainer. The latest aircrafts we are acquiring will need more training on the advanced levels.

K8 will take over Sherdils, Every student Cadet goes through K-8, and than they have no problem flying F-7s.

My friend who is a cadet at the Air Force academy right now told me every other batch goes on the K-8 :what:

Anyone has more information on T-37 aircraft in PAF? So the first aircraft to be trained on is T-37? Then K-8, and later on dual models of actual aircrafts?

More information on T-37s, and extras will be appreciated.

Thanks.

K-8 is the trainer for the time being with western powerplant and avionics plus PAC=Kamra gets a share of the proceeds of sales of K-8s to other countries (egypt,zimbabwe etc)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom