What's new

Additional budget requested for PN

the combat hellies on it, and its just a suggestion for a new type of carrier, foe helis only
Mate, combat helos have limited range, and you would need a dedicated frigate and destroyer for its protection from Subs and other ships. Otherwise its a sitting duck.

Mate, combat helos have limited range, and you would need a dedicated frigate and destroyer for its protection from Subs and other ships. Otherwise its a sitting duck.
well its more cheaper and smaller, so more fast and more replaceable, just a new idea though

well its more cheaper and smaller, so more fast and more replaceable, just a new idea though
But it's still carrying millions of dollar worth of helos, the ACC might be cheap but the helos will be a big loss.

But it's still carrying millions of dollar worth of helos, the ACC might be cheap but the helos will be a big loss.
the helos will fly away. dude like i said, its just an idea, YOU MUST DEVELOP AND MAKE MY DREAM TRUE AFTER U DIE

the combat hellies on it, and its just a suggestion for a new type of carrier, foe helis only

Combat helis does not protect carriers . Read about Carrier Defense groups consisting of multiple frigates etc , and systems like AEGIS .

you know, not far away from home missions, because we cant fight along distance war, like for the SSG N, etc
Well if the ACC is near shore I can understand the evacuation of helos since they can fly home in case of an attack, but it would be a bit of problem if its longer distance, like even to mumbai would be impossible to fly all the way back to the naval base.

Bro an AC required a whole battle group to protect itself....the helis cant protect it from airborne and underwater threat.

Well another thread that started out decently, messed up!

On a serious note, I can confirm that there has been some pressure on the Govt to increase PN's budget, since the COAS changed. Let see where this ends up.

Well another thread that started out decently, messed up!

On a serious note, I can confirm that there has been some pressure on the Govt to increase PN's budget, since the COAS changed. Let see where this ends up.

Navy seriously needs 2-3billion USD for 6 new ships and 6 new Submarines.

Itne kum paiso main to quality Tuxedo bhi nahi aye gi , give them a budget raise where is that Seikh's Billion dollar

Well if the ACC is near shore I can understand the evacuation of helos since they can fly home in case of an attack, but it would be a bit of problem if its longer distance, like even to mumbai would be impossible to fly all the way back to the naval base.
how about we use some mini subs to protect it, cuz it will obviously be smaller than a normal ACC

Back
Top Bottom