What's new

Adultery website hacked, 37m cheaters feel the jitters

Its sad to know that 37 million individuals have cheated or have attempted to cheat on their spouses/partners. Imagine the suspicion, the coldness and possible heartbreak in that relationship/household. I wonder what betrayal does to a person's psyche. What does it do to children, if any. 37 million individuals means millions more could potentially be affected. Sad.

Man,this is quite serious and now a lot of these adulterers are going to get spanked badly by their better halves:fie:.Thank God that i haven't married yet :Pbut what about you sir,are you a secret member of one of these sites:azn:??

trust me in the Eastern coast of U.S/Canada Ashley Madison was the date site to visit safe secure & reliable , & now
Sh!t has literally hit the fan

shob cheaterbaaz der obosta kharab !

firangi der charo , desi couple's der obosta aaro kharab :woot:

they also hacked two other sites, one for older women to have affairs with younger men(caugar something) and another for rich successful men to have affair with young women.

The reason for hacking is not because they took a stand against infidelity, its because these sites charged 16 dollar for deleting account forever, but did not delete them.

Cheating.jpg

According to the hackers, although the ''full delete'' feature that Ashley Madison advertises promises removal of site usage history and personally identifiable information from the site, users’ purchase details — including real name and address — aren’t actually scrubbed. The company keeps the real name and address from the credit card transaction.

WASHINGTON: ''Life is short. Have an affair,'' goes the slogan of the website Ashley Madison, an online dating and social networking service that effectively encourages infidelity. Million of adulterers could see their affairs shorted too, not speak of experiencing danger to life and limb itself from spouses, after hackers who stole 37 million personal records from the site threatened to release it if the website and its affiliates are not shut down.

According to data security analyst Brian Krebs, who first reported the hacking, a group known as The Impact Team broke into the systems of Avid Life Media (ALM), the Toronto-based firm that owns AshleyMadison as well as related hookup sites Cougar Life and Established Men, to extract sensitive internal data. In a manifesto posted alongside the stolen ALM data, The Impact Team explained that its ire stemmed from alleged lies ALM told its customers about a service that allows members to completely erase their profile information for a $19 fee.

According to the hackers, although the ''full delete'' feature that Ashley Madison advertises promises removal of site usage history and personally identifiable information from the site, users' purchase details — including real name and address — aren't actually scrubbed. The company keeps the real name and address from the credit card transaction.

''Too bad for those men, they're cheating dirtbags and deserve no such discretion,'' Krebs on Security cited the hackers as saying. ''Too bad for ALM, you promised secrecy but didn't deliver. We've got the complete set of profiles in our DB dumps, and we'll release them soon if Ashley Madison stays online.''

''And with over 37 million members, mostly from the US and Canada, a significant percentage of the population is about to have a very bad day, including many rich and powerful people.'' the hackers threatened.

Noel Biderman, Ashley Madison's CEO, confirmed the hack to Krebs, calling it ''a criminal act.'' He said that the company was '''working diligently and feverishly" to remove its customers' data, some of which had already been leaked, from public view.

Ironically, Ashley Madison had boasted to reporters and bloggers only last year that its site was ''the last truly secure space on the Internet.'' The latest leak comes only weeks after hackers stole and leaked online user data on millions of accounts from another hookup site called AdultFriendFinder.

Ashley Madison has been courting controversy for several years now with its brazen defense of adultery. It offered to pay millions of dollars to financially broke cities to rename airports and stadiums after it, and was usually rejected. Critics said its business model was ''built on the back of broken hearts, ruined marriages, and damaged families,'' but the company argued that the affairs it instigated preserved many marriages.

@Imran Khan @Armstrong @WAJsal @anant_s @Mike_Brando @SrNair @Rain Man @gslv @Ryuzaki @Spring Onion @levina @Skull and Bones @Peter C @BDforever @Oldman1

Now is the time for some patent medicine (getting hit by broom) for some!!:D:D No serious comments!!
Man,this is quite serious and now a lot of these adulterers are going to get spanked badly by their better halves:fie:.Thank God that i haven't married yet but what about you sir,are you a secret member of one of these sites:azn:??
trust me in the Eastern coast of U.S/Canada Ashley Madison was the date site to visit safe secure & reliable & now
Sh!t has literary hit the fan

Ki obostha,Indian couple rao eisob adultery korche naki aaj kal U.S.A. te:hitwall:.R ami bhabtam je Bideshe giye ora bodhoy nijer sanskriti ke aro bhalo bhabe bachiye rekheche:tdown:.Anyways on a personal level i hate adultery from the core of my heart because to me it amounts to treason,treason against the person who most probably loves you the most in this planet:).

trust me in the Eastern coast of U.S/Canada Ashley Madison was the date site to visit safe secure & reliable & now
Sh!t has literary hit the fan

axcuse me, aap bhi? :undecided:

Its sad to know that 37 million individuals have cheated or have attempted to cheat on their spouses/partners. Imagine the suspicion, the coldness and possible heartbreak in that relationship/household. I wonder what betrayal does to a person's psyche. What does it do to children, if any. 37 million individuals means millions more could potentially be affected. Sad.

I have a feeling that many couples are going to find out that they were both subscribing to that site. :laugh:

I wonder what the conversation would be then.

BTW, it is not that terrible a thing as you think, except maybe for famous people, politicians etc. More than ten percent of the country was registered in that website. Leaving aside all the children and very old people, and non-couples, I'm guessing that a big percentage of all married couples were registered in it. And remember, that's only one avenue to find a partner. So "cheating on a spouse" isn't really that traumatic an issue here.

For politicians, priests etc, it would be a career killer. But not for the aam admi.

Man,this is quite serious and now a lot of these adulterers are going to get spanked badly by their better halves:fie:.Thank God that i haven't married yet but what about you sir,are you a secret member of one of these sites:azn:??

Ki obostha,Indian couple rao eisob adultery korche naki aaj kal U.S.A. te:hitwall:.R ami bhabtam je Bideshe giye ora bodhoy nijer sanskriti ke aro bhalo bhabe bachiye rekheche:tdown:.Anyways on a personal level i hate adultery from the core of my heart because to me it amounts to treason,treason against the person who most probably loves you the most in this planet:).

Bondhu kon duniya aachen , indian,pak,bd ra shob che age eishob ei , torontor young street ( night life party place ) is now desi street the desis have beaten the whites long ago :lol:

axcuse me, aap bhi? :undecided:

mein bahut masoom banda hoon

Last edited:
they also hacked two other sites, one for older women to have affairs with younger men(caugar something) and another for rich successful men to have affair with young women.

The reason for hacking is not because they took a stand against infidelity, its because these sites charged 16 dollar for deleting account forever, but did not delete them.

Cougar*
Don't ask me how I know that.

Hey I have no sympathy for people who joined this place.
Plus who'd use their real name for a site like this?
May as well name it heyPleaseExtortMeInTheFutureSometime.com

Does anyone watch a series Blacklist?
The whole issue reminds of a highly sensitive database Fulcrum.
I really hope hackers release the data, some lover boys are in for a pretty good spanking:p:

we only watch movies its not cheating
I assume Khan sahab, maasoomon ke jaanta ko koi khatra nahin hai:angel:

I have a feeling that many couples are going to find out that they were both subscribing to that site. :laugh:

I wonder what the conversation would be then.
Et tu Brute

Back
Top Bottom