Actresses Sara Chaudhry and Sataesh Khan Left showbiz for Islam.

Discussion in 'Social Issues & Current Events' started by Umair Nawaz, Dec 17, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon

Talon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 27,371 / -8
    Pakistan
    My last visit was 2 yrs back and before that I had visited every 1-2 yrs...believe me the thing I see in that mate of yours is something else it is the other end of the spectrum..Unless some family member was shot in front of him by a militant I dont see any excuses for such behaviour!
    Read his post in EVERY thread that is RELATED to Islam...Or ARABS or Pakistan's religion...
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. RangerPK

RangerPK SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,573 / -1
    Pakistan
    Ok, I haven't read the whole article, nor I really know who these people are, but am I suppose to care about what they do or don't do?
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Talon

Talon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 27,371 / -8
    Pakistan
    Well if you want to take part in the thread...I supposed so...
  4. Secur

Secur THINK TANK CHAIRMAN: ANALYSTS

Ratings:
    +33 / 10,919 / -3
    Pakistan
    Yes it doesn't . I know some people start to see a problem with " fundamentalism " but @Talon trust me , its because of what is happening in the country . Its a cause and effect to speak it loud , the extremists and the liberals have both gone further extreme . You see I immediately pointed out the ' red line ' at her idea of stress relieving oneself technique by distancing from T.V . @FaujHistorian Be a little more positive and it wont hurt , I can promise you that :D

A bigot ? To be really honest , @qamar1990 and I wish not to ruin this thread . This isn't a really small group of people , we are currently facing problem with , we have a radicalized masses here who wont appreciate what you are free to express here in any form . We seriously have a problem with extremism in this country which causes people to act/respond that way . I can understand your point of view , but going abusive/getting personal seriously doesn't help your argument in any way . Counter the argument by a counter argument . You know to debate for one .
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Umair Nawaz

Umair Nawaz SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 3,923 / -9
    Pakistan
    OK people no more off topic debates

@Talon @Secur Focus on topic in hand.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Talon

Talon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 27,371 / -8
    Pakistan
    Well, like I said in my previous post, when one is depressed or a life changing incident occurs (near death, loss of loved one or any such thing) it is HUMAN NATURE to turn to the creator....Many in the West turn to become a Nun or a monk or to Hinduism or Buddhism, then why is it wrong when this 1 turned to Islam?

2ndly, she has been in the media business and prob knows it way better than any of us...If she finds it filthy now or address something wrong then that is CLEARLY her opinion, why the harshness towards it by your mate there?

3rdly, I dont get how some of these things came into the thread:

where does it say she "converted" ?

Did she call herself MULLAHNI? If no then why is this guy judging when in the same post he writes no opinion and about personal choice...then he goes to call it a troll thread just because it is about Islam? And why is it that when Aishwairia Rai had a baby it was PUBLIC's discussion, when Crown Princess had a baby it was PUBLIC's discussion when Angelina Jolie got married, it was everyone's business, when she said she wanted to remove her breast it was EVERYONE's discussion topic

but when it comes to Islam, lock it in your homes? THEN say women are not allowed to talk? Man doesnt that sound like crap?!

Why dont you practice what you preach...it aint helping no one with your phobia too...

Kids now adays :disagree: they dont read the thread...You apparently need to write a summary so they dont go around bouncing and throwing their weight around ;)
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. FaujHistorian

FaujHistorian PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +25 / 7,370 / -1
    Pakistan

Sorry.

No more discussion on someone's personal faith.

May she get the spiritual enlightenment and become a good humble citizen of Pakistan. Who loves Pakistan more than some religious mumbo jumbo ummambo jumbo. Ameen!

To all those in this thread are jumping up and down in the name of one religion or the other,
    May you all get some drop in your fever and other body part temps. Summa Ameen!

If not, do not forget to drink lots of fluids.

peace to all.
  8. Talon

Talon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 27,371 / -8
    Pakistan
    Well, can we analyze that point then? Why she said that can ONLY be answered by her and HER direct experience with the media...like not long ago we had a thread about how women were "harassed" in media world....well, maybe she sees that bad...or maybe she sees the channels showing 1 sided stories or HIGHLIGHTING a 1 off incident as bad...Must I go on? I am not her...we all can tell why she got pissed at our media...Apart from that only she can answer WHAT SHE REALLY MEANT
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Secur

Ratings:
    +33 / 10,919 / -3
    Pakistan
    Nothing , please discuss the topic . Leave anyone else's opinion .

Why ? Mate , honestly . :what:
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Umair Nawaz

Umair Nawaz SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 3,923 / -9
    Pakistan
    I actually had mentioned this in the thread that why i opened and posted her interview as some sort of summery so if they dont watch that long video they can read the short interview.

But like u said they dont read the thread.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Secur

Ratings:
    +33 / 10,919 / -3
    Pakistan
    Yes , we can . I specified that " she doesn't necessarily " mean anything wrong by it in the previous post . Her opinion is much respected but the usual hate/disdain for modernity and sciences , we see once one turns religious ( at least from what I have seen ) is alarming for me . Having a lot of first hand experiences with it , I will just say that it isn't healthy by any means . What she had to say , she knows better .
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Talon

Talon SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 27,371 / -8
    Pakistan
    @Umair Nawaz bro you got your thread back...a little battered but it should be alright ;)
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 9,829 / -12
    Pakistan
    First those Islam is personal choice their knowledge off Islam is worse than Abu Juhal and all enemies off Islam and Prophets that is why they stood against it because they knew it was complete system yes sataesh left show biz when her career was rising and Sarah left when she was ruling showbiz and many more will leave this evil false carrier really soon May Allah guide us all ameen @Umair Nawaz @Talon @HRK
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Leader

Leader ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 24,987 / -7
    Pakistan
    Personal choice, not a point to praise or condemn !
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Ghareeb_Da_Baal SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,233 / -0
    Pakistan
    @qamar1990 , maa sadkay, S370HSSV-0773H? badtameez.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.