What's new

Adolf Hitler and the side of History never before seen.

and i feel sorry for the ppls like u.....learn the actual history...media and americans and jews showed hitler as a evil...but the fact is he faught for his country and boosts its economy.....:ashamed:

my most favrt topic....i saw many documentaries on nazi germany and most documentaries show hitler a evil...one thing the maker of documentaries forgot that how americans dropped bombs in japan and killed a lot of peoples including innocent peoples ....y not americans fought conventional war with them...and also because of ww2 hindustan seperated and become pakistan and india ....

As one of the forum members mentioned that history is written by victors. Moreover, world media is under total control of jewish community. When you control the media you can control everything. See how our media has created confusions on ideology of Pakistan. How unwanted culture has been embedded into our lives in shape of foreign sponsored programs and movies. How our people have been brain washed under the name of Amn Ki Asha. How we have accepted low necks, sleeveless and miniaturised, transparent fabrics in our society, without any abnormal feeling. How our television dramas have changed from Waris, Ankahi, etc to Sas bhi bahu thi and like.

This is the era of media ware fare. Just indoctrinate minds of masses with your notions without they realising it.

Can I ask why you love hitler so much?

Why i "love" Hitler so much? I can't love a man i never met, neither can i hate someone based on propaganda.

I let facts decide who i admire and who i don't.

And i refuse to let the Zionist owned, Zionist controlled media to do the thinking for me. I refuse to believe in propaganda.

Hey Nazi A$$hole! You have no sympathy for victims of holocaust?
What "holocaust"?? You mean the "holocaust" that never took place??

Oh, that "holocau$t". Lets see what a Jewish "holocau$t" expert admitted to:

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

PS: The Desert Fox you so greatly admire was not a Nazi and actually hated Hitler's policies.

Again FACTS don't agree with your Zionist propaganda:

The real Rommel: Enduring myth of the decent Nazi is debunked | Mail Online

Myth of 'humane' Nazi Erwin Rommel debunked - Telegraph

'I loved the Fuhrer and I love him still. I am innocent of any involvement in the assassination attempt.-Rommel

'I served my Fatherland to the best of my ability and would do so again.'-Rommel

Rommel served the armed forces of "NAZI" Germany.

What "holocaust"?? You mean the "holocaust" that never took place??

Oh, that "holocau$t". Lets see what a Jewish "holocau$t" expert admitted to:

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

Again FACTS don't agree with your Zionist propaganda:

The real Rommel: Enduring myth of the decent Nazi is debunked | Mail Online

Myth of 'humane' Nazi Erwin Rommel debunked - Telegraph

'I loved the Fuhrer and I love him still. I am innocent of any involvement in the assassination attempt.-Rommel

'I served my Fatherland to the best of my ability and would do so again.'-Rommel

Rommel served the armed forces of "NAZI" Germany.
bro becarefull what you say might put you in bad terms with the feds

Adolf Hitler despite all the negatives in Western Media, He was, is and will remain one of the finest and strict Generals in our history. This thread proves it was not Germany who started the wars but UK,US, & French who initiated before Germany could really become the world it was.

Adolf Hitler despite all the negatives in Western Media, He was, is and will remain one of the finest and strict Generals in our history. This thread proves it was not Germany who started the wars but UK,US, & French who initiated before Germany could really become the world it was.

US UK were investing in German industry.

If Hitler was smart, he would have continue to work and develop his country.

but he was like IK, could not wait for 10 years.

Good generals do not start wars. They wait and wait and wait until the time is right to respond.

Hitler was a terrible "general"

Why?

he was like Saddam Hussain,

Someone who could only be a jamadar (or at most subedar) but conspired and became top general.

Almost like a floor cleaner suddely becomes a CEO.

@Desert Fox

2). Hitler invaded the USSR on June 22nd, 1941, which was during the summer. He could have invaded earlier had he not had to send troops to Yugoslavia and Greece to prevent the British from overthrowing the governments of the former country and from getting a foothold in the latter. He had no control over these factors.
Taking over Russia was not easy without defeating the Red Army in every front. See what happened to 6th Army in Stalingrad when they rushed towards a takeover.

h

had there been a better planning every thing was in there hands
Turning to Russia was a suicide and they couldn't have held Moscow for more than few weeks. Taking into consideration the hostile winter environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom