What's new

Adani Group's loss swells to $65 billion; Hindenburg responds to charges

Adani was into stock manipulation for sure. He has not responded to his associations with the shell companies the Hindenburg report alleges.. All he had to say publicly that he or his family members or corporate employees are nothing to do with those shell companies. Do not expect Indian authorities to investigate those companies.

Why would he do that ? Operating shell companies is perfectly LEGAL in both India and US. Shell companies buying stocks is also perfectly LEGAL in most parts of the world.

regardless of your claims, SEBI ( market regulator) has already investigated Adani.

Adani-Hindenburg issue: Sebi has not found any irregularities yet, claims report

Irrespective of this, the Supreme Court has responded to an PIL filed and has constituted a body to investigate Adani.

Adani-Hindenburg SC Hearing: Apex Court Orders Probe, Asks SEBI To Submit Investigation Report In 2 Months

And guess how the market responded to this prelude to an investigation ?

Most Adani Group stocks trade with gains post Supreme Court verdict on investigations over Hindenburg report

Most Adani Group stocks are locked in an upper circuit of 5 percent after the Supreme Court directed markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to submit a report on the allegations made against the group in the Hindenburg research report within a period of two months.

Double Yawn. Price of stock can go down when someone sells and no one buys. If Adani's companies were a great buy at the elevated prices how come none of your countrymen
purchased it ? The only American to have purchase Adani company shares at these beaten down prices is an Indian origin money manager

Duh!

Missed opportunity? Adani group shares rally up to 95% from their 52-week low levels

It is amazing Adani business prowess and investment is in sectors that depend on government patronage

What sector would that be ?

Ports ? What govt. patronage exist there ? In fact he competes with Govt. operated ports who are his main rival.

Green Energy ? Subsidies are provided for green energy ALL OVER THE WORLD, including the US. Also these subsidies are for ALL companies who venture into this field, not only Adani.

Power Generation ? What govt. patronage exist there ? In fact Adani went to COURT against the govt. and State distributor over non supply of domestic coal which is under govt. control.

SC relief for Adani Power, co to receive compensation

Gas distribution ? Adani is actually COMPETING with the govt. company GAIL in this sector. Also they have won distribution rights after being the HIGHEST BIDDER in an Transparent open bidding process. They could do that because Gas get unloaded at Adani ports, its called backward integration.

Adani Wilmar ? It actually HELPS the govt. by REDUCING INFLATION by keeping the price of cooking oil LOW. Its prices are the lowest in the Indian market.

Adani Cement ? Here too the Group HELPS the GoI by keeping the prices LOW and disrupting the Cement cartel.

I could go on and on, but the truth is that Adani is the one that is Helping the govt. rather than the other way around. Which is why the market is betting on Adani. Because one good turn deserves another and any Industry that is helping Modi govt. battle inflation has already generated enough good will in the govt. to help its business and gurantees govt. help in troubled times. That is just smart business and that is what Adani is, an incredibly smart Businessman.

Why would he do that ? Operating shell companies is perfectly LEGAL in both India and US. Shell companies buying stocks is also perfectly LEGAL in most parts of the world.

Insider buying by undisclosed shell companies is illegal in USA. you are looking at a 9x9 cell

I will give you a hint -- Adani does not have to list his bonds in foreign markets. Keep your hanky panky stuff to your own shores

Insider buying by undisclosed shell companies is illegal in USA. you are looking at a 9x9 cell

I will give you a hint -- Adani does not have to list his bonds in foreign markets. Keep your hanky panky stuff to your own shores

Except these Shell companies are DISCLOSED. That is how we know they were operated by Vinod Adani. :lol:

LOL at your claims of Adani being unsuitable for "foreign markets".

Adani Group firm removed from ‘under observation’ by US rating agency: Report

S&P affirms rating of Adani Green, removes from 'under observation' on fully secured debt

Except these Shell companies are DISCLOSED. That is how we know they were operated by Vinod Adani. :lol:

LOL at your claims of Adani being unsuitable for "foreign markets".

Adani Group firm removed from ‘under observation’ by US rating agency: Report

S&P affirms rating of Adani Green, removes from 'under observation' on fully secured debt

Are they disclosed in official filings to the purchasers of the bonds for various offerings ?
Obviously not because someone dumped Adani's group shares

Adani shares rallied 30 Billion USD in last 6 days. Shares already reached May 2022 level.

India should immediately investigate Adani's involvement in corruption

India should immediately investigate Adani's involvement in corruption

1678302285125.png

I think now Adani shares are stablised and at its true value i.e 120-130 billion USD.

You are barking down the wrong alley.

The folks who sold Adani company shares are the ones who need to be informed. They were spooked by the Hindenburg report to sell it

Hindenburg report outlined allegations of insider stock manipulaton. Adani did little to refute things,

You were the one barking at the adani group, I am merely reply to your motivated narrative.

Safe to say no one is surprised at this new attack by the Evil Empire.

Case in Point,

1. Strange for incoming Ambassador to announce in advance he sees his core job will be to interfere in India’s internal affairs, core engagement will be to raise HR issues thru CAA& work actively with HR activists. Is he coming to wreck ties or strengthen them?

2. US is worried abt India-Pak conflict escalating to nuclear level when world’s foremost nuclear powers are confronting each other in Ukraine, with open speculation of potential use of nuclear weapons. US thinks it can escalate below nuclear threshold. Is this being responsible?.

You were the one barking at the adani group, I am merely reply to your motivated narrative.

Deleted unrelated garbage

There is no co-ordinated attack on Adani.

Indian equities cannot be shorted. It is not even clear on Wall Street how the Hindenburg Group or other entities might have profited over this

Adani Group stock values were overvalued. The sellers needed a reason to take profits. The Hindengroup Report was the reason.

The leverage, balance sheet of Adani's companies speak for themselves

Deleted unrelated garbage

There is no co-ordinated attack on Adani.

Indian equities cannot be shorted. It is not even clear on Wall Street how the Hindenburg Group or other entities might have profited over this

Adani Group stock values were overvalued. The sellers needed a reason to take profits. The Hindengroup Report was the reason.

The leverage, balance sheet of Adani's companies speak for themselves

Coordinated attack on Adani is a Fact. Only speculation is about the players involved. Some are known, others we can only speculate.

Don't insult the collective intelligence by suggest short seller Hindenberg and their partners did not profit from this fraud.

In any case Hindenburg seems to have missed the Silicon Valley bank.

3 days ago Forbes awarded SVB ‘America’s Best Bank’

Fq4IZVKaQAIwnAo

In last few hours:
  • SVB failed to raise money
  • Shut its online banking and app. So No one can transfer their money out of the bank.
  • Then put themselves for sale.
  • Shut down the branches & ATMs.
  • Now FDIC shut them down.
Next bankruptcy protection.

SVB wiped out $100B in Shareholder capital. Over $300B in deposits and assets. Every bank in the US and Europe is tanking. :lol:

Tomorrow morning Rest of the world. Once again the US pushed entire world into recession. Biden will blame Billionaires.

Fq3McfuaYAMAKyu

Fq4IZ7baYAIx3G-

FDIC only guarantees $250K per account. Noting billions of dollars that was in their customer accounts we can be certain majority of VCs will go bankrupt and so will Silicon Valley companies.

Fq4Iax3akAE7SiL

Fq4Iax8aAAE03K_

Silicon Valley Bank is the second largest bank failure in USA history.

Fq4ItgracAg7-us

Funny how Hindenburg did not research it own country.

Let me paraphrase some we taught you some time back, "Karma's a real Bitch".

Last edited:
You are barking down the wrong alley.

The folks who sold Adani company shares are the ones who need to be informed. They were spooked by the Hindenburg report to sell it

Hindenburg report outlined allegations of insider stock manipulaton. Adani did little to refute things,

And you are barking down the wrong "capitalist" alley.

Coordinated attack on Adani is a Fact. Only speculation is about the players involved. Some are known, others we can only speculate.

Don't insult the collective intelligence by suggest short seller Hindenberg and their partners did not profit from this fraud.

3 days ago Forbes awarded SVB ‘America’s Best Bank’

Fq4IZVKaQAIwnAo

In last few hours:
  • SVB failed to raise money
  • Shut its online banking and app. So No one can transfer their money out of the bank.
  • Then put themselves for sale.
  • Shut down the branches & ATMs.
  • Now FDIC shut them down.
Next bankruptcy protection.

SVB wiped out $100B in Shareholder capital. Over $300B in deposits and assets. Every bank in the US and Europe is tanking. :lol:

Tomorrow morning Rest of the world. Once again the US pushed entire world into recession. Biden will blame Billionaires.

Fq3McfuaYAMAKyu

Fq4IZ7baYAIx3G-

FDIC only guarantees $250K per account. Noting billions of dollars that was in their customer accounts we can be certain majority of VCs will go bankrupt and so will Silicon Valley companies.

Fq4Iax3akAE7SiL

Fq4Iax8aAAE03K_

Silicon Valley Bank is the second largest bank failure in USA history.

Fq4ItgracAg7-us

Funny how Hindenburg did not research it own country.

Let me paraphrase some we taught you some time back, "Karma's a real Bitch".

Karma is truly a bitch,

THIS is Adani now,

Fq7VPvOaIAUL81L

When Forbes was giving best ranking and Moody was giving A rating to SVB, CEO, CMO and CFO of SVB were selling their stocks. :lol:

THAT is how reliable and good these "Ratings" and their "Rating agencies" are. :lol:

Show me how one profited if I cannot short Adani group stocks in India. I am not sure a lot of folks on Wall Street are scratching their heads on that
I will give a quick hint - I cannot profit unless I buy or sell. It shouldn't be hard to look at that

You should not rant co-ordinated. Co-ordinated by whom ??

On Silicon Valley Bank I never knew they were publicly traded for starters. I know they exist because I have done business with them.
Unlike Adani most people have not heard of them

Back
Top Bottom