What's new

Achakzai seeks new Afghania province from Afghan border to Attock, Mianwali

Yes i can read and write Pashto

My knowledge of history comes from books in three languages, English, Pashto and Urdu

Writing and reading Pashto, is it passed down, how is it preserved? My guess is it is not a very simple task to read and write Pashto just like this?

I already sensed that you were simply trolling, i should not have wasted my precious time . I dont have time for entertaining trolls, welcome to my ignore list

Do whatever is needed to shield your infant mind from facts and realities of this world.

Enjoy...

D4nIWtN.jpg

Writing and reading Pashto, is it passed down, how is it preserved? My guess is it is not a very simple task to read and write Pashto just like this?
Pashto was taught to us in School (it is compulsory up to fifth grade in government schools). I learned reading/writing it in school of my village. But it is not taught in private schools which nowadays have overshadowed government schools.

There were 'maktabs' in old times where kids would learn Pashto.......and there was Farsi instead of Urdu

Pashto prose of Pakistan is very simple, its more or less like spoken Pashto. Its in Afghanistan where Pashto reading material is very strong/thick and "bookish" . Pashto literature of Afghanistan is very strong for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Pakhtuns are a people. Afghans are citizens of Afghanistan.

Did you finish high school?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Of course, we believe that you are 400% Pakhtun because Nationalist Pakhtuns care greatly about India and India's view on various things. (Must Read) :partay: :partay:

Pukhtoons are not even a same race or people, us ghilzais accept with a very heavy heart other groups like lodhis etc as pukhtoons.

This new Afghani province must be part of the 10 parts India wants to divide Pakistan in.

Sab kuch choro. First win a seat in kpk before calling yourself the great representative of all pakhtuns. Most of his vote bank is based on afghan refugees and the man that couldn't do anything for the uplift of northern Baluchistan pakhtuns and holds zero political clout in FATA and kpk should not be dreaming of such a large province that no doubt will suffer from mismanagement.

Anyhow as I said. Win a seat in kpk before all of this.

As it is, areas within Punjab that didn't vote for PML-N, they still end up getting a noon-league representative, simply due to the fact that noon-league won the province, which helps them convinces smaller parties and independents of joining them.

You make a good point, independents won more seats then PTI yet they all joined N league in punjab since it was clear they were making provincial government. But this isn't problem unique to punjab. Same happen in KPK for exemple where opposition MNA areas are ignored. This is why party ruling Islamabad always win in Azad Kashmir and Gilget.

Same people will join PTI if they saw N winning less seats.

Last edited:
QUETTA: Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) chief Mahmood Khan Achakzai on Sunday called for giving Pakistani citizenship to Afghan refugees and making a new Afghania province from the Afghan border to Attock and Mianwali.

Serving the agenda of dissolving Durand Line..and promoting legal colonization of Pakistan..he should be thrown out like his predecessor Bacha Khan!

Back
Top Bottom