What's new

Adolf Hitler and the side of History never before seen.

Eisenhower's Holocaust - His
Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans
Author Unknown
6-22-8

"God, I hate the Germans..." (Dwight David Eisenhower in a letter to his wife in September, 1944)

First, I want you to picture something in your mind. You are a German soldier who survived through the battles of World II. You were not really politically involved, and your parents were also indifferent to politics, but suddenly your education was interrupted and you were drafted into the German army and told where to fight. Now, in the Spring of 1945, you see that your country has been demolished by the Allies, your cities lie in ruins, and half of your family has been killed or is missing. Now, your unit is being surrounded, and it is finally time to surrender. The fact is, there is no other choice.

It has been a long, cold winter. The German army rations have not been all that good, but you managed to survive. Spring came late that year, with weeks of cold rainy weather in demolished Europe. Your boots are tattered, your uniform is falling apart, and the stress of surrender and the confusion that lies ahead for you has your guts being torn out. Now, it is over, you must surrender or be shot. This is war and the real world.

You are taken as a German Prisoner of War into American hands. The Americans had 200 such Prisoner of War camps scattered across Germany. You are marched to a compound surrounded with barbed wire fences as far as the eye can see. Thousands upon thousands of your fellow German soldiers are already in this make-shift corral. You see no evidence of a latrine and after three hours of marching through the mud of the spring rain, the comfort of a latrine is upper-most in your mind. You are driven through the heavily guarded gate and find yourself free to move about, and you begin the futile search for the latrine. Finally, you ask for directions, and are informed that no such luxury exists.

No more time. You find a place and squat. First you were exhausted, then hungry, then fearful, and now; dirty. Hundreds more German prisoners are behind you, pushing you on, jamming you together and every one of them searching for the latrine as soon as they could do so. Now, late in the day, there is no space to even squat, much less sit down to rest your weary legs. None of the prisoners, you quickly learn, have had any food that day, in fact there was no food while in the American hands that any surviving prisoner can testify to. No one has eaten any food for weeks, and they are slowly starving and dying. But, they can't do this to us! There are the Geneva Convention rules for the treatment of Prisoners of War. There must be some mistake! Hope continues through the night, with no shelter from the cold, biting rain.

Your uniform is sopping wet, and formerly brave soldiers are weeping all around you, as buddy after buddy dies from the lack of food, water, sleep and shelter from the weather. After weeks of this, your own hope bleeds off into despair, and finally you actually begin to envy those who, having surrendered first manhood and then dignity, now also surrender life itself. More hopeless weeks go by. Finally, the last thing you remember is falling, unable to get up, and lying face down in the mud mixed with the excrement of those who have gone before.

Your body will be picked up long after it is cold, and taken to a special tent where your clothing is stripped off. So that you will be quickly forgotten, and never again identified, your dog-tag is snipped in half and your body along with those of your fellow soldiers are covered with chemicals for rapid decomposition and buried. You were not one of the exceptions, for more than one million seven hundred thousand German Prisoners of War died from a deliberate policy of extermination by starvation, exposure, and disease, under direct orders of the General Dwight David Eisenhower.

One month before the end of World War 11, General Eisenhower issued special orders concerning the treatment of German Prisoners and specific in the language of those orders was this statement,

"Prison enclosures are to provide no shelter or other comforts."

Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose, who was given access to the Eisenhower personal letters, states that he proposed to exterminate the entire German General Staff, thousands of people, after the war.

Eisenhower, in his personal letters, did not merely hate the Nazi Regime, and the few who imposed its will down from the top, but that HE HATED THE GERMAN PEOPLE AS A RACE. It was his personal intent to destroy as many of them as he could, and one way was to wipe out as many prisoners of war as possible.

Of course, that was illegal under International law, so he issued an order on March 10, 1945 and verified by his initials on a cable of that date, that German Prisoners of War be predesignated as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" called in these reports as DEF. He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were not to be fed or given any water or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was not to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower's special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners. As soon as the war was over, General George Patton simply turned his prisoners loose to fend for themselves and find their way home as best they could. Eisenhower was furious, and issued a specific order to Patton, to turn these men over to the DEF camps. Knowing Patton as we do from history, we know that these orders were largely ignored, and it may well be that Patton's untimely and curious death may have been a result of what he knew about these wretched Eisenhower DEF camps.

The book, OTHER LOSSES, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter, Peter Worthington, of the OTTAWA SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following, in part:

"...it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater."

"For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW's on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply ... Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald."

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure. Local German people who offered these men food, were denied. General Patton's Third Army was the only command in the European Theater to release significant numbers of Germans.

Others, such as Omar Bradley and General J.C.H. Lee, Commander of Com Z, tried, and ordered the release of prisoners within a week of the war's end. However, a SHAEF Order, signed by Eisenhower, countermanded them on May 15th.

Does that make you angry? What will it take to get the average apathetic American involved in saving his country from such traitors at the top? Thirty years ago, amid the high popularity of Eisenhower, a book was written setting out the political and moral philosophy; of Dwight David Eisenhower called, THE POLITICIAN, by Robert Welch. This year is the 107th Anniversary of Eisenhower's birth in Denison, Texas on October 14, 1890, the son of Jacob David Eisenhower and his wife Ida. Everyone is all excited about the celebration of this landmark in the history of "this American patriot." Senator Robert Dole, in honor of the Commander of the American Death Camps, proposed that Washington's Dulles Airport be renamed the Eisenhower Airport!

The UNITED STATES MINT in Philadelphia, PA is actually issuing a special Eisenhower Centennial Silver Dollar for only $25 each. They will only mint 4 million of these collector's items, and veteran's magazines are promoting these coins under the slogan, "Remember the Man...Remember the Times..." Pardon me if I regurgitate!

There will be some veterans who will not be buying these coins. Two will be Col. James Mason and Col. Charles Beasley who were in the U.S. Army Medical Corps who published a paper on the Eisenhower Death Camps in 1950. They stated in part:

"Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud ... water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full."

Another Veteran, who will not be buying any of the Eisenhower Silver Dollars is Martin Brech of Mahopac, New York, a semi-retired professor of philosophy at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY. In 1945, Brech was an 18 year old Private First Class in Company C of the 14th Infantry, assigned as a guard and interpreter at the Eisenhower Death Camp at Andernach, along the Rhine River. He stated for SPOTLIGHT, February 12, 1990:

"My protests (regarding treatment of the German DEF'S) were met with hostility or indifference, and when I threw our ample rations to them over the barbed wire. I was threatened, making it clear that it was our deliberate policy not to adequately feed them."

"When they caught me throwing C- Rations over the fence, they threatened me with imprisonment. One Captain told me that he would shoot me if he saw me again tossing food to the Germans ... Some of the men were really only boys 13 years of age...Some of the prisoners were old men drafted by Hitler in his last ditch stand ... I understand that average weight of the prisoners at Andernach was 90 pounds...I have received threats ... Nevertheless, this...has liberated me, for I may now be heard when I relate the horrible atrocity I witnessed as a prison guard for one of 'Ike's death camps' along the Rhine." (Betty Lou Smith Hanson)

Note: Remember the photo of Ike's West Point yearbook picture when he was dubbed "IKE, THE TERRIBLE SWEDISH JEW"? By the way, he was next, or nearly so, to the last in his class. This article was first printed in 1990, but we thought it was meaningful to reprint it now.

Note: During Cadet Eisenhower's time at West Point Academy, Eisenhower was summoned to the office of the headmaster and was asked some pointed questions. At the time, it was routine procedure to test a cadet's blood to insure White racial integrity.

Apparently, there was a question of Eisenhower's racial lineage and this was brought to Eisenhower's attention by the headmaster. When asked if he was part Oriental, Eisenhower replied in the negative. After some discussion, Eisenhower admitted having Jewish background. The headmaster then reportedly said, "That's where you get your Oriental blood?" Although he was allowed to remain at the academy, word got around since this was a time in history when non-Whites were not allowed into the academy. Note - The issue of Eisenhower's little-known Jewish background in academically essential in understanding his psychopathic hatred of German men, women and children.

Later, in Eisenhower's West Point Military Academy graduating class yearbook, published in 1915, Eisenhower is identified as a "terrible Swedish Jew."

Wherever Eisenhower went during his military career, Eisenhower's Jewish background and secondary manifesting behavior was a concern to his fellow officers. During World War II when Col. Eisenhower was working for Gen. Douglas MacArthur in the South Pacific, MacArthur protested to his superiors in Washington (DC) that Eisenhower was incompetent and that he did not want Eisenhower on his staff.

In 1943, Washington not only transferred Col. Eisenhower to Europe but promoted him over more than 30 more experienced senior officers to five star general and placed him in charge of all the US forces in Europe.

Thus it comes as no surprise that General George Patton, a real Aryan warrior, hated Eisenhower.

[Ed: Patton was keen to fight the Soviets, and reportedly kept some German units ready to move against the Soviets...unsurprisingly he was killed; after the war, in a 'car crash,' just like Lawrence of Arabia was conveniently bumped off, in a similar manner, for his 'pro-fascist' views].

Comment
From George
12-28-3

Finally, the truth about Ike. He was a zionist!, a racist! and a slaughterer of innocents! He was always these things. And all anyone remembers is his famous quote "to beware of the military/industrial complex." Like this knowledge means he was a great precient prophet, when he was really a part of the NWO and helped set the US up for all that followed. The tooling jobs and industry started to leave the US in the early '50's, when Ike got into power. It was Japan they were building. Notice the difference between the destruction of Japan and the quick buildup of the Philipines and Japan and the Pacific the US took over, after the war of hegemony to steal the wealth of the Pacific Rim and present day Afghanistan, Iraq etc., now that the zionists rule the 'world'. The zionist essence is evil, destructive and self-destructive. Ike was a tool of the zionist evil essence.

German POW's Diary Reveals More Of Ike's Holocaust
12-29-3

Note - The following diary extract has been provided by the nephew of the author under the conditions we honor his request for anonymity. -ed

A transcript of my Uncle's words...from my Mother's diary:

"Suddenly an American Jeep moved towards us and several American Soldiers surrounded us. There was no officer in charge, and the first thing the 'Amis' did - they liberated us, I mean, from our few valuables, mainly rings and watches........ We were now prisoners of war- no doubt about it!

The first night we were herded into a barn, where we met about 100 men who shared the same fate. To make my story short, we were finally transported to Fuerstenfeldbruck near Munich. Here we, who were gathered around Hermann, interrupted him and gasped in dismay.

Fuerstenfeldbruck had become known to us as one of the most cruel POW camps in the American zone.

Then my brother continued:

Again we were searched and had to surrender everything, even our field utensils, except a spoon. Here, in freezing temperature, 20,000 of us were squeezed together on the naked ground, without blanket or cover, exposed day and night to the winter weather.

For six days we received neither food nor water! We used our spoons to catch drops of rain.

We were surrounded by heavy tanks. During the night bright searchlights blinded us, so that sleep was impossible. We napped from time to time, standing up and leaning against each other. It was keeping us warmer that sitting on the frozen ground.

Many of us were near collapse. One of our comrades went mad, he jumped around wildly, wailing and whimpering. he was shot at once. His body was lying on the ground, and we were not allowed to come near him. He was not he only one. Each suspicious movement caused the guards to shoot into the crowd, and a few were always hit.

German civilians, mainly women of the surrounding villages, tried to approach the camp to bring food and water for us prisoners. they were chased away.

Our German officers could finally succeed to submit an official protest, particularly because of the deprivation of water. As a response, a fire hose was thrown into the midst of the densely crowded prisoners and then turned on. Because of the high water pressure the hose moved violently to and fro. Prisoners tumbled, fell, got up and ran again to catch a bit of water. In that confusion the water went to waste, and the ground under us turned into slippery mud. All the while the 'Amis' watched that spectacle, finding it very funny and most entertaining. They laughed at our predicament as hard as they could. Then suddenly, they turned the water off again.

We had not expected that the Americans would behave in such a manner. We could hardly believe it. War brutalizes human beings.

One day later we were organized into groups of 400 men .... We were to receive two cans of food for each man. This is how it was to be done: The prisoners had to run through he slippery mud, and each one had to grab his two cans quickly, at the moment he passed the guards. One of my comrades slipped and could not run fast enough, He was shot at once ....

On May 10th , several truckloads of us were transported the the garrison of Ulm by the Danube..... As each man jumped into the truck, a guard kicked him in the backbone with his rifle butt.

We arrived in the city of Heilbronn by the Neckar, In the end we counted 240,000 men, who lived on the naked ground and without cover.

Spring and summer were mild this year, but we were starving. At 6;00 am we received coffee, at noon about a pint of soup and 100 grams of bread a day........

The 'Amis' gave us newspapers in German language, describing the terrors of the concentration camps. We did not believe any of it. We figured the Americans only wanted to demoralize us further.

The fields on which we lived belonged to the farmers of the area...soon nothing of the clover and other sprouting greens were left, and the trees were barren. We had eaten each blade of grass.....

In some camps there were Hungarian POW's. 15,000 of them. Mutiny against their officers broke out twice amongst them. After the second mutiny the Americans decided to use German prisoners to govern the Hungarians. Since the Hungarians were used as workers they were well fed. There was more food than they could eat. But when the Germans asked the Americans for permission to bring the Hungarians' leftovers into the camps of the starving Germans, it was denied. The Americans rather destroyed surplus food, than giving it to the Germans.

Sometimes it happened that groups of our own men were gathered and transported away. We presumed they were discharged to go home, and naturally, we wished to be among them. Much later we heard they were sent to labor camps! My mother's cousin, feared that he would be drafted into the Hitler Youth SS, he volunteered to the marines, in 1945 his unit was in Denmark. On April 20th they were captured by the Americans. his experience in the POW camp was identical that of my brother's. They lived in open fields, did not receive and food and water the first six days, and starved nearly to death. German wives and mothers who wanted to throw loaves of bread over the fence, were chased off. The prisoners, just to have something to chew, scraped the bark from young trees. my cousins job was to report each morning how many had died during the night. "and these were not just a few!" he adds to his report he wrote me.

It became known, that the conditions in the POW camps in the American Zone were identical everywhere. We could therefore safely conclude, that it was by intent and by orders from higher ups to starve the German POW's and we blamed General Eisenhower for it. He, who was of German descent could not discern the evildoers during the Nazi time from our decent people. We held that neglect of knowledge and understanding severely against him.

I wish to quote the inscription on the grave stones of those of my German compatriots who have already passed away:

We had to pass through fire and through water. But now you have loosened our bonds.

Red Army troops raped even Russian women as they freed them from camps - Telegraph 1/3
Red Army troops raped even Russian women as they freed them from
camps

By DanielJohnson
12:01AM GMT 24 Jan 2002
THE Red Army's orgy of rape in the dying days of Nazi Germany was conducted on a much greater
scale than previously suspected, according to a new book by the military historian Anthony Beevor.
Beevor, the author of the best-selling Stalingrad, says advancing Soviet troops raped large numbers

of Russian and Polish women held in concentration camps, as well as millions of Germans.
The extent of the Red Army's indiscipline and depravity emerged as the author studied Soviet
archives for his forthcoming book Berlin, to be published in April by Viking.
Beevor - who was educated at Sandhurst and served in the 11th Hussars (Prince Albert's Own), an
elite cavalry regiment - says details of the Soviet soldiers' behaviour have forced him to revise his
view of human nature.
"Having always in the past slightly pooh-poohed the idea that most men are potential rapists, I had to come to the conclusion that if there is a lack of army discipline, most men with a weapon,
dehumanised by living through two or three years of war, do become potential rapists,"he told The
Bookseller.

He appears to echo the American feminist Marilyn French's notorious claim that "in their relations
with women, all men are rapists, and that's all they are".

Any such resemblance is, however, superficial. Beevor is careful to qualify any suggestion that
what happened from 1944 onwards is in any way typical of male behaviour in peacetime. But he
admits that he was "shaken to the core" to discover that Russian and Polish women and girls
liberated from concentration camps were also violated.
"That completely undermined the notion that the soldiers were using rape as a form of revenge
against the Germans,"he said.

"By the time the Russians reached Berlin, soldiers were regarding women almost as carnal booty;
they felt because they were liberating Europe they could behave as they pleased. That is very
frightening, because one starts to realise that civilisation is terribly superficial and the facade can
be stripped away in a very short time.

Beevor's high reputation as a historian ensures that his claims will be taken seriously. Stalingrad
was widely praised and awarded the prestigious Samuel Johnson Prize, the Wolfson Prize for
History and the Hawthornden Prize.

His account of the siege of Berlin, however, promises to be more controversial. "In many ways the
fate of the women and the girls in Berlin is far worse than that of the soldiers starving and suffering in Stalingrad."

To understand why the rape of Germany was so uniquely terrible, the context is essential.
Operation Barbarossa, the Nazi invasion of Russia in 1941, began the most genocidal conflict in
history. Perhaps 30 million inhabitants of the Soviet Union are now thought to have died during the
war, including more than three million who were deliberately starved in German PoW camps.
The Germans, having shown no quarter, could expect none in return. Their casualties were also on a vast scale. In the Battle of Berlin alone more than a million German soldiers were killed or died
later in captivity, plus at least 100,000 civilians. The Soviet Union lost more than 300,000 men.
Against this horrific background, Stalin and his commanders condoned or even justified rape, not
only against Germans but also their allies in Hungary, Romania and Croatia. When the Yugoslav
Communist Milovan Djilas protested to Stalin, the dictator exploded: "Can't he understand it if a
soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a
woman or takes some trifle?"

And when German Communists warned him that the rapes were turning the population against them, Stalin fumed: "I will not allow anyone to drag the reputation of the Red Army in the mud."
The rapes had begun as soon as the Red Army entered East Prussia and Silesia in 1944. In many
towns and villages every female, aged from 10 to 80, was raped. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Nobel laureate who was then a young officer, described the horror in his narrative poem Prussian Nights:

"The little daughter's on the mattress,/Dead. How many have been on it/A platoon, a company
perhaps?"

But Solzhenitsyn was rare: most of his comrades regarded rape as legitimate. As the offensive
struck deep into Germany, the orders of Marshal Zhukov, their commander, stated: "Woe to the
land of the murderers. We will get a terrible revenge for everything."
By the time the Red Army reached Berlin its reputation, reinforced by Nazi propaganda, had
already terrified the population, many of whom fled. Though the hopeless struggle came to an end
in May 1945, the ordeal of German women did not.

How many German women were raped? One can only guess, but a high proportion of at least 15
million women who either lived in the Soviet Union zone or were expelled from the eastern
provinces. The scale of rape is suggested by the fact that about two million women had illegal
abortions every year between 1945 and 1948.

It was not until the winter of 1946-47 that the Soviet authorities, concerned by the spread of
disease, imposed serious penalties on their forces in East Germany for fraternising with the
enemy.

Soviet soldiers saw rape, often carried out in front of a woman's husband and family, as an
appropriate way of humiliating the Germans, who had treated Slavs as an inferior race with whom
sexual relations were discouraged. Russia's patriarchal society and the habit of binge-drinking were
also factors, but more important was resentment at the discovery of Germany's comparative wealth.

The fact, highlighted by Beevor, that Soviet troops raped not only Germans but also their victims,
recently liberated from concentration camps, suggests that the sexual violence was often
indiscriminate, although far fewer Russian or Polish women were raped when their areas were
liberated compared to the conquered Germans.

Jews, however, were not necessarily regarded by Soviet troops as fellow victims of the Nazis. The
Soviet commissars had commandeered German concentration camps in order to incarcerate their
own political prisoners, who included "class enemies" as well as Nazi officials, and their attitude
towards the previous inmates was, to say the least, unsentimental.

As for the millions of Russian prisoners or slave workers who survived the Nazis: those who were
not executed as traitors or sent to the Gulag could count themselves lucky. The women among
them were probably treated no better than the Germans, perhaps worse.

The rape of Germany left a bitter legacy. It contributed to the unpopularity of the East German
communist regime and its consequent reliance on the Stasi secret police. The victims themselves
were permanently traumatised: women of the wartime generation still refer to the Red Army war
memorial in Berlin as "the Tomb of the Unknown Rapist".

© Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2013

This video always brings me to tears. His love for his nation and people emanates from his speeches. Very powerful.

The downfall of Hitler can be rightfully associated with Nazi extreme obsession with racial theory, antisemitism & rapid war mongering however it should be noted that these characters were not unique to Nazi Germany but rather wide spread among Europe and Nazi Germany was one the last powers to put them into practice. Also it should be noted that when Jews were expelled across Europe they found refugee no-where but in Germany and while Jew persecution and disablement was widespread in Europe, once again Nazi-Germany was the last power to put them in practice. The case of persecutions and discrimination built against the Nazis was once again a common element among colonial Europe politics however the Germans were the last power to practice it - albeit to a horrific extent. The British & French had already committed outrageous atrocities in India & Africa while twenty million had already perished due to hunger, slave labor and political persecutions in Stalin's USSR - long before Nazi's seized power in Germany.

it cannot be denied that WW2 was fought between competing governance, economic and banking systems however nothing could be more significant than the role of banking in WW2. Germany does not posses any natural resources of its own and is heavily dependent on imports of raw materials. It was financially drained by the treaty of Versailles and possessed no more financial muscle to pay off the debt. It economy laid in ruin with 90% of government budget going into payments of unemployment benefits with run-away inflation. Germany was at the brink of disintegration.

Nazi economic recovery plan was a two fold policy which addressed internal and external economy with two separate strategies. The first was successful disassociation from Anglo-Saxon dominated centralized banking depending on gold deposits and controlled by the equivalent of World Bank and IMF of today. Instead Nazi's adopted a policy of linking and printing currency against every act of production by German industry or service by German manpower. This successful disassociation of currency from a centralized banking and financial system allowed Nazi's to put all Germans back to work and be able to print currency without run-away inflation. Abundance of labor and employment spurred massive internal economic growth and led to ambitious self reliance in various industries in Germany and even world leading innovations. The abundance of workers also boosted German mass production while plunging labor costs making German produce extremely competitive to ignore even by the die-hards of boycotts. Because Germany was dependent on imported raw material, the Nazi paid special attention to trading with resource rich Eastern Europe exchanging raw materials and hard currency in exchange of German produce and service. Not sure how true is that, but the Nazi's also introduced an equivalent of payment bonds which allowed exports of German products and services to a given territory in exchange of reimbursement in raw materials and fuel. Nazi economic turn around meant little resistance was put up against invading Nazi forces in much of Europe - especially countries infested with economic crisis. Despite the fact that much of the Nazi weapons especially air-force and naval assets were inferior to those of allies through out the war.

In today's context especially with the situation of Pakistan and Middle East the equivalent of anglo-saxon dominated centralized financial system would be politics of foreign exchange, IMF, World Bank and an impotent organisation known as United Nations - which is too powerless to protect the weak and too incompetent to offer any resolution to practical problems around the world.

If certain policies of Nazi economic recovery are adapted, not only it would set a number of resource rich Asian and Middle Eastern countries free from sanctions but also from financial hegemony of Dollars and Euros. Spurring their regional economic growth, creating jobs and a prosperous nation while reducing dependence on exports, making sanctions not even worthy of a joke.

Waging war then became necessary on Germany - not because the suffering of Jews, Gypsies and Romanis but due to first state with successful disassociation with global financial system and a power with an alternate ideology which could have challenges the newly growing democracies in Europe especially in countries facing economic collapse. The Ango-Saxon banking system could no longer police the German state by controlling its economic might. As historical accords would hold, the world including Europe and America gave little damn about the suffering and persecution of Jews under Nazi Germany and even turned hoards of refugees and assylume seekers back to their certain death in the same concentration camps they would come to despise in post-WW2 propaganda. Even after the end of WW2, many Soviet POW were fooled by the allies into marching eastwards to their certain death in Stalin gulags! Wonder where did Churchill's pain for humanity dissapeared at that moment - perhaps he took some aspirin!

The downfall of Hitler can be rightfully associated with Nazi extreme obsession with racial theory, antisemitism & rapid war mongering however it should be noted that these characters were not unique to Nazi Germany but rather wide spread among Europe and Nazi Germany was one the last powers to put them into practice.
Hitler wasn't a war monger, in fact he did everything in his power to avoid war, this is fact, not fiction. War was forced on Germany, and the allied powers did everything within their reach to pull Germany into a war, whether Hitler liked it or not.

it should be noted that these characters were not unique to Nazi Germany but rather wide spread among Europe and Nazi Germany was one the last powers to put them into practice.

National Socialist Germany was not a colonial power, neither did it have any such ambitions.

Also it should be noted that when Jews were expelled across Europe they found refugee no-where but in Germany and while Jew persecution and disablement was widespread in Europe, once again Nazi-Germany was the last power to put them in practice.
Nope, several Eastern European countries today, and even Russia has widespread anti-semetism. Although the governments of these countries might not be involved, they do tend to turn a blind eye to the anti-semetic sentiments of the populace.

The case of persecutions and discrimination built against the Nazis was once again a common element among colonial Europe politics however the Germans were the last power to practice it - albeit to a horrific extent. The British & French had already committed outrageous atrocities in India & Africa while twenty million had already perished due to hunger, slave labor and political persecutions in Stalin's USSR - long before Nazi's seized power in Germany.

1). National Socialist Germany was NOT a colonial power. Its territories did not consist of significant non-German population before 1939-1940.

2). Most of the crimes that were/are attributed to National Socialist Germany, more than half of them weren't even committed by the Germans. National Socialist Germany became a scapegoat for the allied powers to blame their own atrocities on. One such example of this is the Katyn Forest Massacre, which was blamed on the Germans despite Allied leaders known who was really responsible for the massacre.

3). Britain, France, Soviet Union, and even USA murdered, deported, and starved millions of innocent people during peace time (before the war started). Germans did no such thing before the war, and if they did happen to commit crimes during the war, those crimes were minimal.
it cannot be denied that WW2 was fought between competing governance, economic and banking systems however nothing could be more significant than the role of banking in WW2. Germany does not posses any natural resources of its own and is heavily dependent on imports of raw materials. It was financially drained by the treaty of Versailles and possessed no more financial muscle to pay off the debt. It economy laid in ruin with 90% of government budget going into payments of unemployment benefits with run-away inflation. Germany was at the brink of disintegration.

There was only one international finance/banking system struggling to resume its grip of Germany.

Nazi economic recovery plan was a two fold policy which addressed internal and external economy with two separate strategies. The first was successful disassociation from Anglo-Saxon dominated centralized banking depending on gold deposits and controlled by the equivalent of World Bank and IMF of today. Instead Nazi's adopted a policy of linking and printing currency against every act of production by German industry or service by German manpower. This successful disassociation of currency from a centralized banking and financial system allowed Nazi's to put all Germans back to work and be able to print currency without run-away inflation. Abundance of labor and employment spurred massive internal economic growth and led to ambitious self reliance in various industries in Germany and even world leading innovations. The abundance of workers also boosted German mass production while plunging labor costs making German produce extremely competitive to ignore even by the die-hards of boycotts. Because Germany was dependent on imported raw material, the Nazi paid special attention to trading with resource rich Eastern Europe exchanging raw materials and hard currency in exchange of German produce and service. Not sure how true is that, but the Nazi's also introduced an equivalent of payment bonds which allowed exports of German products and services to a given territory in exchange of reimbursement in raw materials and fuel. Nazi economic turn around meant little resistance was put up against invading Nazi forces in much of Europe - especially countries infested with economic crisis. Despite the fact that much of the Nazi weapons especially air-force and naval assets were inferior to those of allies through out the war.

Doesn't that explain who was prepared for war and who wasn't? Who the real warmongers were? Certainly not NS Germany.

In today's context especially with the situation of Pakistan and Middle East the equivalent of anglo-saxon dominated centralized financial system would be politics of foreign exchange, IMF, World Bank and an impotent organisation known as United Nations - which is too powerless to protect the weak and too incompetent to offer any resolution to practical problems around the world.
In NS Germany's time, the impotent organization was the "league of nations".

If certain policies of Nazi economic recovery are adapted, not only it would set a number of resource rich Asian and Middle Eastern countries free from sanctions but also from financial hegemony of Dollars and Euros. Spurring their regional economic growth, creating jobs and a prosperous nation while reducing dependence on exports, making sanctions not even worthy of a joke.

Now you know why National Socialism is so demonized?

Strange how Muslims couldn't and still haven't come up with such a economic system.

Waging war then became necessary on Germany - not because the suffering of Jews, Gypsies and Romanis but due to first state with successful disassociation with global financial system and a power with an alternate ideology which could have challenges the newly growing democracies in Europe especially in countries facing economic collapse. The Ango-Saxon banking system could no longer police the German state by controlling its economic might. As historical accords would hold, the world including Europe and America gave little damn about the suffering and persecution of Jews under Nazi Germany and even turned hoards of refugees and assylume seekers back to their certain death in the same concentration camps they would come to despise in post-WW2 propaganda. Even after the end of WW2, many Soviet POW were fooled by the allies into marching eastwards to their certain death in Stalin gulags! Wonder where did Churchill's pain for humanity dissapeared at that moment - perhaps he took some aspirin!

The war wasn't fought to free anyone, Europe only became more divided after the war and millions were collectively punished by the allies.

The war had only one main purpose, to punish Germany for having freed itself from slavery.

Hitler wasn't a war monger, in fact he did everything in his power to avoid war, this is fact, not fiction. War was forced on Germany, and the allied powers did everything within their reach to pull Germany into a war, whether Hitler liked it or not.

The war was technically forced upon Germany through the Versailles Treaty and humiliation after WW1, but he could have stopped after uniting Germany, Austria, Rhineland, and Sudentenland. Instead, he attacked Poland to increase Germany's size. He was also incredibly racist, and tried to exterminate all, "lower" races.

National Socialist Germany was not a colonial power, neither did it have any such ambitions.

It called itself the Third Reich (Empire), so...

1). National Socialist Germany was NOT a colonial power. Its territories did not consist of significant non-German population before 1939-1940.

Poland, Ukraine, half of western-Russia, France disagree.

2). Most of the crimes that were/are attributed to National Socialist Germany, more than half of them weren't even committed by the Germans. National Socialist Germany became a scapegoat for the allied powers to blame their own atrocities on. One such example of this is the Katyn Forest Massacre, which was blamed on the Germans despite Allied leaders known who was really responsible for the massacre.

Stalin carried out the massacre by the way.

Now I'm not saying the US and UK were angels, but they were certainly less monstrous than Hitler and Stalin.

3). Britain, France, Soviet Union, and even USA murdered, deported, and starved millions of innocent people during peace time (before the war started). Germans did no such thing before the war, and if they did happen to commit crimes during the war, they were not to the extent to which they were/are blamed for.

Both committed terrible crimes during and before war (Hitler systematically hunting down communists is a crime), but Germany simply did more.

Doesn't that explain who was prepared for war and who wasn't? Who the real warmongers were? Certainly not NS Germany.

I'm inclined to believe they were.

1. They invaded Poland, despite clear threats from UK and France saying no.
2. They had a non-aggression pact with the USSR, which they broke for no reason.
3. They killed 6 million Jews, 1 million gypsies, tens of thousands of political enemies, etc.

In NS Germany's time, the impotent organization was the "league of nations".

As impotent as can be, LoN was useless. :lol:

The war had only one main purpose, to punish Germany for having freed itself from slavery.

And to gain political points, and to look like rescuers, and more. :lol:

Germany was right in freeing itself, but not for shackling others.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
2. They had a non-aggression pact with the USSR, which they broke for no reason.
3. They killed 6 million Jews, 1 million gypsies, tens of thousands of political enemies, etc.

As impotent as can be, LoN was useless. :lol:

Breaking the non-aggression pact turned all cards against Germany and it was a very poor move by Hitler because Stalin USSR was already collapsing due to famines, political problems and lack of economic activity. Few years down the like communism would have collapse. So weak was the morale of USSR soldiers during German attack that 3 million of them just gave in.

Beside Nazi Germany was so obsessed with racial theory to the point of stomach sickness. They even tried to reform Christianity by trying to portray Jesus as an Aryan race hero...however the movement of German Church never took hold in Germany!

Breaking the non-aggression pact turned all cards against Germany and it was a very poor move by Hitler because Stalin USSR was already collapsing due to famines, political problems and lack of economic activity. Few years down the like communism would have collapse. So weak was the morale of USSR soldiers during German attack that 3 million of them just gave in.

It also ended up with him splitting up his forces between two fronts (a third if you count Africa and the Italian front). He overestimated himself. No one can fight a war against so many enemies at the same time.

Beside Nazi Germany was so obsessed with racial theory to the point of stomach sickness. They even tried to reform Christianity by trying to portray Jesus as an Aryan race hero...however the movement of German Church never took hold in Germany!

I was aware of their stupid racism, but waht? Jesus as an Aryan race hero? 0_0

That's news to me, and it's plain retarded. He was born far away from any Aryan areas, and he never went anywhere near present-day Germany AFAIK.

EzioAltaïr;4083011 said:
I was aware of their stupid racism, but waht? Jesus as an Aryan race hero? 0_0

That's news to me, and it's plain retarded. He was born far away from any Aryan areas, and he never went anywhere near present-day Germany AFAIK.

A number of Nazis promoted positive Christianity, a militant, non-denominational form of Christianity which viewed Christ as an active fighter and anti-semite who opposed the institutionalized Judaism of his day,[26] they denounced the Old testament, demanded the removal of Paul from the New Testament and changed Jesus into a German war hero.[25] As a result the Confessing Church movement was started in opposition to the nazification of the Protestant churches. In 1937 all Confessing Church seminaries and teaching was banned.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
The war was technically forced upon Germany through the Versailles Treaty and humiliation after WW1, but he could have stopped after uniting Germany, Austria, Rhineland, and Sudentenland. Instead, he attacked Poland to increase Germany's size.

Why did he attack Poland? "To increase Germany's size"?

Or was it to reunite the Danzig Corridor, who's population was 95-97% Ethnic German.

The Danzig region was a part of Germany for 700 years, that is until the Allied powers acceded it to the NEWLY formed state of Poland, as was the condition in the Versailles Treaty.

Hitler wanted to reunite that region with Germany through a reasonably fair deal with the Polish government. However, it was the British who did everything in their power to sabotage that deal since it was their only chance to trigger a war with Germany. Germany's dispute with Poland was its only major dispute with a neighboring country. Once this dispute was resolved Britain's only chance of dragging Germany into war would have forever been lost.

[Text of the German proposal to the Polish gov.t of August 29, 1939:]

Proposal for a settlement of the Danzig-Corridor problem and the German-Polish minority question:

The situation between the German Reich and Poland is now such that any further incident could lead to action by the military forces that have taken position on both sides of the frontier. Any peaceful solution must be such that the basic causes of this situation are eliminated so that they are not simply repeated, which would mean that not only eastern Europe but other areas as well would be subject to the same tension. The causes of this situation are rooted in, first, the intolerable border that was specified by the dictated peace of Versailles [of 1919], and, second, the intolerable treatment of the minority populations in the lost territories.

In making these proposals, the German Reich government is motivated by the desire to achieve a permanent solution that will put an end to the intolerable situation arising from the present border demarcation, secure to both parties vitally important connecting routes, and which will solve the minority problem, insofar as that is possible, and if not, will at least insure a tolerable life for the minority populations with secure guarantees of their rights.

The German Reich government is convinced that it is absolutely necessary to investigate the economic and physical damage inflicted since 1918, with full reparations to be made for that. Of course, it regards this obligation as binding on both sides.

On the basis of these considerations, we make the following concrete proposals:

1. The Free City of Danzig returns immediately to the German Reich on the basis of its purely German character and the unanimous desire of its population.

2. The territory of the so-called [Polish] Corridor will decide for itself whether it wishes to belong to Germany or to Poland. This territory consists of the area between the Baltic Sea [in the north] to a line marked [in the south] by the towns of Marienwerder, Graudenz, Kuhn and Bromberg -- including these towns -- and then westwards to Schoenlanke.

3. For this purpose a plebiscite will be conducted in this territory. All Germans who lived in this territory on January 1, 1918, or were born there on or before that date will be entitled to vote in the plebiscite. Similarly, all Poles, Kashubians, and so forth, who lived in this territory on or before that date, or were born there before that date, will also be entitled to vote. Germans who were expelled from this territory will return to vote in the plebiscite.

To insure an impartial plebiscite and to make sure that all necessary preliminary preparation work is properly carried out, this territory will come under the authority of an international commission, similar to the one organized in the Saar territory [for the 1935 plebiscite there]. This commission is to be organized immediately by the four great powers of Italy, the Soviet Union, France and Britain. This commission will have all sovereign authority in the territory. Accordingly, Polish military forces, Polish police and Polish authorities are to clear out of this territory as soon as possible, by a date to be agreed upon.

4. Not included in this territory is the Polish port of Gdynia, which is regarded as fundamentally sovereign Polish territory, to the extent of [ethnic] Polish settlement, but as a matter of principle is recognized as Polish territory. The specific border of this Polish port city will be negotiated by Germany and Poland and, if necessary, established by an international court of arbitration.

5. In order to insure ample time for the preparations necessary in order to conduct an impartial plebiscite, the plebiscite will not take place until after at least twelve months have elapsed.

6. In order to ensure unhindered traffic between Germany and East Prussia, and between Poland and the [Baltic] Sea, during this period [before the plebiscite], certain roads and rail lines may be designated to enable free transit. In that regard, only such fees may be imposed that are necessary for the maintenance of the transit routes or for transport itself.

7. A simple majority of the votes cast will decide whether the territory will go to Germany or to Poland.

8. After the plebiscite has been conducted, and regardless of the result, free transit will be guaranteed between Germany and its province of Danzig-East Prussia, as well as between Poland and the [Baltic] Sea. If the plebiscite determines that the territory belongs to Poland, Germany will obtain an extraterritorial transit zone, consisting of a motor super-highway [Reichsautobahn] and a four-track rail line, approximately along the line of Buetow-Danzig and Dirschau. The highway and the rail line will be built in such a way that the Polish transit lines are not disturbed, which means that they will pass either above or underneath. This zone will be one kilometer wide and will be sovereign German territory. In case the plebiscite is in Germany's favor, Poland will have free and unrestricted transit to its port of Gdynia with the same right to an extraterritorial road and rail line that Germany would have had.

9. If the Corridor returns to Germany, the German Reich declares that it is ready to carry out an exchange of population with Poland to the extent that this would be suitable for the [people of the] Corridor.

10. The special rights that may be claimed by Poland in the port of Danzig will be negotiated on the basis of parity for rights to Germany in the port of Gdynia.

11. In order to eliminate all fear of threat from either side, Danzig and Gdynia will be purely commercial centers, that is, with no military installations or military fortifications.

12. The peninsula of Hela, which will go to either Poland or Germany on the basis of the plebiscite, will also be demilitarized in any case.

13. The German Reich government has protested in the strongest terms against the Polish treatment of its minority populations. For its part, the Polish government also believes itself called upon to make protests against Germany. Accordingly, both sides agree to submit these complaints to an international investigation commission, which will be responsible for investigating all complaints of economic and physical damage as well as other acts of terror.

Germany and Poland pledge to compensate for all economic and other damages inflicted on minority populations on both sides since 1918, and/or to revoke all expropriations and provide for complete reparation for the victims of these and other economic measures.

14. In order to eliminate feelings of deprivation of international rights in the part of the Germans who will remain in Poland, as well as of the Poles who will remain in Germany, and above all, to insure that they are not forced to act contrary to their ethnic-national feelings, Germany and Poland agree to guarantee the rights of the minority populations on both sides through comprehensive and binding agreements. These will insure the right of these minority groups to maintain, freely develop and carry on their national-cultural life. In particular, they will be allowed to maintain organizations for these purposes. Both sides agree that members of their minority populations will not be drafted for military service.

15. If agreement is reached on the basis of these proposals, Germany and Poland declare that they will immediately order and carry out the demobilization of their armed forces.

16. Germany and Poland will agree to whatever additional measures may be necessary to implement the above points as quickly as possible.

[End of the text of the German proposal]

The same [measures] would have applied with regard to the proposals to secure [the rights of] the minorities.

This is the treaty proposal – as straight-forward and as generous as has ever been presented by a government – that was made by the National Socialist leadership of the German Reich.
Hitler's Declaration of War Against the US

But since Poland, under the strong influence of the same powers who carved it out after WW1 (Britain, France, and USA), did not agree to these terms, and continued its forced removal of German ethnic minority from their ancestral land and the mobilization of its armed forces in the process leaving Hitler with no choice but to invade.

Also, keep in mind that the Soviet Union also INVADED POLAND from the east, yet Britain and France did not declare war against the Soviet Union but only on Germany.

This further strengthens the view that the war was specifically targeted at Germany, and Hitler was indeed forced into a war.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
He was also incredibly racist, and tried to exterminate all, "lower" races.

But these people seem to disagree with you:

Hitler 'shook hands' with black 1936 Olympic hero Jesse Owens | Mail Online

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens | Mail Online

"When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany."-Jesse Owens

"When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus," Owens said. "I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either."

Crowds of 110,000 cheered him in Berlin's glittering Olympic Stadium and his autograph or picture was sought as he walked the streets.
ESPN.com: Owens pierced a myth

Owens said, "Hitler didn't snub me – it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."-Schaap, Jeremy (2007). Triumph: The Untold Story of Jesse Owens and Hitler's Olympics. New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.

Not only was Owens not rebuffed by Hitler, Owens wasn't shunned by the German audience at the Berlin stadium either.
History News Network

Another Prominent African American leader, W.E.B. DuBois toured NS Germany during the late 1930's, after the Olympics, and this is what he had to say:

"The treatment of Negroes shows still no trace of hatred, and the attitude of the German press during the Olympic games was altogether thoroughly fair to the colored athletes (colored meaning non-White), indeed friendly"-W.E.B DuBois, in his tour of NS Germany,-Man Of Color Tours Nazi-Germany

Also, here are the accounts of a African-American fighter Pilot who was shot down over NS German occupied territory and thus taken POW by the Germans:

"I was treated better as a Nazi POW than i was back home in America", he wrote in his memoirs.

"I was treated as an officer and a gentleman. I didn't have any interaction with the Germans because that was the role of the highest ranking POW in the camp."

Colonel Jefferson said he was never beaten while a captive.
Feature - Tuskegee Airman recalls time as POW

Now here is a little summary on a man by the name of Lawrence Dennis, a mixed race fella, half black and half white. A American diplomat, he visited Germany and met Hitler quite a few times. He was impressed by National Socialism and the economic and social revival it had brought in Germany after the wake of the humiliating Treaty of Versailles and then the financial collapse following it. Hitler found him to be one of the few people capable of understanding his view of a better world. Lawrence Dennis would later advocate a similar system to that of NS Germany and Fascist Italy within the United States.

Also, i would like to touch up a little more on Jesse Owens, the Black American athlete who visited Germany for the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Jesse Owens recalled that he was treated far better in Germany than he was back home in America. That he found it difficult to walk down the streets of Berlin since crowds of people stormed to have his autograph and congratulate him on his victories. He could walk into to any restaurant he wanted, stay at any hotel of his choice, ride in any part of the bus, and no one told him he couldn't do so due to his skin color. However, it was the exact opposite in democratic and free America.

As the saying goes, a leader is the reflection of his people, and if the German people showed so much tolerance and welcome to these men of color, one can only imagine Hitler would have been not much different. After all he was democratically elected in 1933 by the overwhelming majority of the German people.

Now, here is a video in which Adolf Hitler, the supposedly "most racist, hate ridden man", is praising in his speech the Non-White-non-European, Turkic (Tartar) and Slavic (Ukrainian) troops of his Waffen SS and Wehrmacht, along with the rest of the European troops from 3:11 onwards:

Unlike the Allied armies, German armies were not segregated based on Race or Religion, although there were a few divisions which were given special status like the Handschar Division and the Cossack divisions due to their distinct performance on the battlefield.

During the Eastern Front campaign, more than 2,000,000 Red army troops and Soviet people would side with the Axis Armies to fight the Red terror known as the Soviet regime. This is the largest defection in military history.

Millions of these people would be handed back to Stalin by Churchill and Roosevelt, the so called democratic freedom loving leaders, only for these people to be executed and starved to death in Gulags in Siberia.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
It called itself the Third Reich (Empire), so...

A Reich isn't necessarily a Empire, it doesn't have to be one. Third Reich lasted from 1933-1945.

1933-1939 it's borders did no go beyond Ethnic German territory, yet it was called a Reich. Only after being forced into a war did NS Germany's Armies invade other territories and even then NS Germany officially only annexed Eastern Poland, notably the Danzig Corridor which, BTW, was already German since 700 years.

The Rest of the countries which came under German occupation were not considered a official part of the German Reich, as would be in an "empire". These occupied countries had their own Pro-German administrative gov.t's, same as was set up in Japan and Germany by the allies after the war, though these were allied military controlled gov.t's friendly to the allies.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
Poland, Ukraine, half of western-Russia, France
These countries were invaded after the war started in 1939. I was talking about before 1939. And Ukraine was a part of the Soviet Union.

British Colonial Empire (1939)

ELT200711281047463380481.PNG

French Colonial Empire (1939)

520px-French_Empire_1919-1939.png

Stalin invaded Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and forcefully annexed these countries into the Soviet Union, he attempted to invade Finland and Romania, failed to invade Finland and bullied Romania into giving up Moldova. Hitler acceded to Stalin's demand for Moldova in order to avoid a confrontation with the Soviet Union.

Why Britain, France, and the USA, the so called freedom loving democracies who themselves were innocent of any kind of crimes against humanity, not come to the aid and protection of the above mentioned countries which were invaded and forcefully annexed by the Soviet Union?

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
Stalin carried out the massacre by the way.

Of course Stalin did, Churchill knew that, so did Roosevelt, but how come Stalin wasn't charged for war-crimes against the Poles? After all Britain declared war to protect the Polish freedom and integrity? Am i not right?

Or was it only to punish Germany from freeing itself from the slavery of international finance?

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
Now I'm not saying the US and UK were angels, but they were certainly less monstrous than Hitler and Stalin.

That's utter nonsense! Stalin was a ally of Churchill and Roosevelt's. Roosevelt referred to Stalin as "Uncle Joe" and the Soviets as "our gallant Soviet Allies", the British followed along with this line.

The British, French, and American gov.t's turned a blind eye to the crimes against humanity committed by their "gallant Soviet Allies".

In fact, despite knowing who was responsible for the Katyn Forest Massacre, Churchill presented Stalin with a gift; a sword from King George to the "victor of Stalingrad" Joesph Stalin.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
Both committed terrible crimes during and before war (Hitler systematically hunting down communists is a crime), but Germany simply did more.

Hunting down a few communist fanatics who had almost overthrown the German gov.t of Bavaria in 1918-1919 and thus started to systematically butcher the wealthy families, doctors, intellectuals, and remnants of the imperial army, similar to what the Bolsheviks did in Czarist Russia, is not considered a crime. The communists committed treason by receiving covert and even overt support from Lenin's Red Army to spread "Red Revolution" in Germany and from there to the rest of Europe.

Hitler and other Nationalists, even common Germans abhorred Communism. This view further strengthened after refugees from the Russian civil war emigrated to Germany, bringing with them the stories of the horrors committed by Lenin's Red Army and secret police Cheka upon the Ukrainians and other so called "enemies of the state". 20 million Russian peasants and other "enemies of the state" were murdered by Stalin and his predecessor before June 1941 (Operation Barbarossa).

There were 6 million communist party members in Germany in 1933, after 1936 all of them became National Socialist. Not because Hitler had banned other parties, but because despite the Communist leaders had 17 years to prove themselves they failed to bring prosperity to Germany, while the National Socialist brought economic and social prosperity to Germany within 3 years. By 1938 Germany had a labor shortage.

Hitler targeted and arrested major communist party leaders because they provoked agitation and violence, received weapons and funds from foreign entity to overthrow German government committing treason, as is common with all communists.

While this is what Stalin, the "gallant Soviet Ally" of Britain, France, and US of A, was doing to this own people:

Olga Shatunovskaya, a member of the Soviet Commission of Party Control, and head of a special commission during the 1960s appointed by premier Khrushchev, has similarly concluded: "From January 1, 1935 to June 22, 1941, 19,840,000 enemies of the people were arrested. Of these, seven million were shot in prison, and a majority of the others died in camp."

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:

Hitler's reason for invading Poland was absolutely justified, i already addressed this point above in my post.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:

Lets get a few things straight first:

1). Hitler invaded Poland after the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was signed by the foreign ministers of the respective nations (NS Germany and Soviet Union). Now, keep these facts in mind that the pact for the invasion of Poland was signed in Moscow, not Berlin, and it was signed with the approval of Stalin, in other words "naive" Stalin was complicit in the invasion of Poland. Soviet influence and say in European affairs was so great that had Stalin not dismissed the British and French delegations rather than striking deals with the Germans, Hitler would not have invaded Poland and the war would have been avoided all together.

2). In order to invade a country by land you must have a common border with it, especially when it concerns European geography. So why did Stalin allow a common border to form with Germany (when both nations divided Poland and formed a common border)?

Clearly Stalin wanted a confrontation with NS Germany, he planned an invasion of Germany and Europe in general. This is further strengthened by the Soviet Unions invasion and forced annexation of Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia, and the attempt to invade and annex Finland. Later, Molotov demanded to Hitler that he give him a guarantee that Germany would take no actions against Soviet Union in the event that the Red Army invades Romania, Hungary, and Yugoslavia, and this Hitler denied him.

the Soviet Union already made an attempt to invade Western Europe (which obviously includes Germany) through invading Poland after forcefully annexing it, which they failed to do in their first attempt. Stalin was determined in fulfilling Lenin's dream, so there was no doubt that the Soviet Union, which was complicit in the invasion of Poland in 1939, and thus formed a common border with Germany, was once again preparing for a direct invasion of Europe, otherwise what's the point of stationing more than 3 million troops on the border with Germany while Germany's armies were busy fighting Britain and France?

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:
And some, or should i say most people are gullible enough to fall for the deceit.

EzioAltaïr;4079545 said:

"Shackling others"??? Through making itself independent of the international finance system??

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it strange that some one who choses Rommel as their avatar would idolise hitler.

While Stülpnagel was being treated, he blurted out General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel's name. A few days later, Stülpnagel's personal adviser, Caesar von Hofacker, admitted under gruesome torture that Rommel was an active member of the conspiracy. The extent to which Rommel had been involved has been debated, but many historians have concluded that he at least knew of the plot even if he wasn't involved directly. Hitler, however, knew it would cause a major scandal to have the popular Rommel branded as a traitor. With this in mind, he opted to give Rommel the option of suicide via cyanide or a public trial by Freisler's People's Court. Had Rommel chosen to stand trial, his family and staff would have been executed along with him. Knowing that being hauled before the People's Court was tantamount to a death sentence, Rommel committed suicide on 14 October 1944. He was buried with full military honours; his role in the conspiracy didn't come to light until after the war.[9]

20 July plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom