What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

Just yesterday Americans warned their citizens to stay away from crowded places & today we have this attack... I won't be surprised if there are more coz all-knowing-dajjalis just warned their citizens,,,!!! How miraculous of these dajjalis,,, they come to know all acts of terrorism before they happen & still fail to stop them or inform others to stop them,,,
=
=
=
ALL terrorism inside Pakistan & rest of the world is being carried out by these dajjalis & their slaves ...
=
Security concerns: US warns citizens travelling to Pakistan – The Express Tribune
=

Just yesterday Americans warned their citizens to stay away from crowded places & today we have this attack... I won't be surprised if there are more coz all-knowing-dajjalis just warned their citizens,,,!!! How miraculous of these dajjalis,,, they come to know all acts of terrorism before they happen & still fail to stop them or inform others to stop them,,,
=
=
=
ALL terrorism inside Pakistan & rest of the world is being carried out by these dajjalis & their slaves ...

Why do you expect USA to prevent terror strikes within Pakistan. Isnt that the responsibility of Pakistani govt and army?

RIP to dead..

=
=
=
=
Security concerns: US warns citizens travelling to Pakistan – The Express Tribune
=

We need to take these dajjalis down.:tup:

Look at indians . . . making joke of this thread, :no:

No one is making joke here .. except
=
=
=
Original Post By sur

.. BTW.. RIP to dead.. government should compensate them well to so rest of family can live life well without slipping in poverty and misery which is cause of un-stoppable recruits to TTP

RIP to the DEAD, i wish that a day when all this crap ends.

I know how India can contribute to this: Stop dreaming of Akhand Bharat (United India). Then, India will have no need to create and support insurgency in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom