What's new

Achakzai seeks new Afghania province from Afghan border to Attock, Mianwali

We need to be more recipient to other people idea. If Achakzai has a thought it does not mean if we don't like it we should start swearing him.
My thought on this province issue is that we should convert divisions into provinces. Small administrative unit, easier to administer.
As a Muslim Afghans are our brothers no matter what. I totally agree with him regarding giving citizenship to them. They are not going to go, so instead of keep them unregistered it is good we make them out registered citizen.
I dont know why such maroons are given importance in Pakistan politics. These traitors are the one who are eroding our country.

All this B S for what to show you care for us we don't need your commercial speech. TTP is mostly made of what Baloch sindhi or Punjabi or is it made of us ( Pathans ). Im 1st pakistani than Im pathan. You are an open Treat to our country you should be hanged in Military court and buried jus like Bacha khan in Afghanistan so atleast TTP p** on your Grave yard Bloody Traitors :angry:

And one more thing i have Sindhi Baloch friends and really they treat Guest as if they were more than their loved ones

May ALLAH BLESS our country and our people love you Pakistan
100% agreed. All Sindhi, baloch, Punjabi, Pathan and Kashmiris love each other but leaders like Achakzai dont let us sit together. Achakzai is a RAW and Afghan Intelligence agent

I dont know why such maroons are given importance in Pakistan politics. These traitors are the one who are eroding our country.
if you do not listen to other person and call him a traitor every time he says something, he will become a traitor. No our country's unity was eroded by patriots like Liaqat Ali Khan, Ayub Khan, Bhutto, Zia etc etc etc.

We should not allow afghan province, Look his past statements is anti-Pak. He want to merge this province with Afghanistan which we should not allow him in any case. Achakzai has not good record.

He is gone mad like a cow

BTW , why dont we , get land in Afghanistan and create a new province so Afghani people can call that a home...

Why we have to give our land to them .... if they want to become Pakistani they need to learn our national language i-e Urdu, in writing, reading and speaking
They should have to proof their commitment to Pakistan

Most of the things which western countries do to make citizens .. and if they are found of any criminal record, they should be push back to main land afghanistan... simple

There already is one...its called Afghanistan... across the border... a failed state.

Build a wall / fence.

Achakzai, the Altaf Hussain of KPK. With traitors like him, who need enemies. :hitwall:

if you do not listen to other person and call him a traitor every time he says something, he will become a traitor. No our country's unity was eroded by patriots like Liaqat Ali Khan, Ayub Khan, Bhutto, Zia etc etc etc.
Was there ever unity, faith and discipline in this country. From day one influential ensured that there remains a divide one way or other.
A person who sits in NA and is on the payroll of your enemy has no other name but traitor. Demand of province is absolutely right but why is he demanding Afghania. Why not demanding more provinces in whole of the country. As suggested by you elevation of previous divisions to provinces, districts to divisions and UC to district level. Wards can take the place of UC and new wards can be made. He should have demanded that it should be incorporated in constitution that after each census new provinces should be defined. But instead he just raised a demand of separate province under the name and title of Afghani.

Last edited:
This guys is waste of o2, his effort should be concentrated on how to extend border on western side. Afghania doesn't stop at durrand line. Mianwali and Attock is seraiki/potohari speaking area. Also he's against FATA merger for some reason?

His idea is simply to divide and rule!

He is insulting Pashtoons by saying the only job they can get is security guards, completely ignoring 100s of 10000s educated Pashtoons holding higher positions all over the world not just Pakistan, instead of encouraging the youth and telling them to get education and make a future for themselves he is simply saying no matter what you do you will be a security guard this is what I get from his message feel free to correct me otherwise

Ya he was a honest " traitor "

Besides Bacha Khan, other people who achieved the distinction of being labeled as traitors include Fatima Jinnah, Faiz Ahmad Faiz, Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy, G. M. Syed, Nawab Khair Baksh Marri, Sardar Attaullah Mengal, Ghous Baksh Bizenjo, Nawab Akbar Bugti etc. etc. .. A very long list ... But none of them was actually a "Traitor"

All these nationalistic people are hypocrite ..Bacha Khan was bit honest choose not to be buried in Pakistan..
Although it might appear unusual to all that Bacha Khan chose Jalalabad for burial, but thats not the case.Jalalabad is the ancestral place of Bacha Khan family. His great grandfather Obaidullah Khan Muhammadzai of Jalalabad developed some differences with Saddozai rulers and he was hanged, after which his family migrated to Utmanzai village near Charsadda where parent clan of Muhammadzais is settled. Pashtuns love their ancestral places .

if he cares too much for afghan pashtuns then ask them to hand over afghan pashtun areas to pakistan so that they can get united under afghania province. because yesterday he demanded pakistani nationality for afghan pashtuns.
i am giving him more better option.
I agree. That is the more sensible option. The smaller population always joins the bigger one rather than the opposite. Pakistan has 30 million pashtuns and Afghanistan 14 million. So we all recognize which part should join which.

Back
Top Bottom