What's new

Advertisments of Gohar Shahi as Mehdi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekers

Reaction score
i don't understand why this site promoting the liar imam gohar shahi??

can any mod answer???

Before that I think you would like to answer, how is this thread relevant in "pakistans war" section??

its not promtin man i see even BJP adds here on indian election time

why this ad is not on other sites. their must be some interest of defence.pk

Ads by Google appear throughout the web on sites that use Google's AdSense program to show ads. Sometimes the ads they show you are based on the content of the page you are viewing. Other times, the ads are intended to reflect your interests which are based on the content of the webpages from participating websites that you've previously visited. Visit the Ads Preferences Manager to learn more and customize which interest-based ads you see.

Ads by Google - https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=9712

and this is not the section to discuss forum related questions.

Where is Gohar Shahi's ad?

if you mean you have seen his ad it must be from Google advertisements and i am yet to see any such ad sitting here in europe.

PDF has no control on such ads i guess as these are sponsored by Google and not PDF and ads vary from country to country so i assumed you are looking at Gohar Shahi's ad from Pakistan

:
Where is Gohar Shahi's ad?

if you mean you have seen his ad it must be from Google advertisements and i am yet to see any such ad sitting here in europe.

PDF has no control on such ads i guess as these are sponsored by Google and not PDF and ads vary from country to country so i assumed you are looking at Gohar Shahi's ad from Pakistan

:what:

Before i did not understand your question now let me answer it again

You see Google ads appear looking at the relevent content you are looking on a website + based on your internet browing history. What happens is if you are looking Gohar Shahi's ad that means you may have been searching about him from Google or may have been searching about Islam for example and on pdf there are many threads when we are talking about Islam. So it kind of make a relationship between Gohar Lanati and this forum.

There can be many reasons why his ad is appearing on your computer screen

1) Your internet browsing history

2) Too much Islamic discussion on pdf

3) You are sitting in Pakistan and Gohar Shahi wants attention from the visitors browsing from Pakistan

4) They have paid big money to google to promote Gohar and google is publishing their ad even when its irrelevent

5) etc

Before i did not understand your question now let me answer it again

You see Google ads appear looking at the relevent content you are looking on a website + based on your internet browing history. What happens is if you are looking Gohar Shahi's ad that means you may have been searching about him from Google or may have been searching about Islam for example and on pdf there are many threads when we are talking about Islam. So it kind of make a relationship between Gohar Lanati and this forum.

There can be many reasons why his ad is appearing on your computer screen

1) Your internet browsing history

2) Too much Islamic discussion on pdf

3) You are sitting in Pakistan and Gohar Shahi wants attention from the visitors browsing from Pakistan

4) They have paid big money to google to promote Gohar and google is publishing their ad even when its irrelevent

5) etc

good answer i was writing this now coockes will show adds . your computer know what you search thats why he see that adds

who is goher sahi???????????/

Gohar Shahi is another Dajjal kind of Joker who claimed to be Jesus, Kalki Avatar and so on. I can remember his magazine used to be published where he used to praise himself :rofl:

He is like Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadiyanis............ ignore him

You can read more about him from the following link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riaz_Ahmed_Gohar_Shahi

and do not confuse yourself with his third class ideology. Just read and close the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom