What's new

Adolf Hitler and the side of History never before seen.

Hitler should be regarded as the Gretest leaders of Germany including Rodolf Hass ,Hermen Goering , Himler .istead all of them were murdered through western courts .

Hero of Germans my foot!

Did you care to check with current day Germans first?

I bet you didn't

Hitler is only a hero for the Neo-Nazis. FYI.

As a Pakistani I caution you about the effects of Neo-Nazis.

Yes.

Living with Neo-Nazis will screw your head, so please avoid them as much as you can.

thank you

So true.

It is just pathetic to see how many Pakistani (and Indians) posters admire black faced turd known as hitler.

Even when the same hitler would kill these "lesser races" in no time whatsoever.

Once on TV I saw a news report where this black guy (of African descent) was cheering for Hitler and Neo-Nazis.

At the time I thought to myself: "This must be a joke. There is no way that a non-white person would ever cheer for Hitler and Neo-Nazis."

The British never gave 2 chits about the brown skinned sipohis, all they cared for was the victory. Do you think the Brits would have actually won the war all on their own, them and the French. And or with out the constant flow of slaves from the subcontinent ......

I can only say that you Sir, my dear dear poster, please educated yourself about the WW-2 and the soldiers from our part of the world.

Right now your comments reflect even poorer than a typical illitrate man on the street. Sorry to say.

Thank you

Once on TV I saw a news report where this black guy (of African descent) was cheering for Hitler and Neo-Nazis...."

I wish you had noted down the program, or the name of the black guy cheering, or the type of "food" the Neo-Nazis were serving (to make the black guy cheer).

There are a lot of unknown in this story.

peace

I can only say that you Sir, my dear dear poster, please educated yourself about the WW-2 and the soldiers from our part of the world.

Right now your comments reflect even poorer than a typical illitrate man on the street. Sorry to say.

Thank you

peace

You are welcome sir, and no offence taken, but can you point to me where I was wrong ,and why do you think what you think. I might have my opinion, yes I am not as educated as you might be on the issues of history, or WW2. But I do have my own opinions, and that is what I had though of it. From my point of view I am not being biased and blindly following one side over another, thats all.

I wish you had noted down the program, or the name of the black guy cheering, or the type of "food" the Neo-Nazis were serving (to make the black guy cheer).

peace

That was a long time ago.

It's irrelevant though, since this thread is already filled with proof of non-white people supporting Hitler.

So true.

It is just pathetic to see how many Pakistani (and Indians) posters admire black faced turd known as hitler.

Even when the same hitler would kill these "lesser races" in no time whatsoever.

Arabs admire Hitler lackies like Mufti-tootsie-Azam of Palestine, and Indians admire the Hitler chamcha Subas Chandar bose.

Pakistanis don't know why they are admiring Hitler,

But I suspect their "love of Hitler" is copied from some 2-bit Arabs and Palestinians.

Anyone who has an iota of knowledge about Pakistan's fauji history (military history) knows and appreciates that people from modern day Pakistan willingly sacrificed in 100s of 1000s while fighting Nazis.

WW-2 graveyards (marked and unknowns) are filled with dead bodies of the modern day Pakistani ancestors.

Because they stood at the right side of history

And yet, these idiots try to idolize dimwit 2-bit pathetic SOG like Hitler.
Forcing and making a Pakistani forum to stand on the wrong side of history.

No wonder the same fascination with 2-bit mafiosos continues on when many of us (unfortunately) admire their barbarity:

case in point

-- Many Pakistanis admired 2-bit madar-ch* Sad-Damn and put up his pics on major streets.
-- Many Pakistanis admired 2-bit madar-ch* Gaddah-fi (Donkey-is) and still are keeping a major sports stadium in this pig's name.
-- Many Pakistanis admire 2-bit Yes-Sir-Are-Phat who drove his people into the ground and name their newborn sons as Yasir.
-- Many Pakistanis admire 2-bit madar-ch* Burqaposh Mullah and let him run amock in our society.
-- Many Pakistanis admire 2-bit madar-ch* Altaf Mota Chor, Bhatta Khor and vote for him over and over and over while that phat @rse enjoys monthly stipend from UK as a British citizen.
-- Many Pakistanis admire 2-bit madar-ch* Ben Fing Laden and made him an fing hero while he screwed Pakistan and his multiple wives few hundred yards from our premier military academy.

I can go on, but you see the pattern. Don't you?

Many of us do not know the difference between right and wrong in the context of modern world. And thus continue following stone age ways like pathetic janglees (petty tribals).

No wonder this pathetic thinking has brought the reputation of our beautiful country almost down to the level of basket case Somalia, Yemen, and Sierra Leon.

But we won't quit.

We will continue our "hard work" of admiring and following the ways of 2-bit mader-ch***s until our country

--- becomes a slave of India, under the boots of Indian army, or
--- worse under the chappals of Talib-bozos like Mullah Aziz (the black faced) or
--- even worse we destroy it with our bloody hands all thanks to a mass nukie suicide.

Yes, shamefully, this is what many admirers of Hitler will make Pakistan even though they claim to be the so-called educated and modern and live in UK/US/Canada.

Oh what an irony!

What an fing irony!

DISCLAIMER:

Nothing personal my dear posters. Nothing personal. You are all free to express your love for Hitler. I am just saying what will happen to pakistan if don't worry about the long term survival of our beautiful country.

So please please do not get offended. I am writing this down to oppose bad stone age ideas and not individuals. Thank you.

Subash Chandra Bose was a freedom fighter. You may disagree with his ways but his heart was in the right place and he was only following prgmatism. Truth is at that time, only Nazis and Japanese were capable(and willing to) fight the imperial forces of Britain. Netaji saw an opportunity in that and took advantage of it. There is no records to indicate that he was himself a believer of Nazism. Indeed it would be very strange as Indians do not have anything against the Jews. I have seen many Pakistanis like you criticizing Netaji but I have no idea why. He was indeed one of the true sons of the soil. A real warrior which has not been born ever since.

You are welcome sir, and no offence taken, but can you point to me where I was wrong ,and why do you think what you think. I might have my opinion, yes I am not as educated as you might be on the issues of history, or WW2. But I do have my own opinions, and that is what I had though of it. From my point of view I am not being biased and blindly following one side over another, thats all.

Our ancestors who fought in Africa, Europe, Malaya, Burma, etc. etc. were not blind to take sides. They knew they were fighting for the good.

I urge you to not form opinions in the dark.

Thank you

Subash Chandra Bose was a freedom fighter. You may disagree with his ways but his heart was in the right place and he was only following prgmatism. Truth is at that time, only Nazis and Japanese were capable(and willing to) fight the imperial forces of Britain. Netaji saw an opportunity in that and took advantage of it. There is no records to indicate that he was himself a believer of Nazism. Indeed it would be very strange as Indians do not have anything against the Jews. I have seen many Pakistanis like you criticizing Netaji but I have no idea why. He was indeed one of the true sons of the soil. A real warrior which has not been born ever since.

Actually, it was not just Netaji - even the Japanese did not discriminate against the Jews. Of course, the Japanese went postal on the Chinese.

Thank you

peace

Actually, the Nazis even had some Chinese in their ranks.

If SCB siding with Axis of Evil makes him "real warrior",

then who were Patel, Gandhi, and Nehru, "real wimps"? because they sided with Brits. Especially Gandhi who became a commissioned Lt. in British-Indian army (even if it was ceremonial but it shows how much Gandhi was in the lap of Brits).

See the dichotomy in your arguments here?

Thank you

p.s. I don't take stand on this issue with any bias. Just being a historian for the moment.

Our ancestors who fought in Africa, Europe, Malaya, Burma, etc. etc. were not blind to take sides. They knew they were fighting for the good.

I urge you to not form opinions in the dark.

Thank you

Well sir that is your opinion, what good was coming to them when fighting for the British, or did I read wrong that the Britsh had promised to leave the subcontinent after the war, on the condition of support from Jinah. I am talking about the Muslim participation in the war. Also if we go back a little, the sold out traitors the nawabs and the nizams also supported the british in 1857, and against Tipu, I am sure that was also for the greater good.

Hero of Germans my foot!

Did you care to check with current day Germans first?

I bet you didn't

Hitler is only a hero for the Neo-Nazis. FYI.

As a Pakistani I caution you about the effects of Neo-Nazis.

Yes.

Living with Neo-Nazis will screw your head, so please avoid them as much as you can.

thank you
Well Nazi's did well to eliminate evil jew's .it would have been much better if jews were not sent to arab by Hermen .He should have ordered to eliminate all jews from the begning."Final solution " was the only solution for dirty jews .

Tribute to Adolf Hiter and his team :tup:

Actually, the Nazis even had some Chinese in their ranks.

Possible. Though I have not come across a clear reference to this. But then again WW-2 is a huge subject and I may be ignorant about some very specialized situations.

Thank you

Well sir that is your opinion, what good was coming to them when fighting for the British, or did I read wrong that the Britsh had promised to leave the subcontinent after the war, on the condition of support from Jinah. I am talking about the Muslim participation in the war. Also if we go back a little, the sold out traitors the nawabs and the nizams also supported the british in 1857, and against Tipu, I am sure that was also for the greater good.

You are now talking like illiterate relatives of mine from Bihar. They are poor, and destitute, so obviously they have hard time seeing the reality (any reality let alone WW-2).

What up with you bro?

peace

This is sentimentality.

On the subject of Bose's record within India, as a member of the freedom struggle, I have no cavils, except that even then, he displayed an unsettling predisposition to strike heroic postures, leading uniformed Congress volunteers on horseback and things like that. In fact, his opposition to Gandhi was instrumental in showing that the other Congress leaders were wholly subservient to Gandhi.

He crossed the line when he escaped to Germany and met Hitler and asked for military help. He crossed the line again when he accepted the shift to Japan, and built the Azad Hind Fauj under the Japanese, and implicitly associated himself and the Fauj with the war-crimes of the Japanese, including th crimes against Indian POWs.

For me, personally, that was totally unacceptable behaviour.

Considering, however, that this disaffection played on British nerves and was one factor persuading them to move out early, one has to acknowledge his role in achieving independence for India, he must be given respect for his actions.

Respect is not admiration.

Possible. Though I have not come across a clear reference to this. But then again WW-2 is a huge subject and I may be ignorant about some very specialized situations.

Thank you

You are now talking like illiterate relatives of mine from Bihar. They are poor, and destitute, so have hard time seeing the reality (any reality let alone WW-2).

What up with you bro?

peace

Here - you can see this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Chinese_Wehrmacht_soldiers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom