What's new

Accuracy of Nasr Tactical Ballistic Missile

or a painful trapped one!
indians after Nasr missile test...:lol:
I-Want-To-Fart-So-Hard-Funny-Fart-Meme-Image.jpg

LOL they have no tactical nukes, so they fire their full fledged nuke warheads on Pakistan, and we have no ABM system for defense this means millions of Pakistanis will be dead if India will respond with its nukes, Don't BE STUPID TOO MUCH :crazy::hitwall:

LOL you think we will just sit on our arses when the Hindutva will be firing full fledged nuke warheads? We have them too in case you didn't know.
I was once talking to other PDFers on how to overrun India.. That poster called me a terrorist:lol:

These PDFers are either libturd scum or simply Indians in disguise.

S400 is just another russian overrated system. The US air-defense systems are much superior like Patriot, THAAD etc etc with a layered system they themselves are not 50% secure and the truth is that humans just has not developed yet a sound and bullet proof system and may not happen until for another 4-5 decades. Pakistan won't have issues penetrating it at will.

Syria downed an Israeli F-16 within Israel's airspace through S-400. The only Israeli aircraft lost in 30 years. So calling this an overrated system is hugely marginalizing it's value. US almost ended all it's relationships with Turkey and put sanctions on, when Turkey didn't stop acquiring this system. This is a very competitive system. And yes, US THAAD and Aegis are superior, doesn't mean S-400 was built for turbo-prop airplanes.

But at the end, if THAAD or Aegis have 90% HTK, S-400 might have 75-80%. The real question is, is it acceptable by a country? If you wanted to, you could add another tier of AD missiles of some other origin to supplement any gaps (Mid-Lo), and thus customizing and enhancing the S-400 further and increasing it's effectiveness.

Last edited:
LOL you think we will just sit on our arses when the Hindutva will be firing full fledged nuke warheads? We have them too in case you didn't know.
don't be stupid, you want to destroy Pakistan in nuke war?? you're thinking without any brain, they have ABM system in form of AAD/PAD and upcoming S400, they have advantage over us they can intercept our BMs, What we have for our survival in nuke war??

don't be stupid, you want to destroy Pakistan in nuke war?? you're thinking without any brain, they have ABM system in form of AAD/PAD and upcoming S400, they have advantage over us they can intercept our BMs, What we have for our survival in nuke war??

LOL we know who you really are. Don't pretend to be one of us.

If it was up to you we wouldn't even be a nuke power today. Bud, India won't survive MAD. Don't kid yourself. India can have a 100 S-400s. You cannot compete with cheaper and numerically superior ballistic/cruise missiles.

As for Nasr, do you really think that you know more than the actual people who are in charge of Pak nuclear policy? Why would Pakistan even produce Nasr batteries if they are useless against India per your logic? Explain to me why you are right and the planners wrong?

Don't think i am a false flag Indian, I believe in facts/realities you're believes in fairytales wet dreams

You are full of shit. That is certain. Provide an answer to my previous question. You are right and our planners are wrong? LOL Pakistan created Nasr capability to use them when the time comes. Now you are going to lecture us how Pakistan would be destroyed LOL

Give me a break man. Just hush up and participate in topics where you can actually contribute if any.

I was in KSA when their capital, the Southern region (Najran, Jizan, Baha, Baish, etc.) used to be hit frequently
No defence system stops all missiles. only the most critical threat is stopped. those that got through were not worth firing an expensive missile. and about the refinery attack, people here discussed the attack to death, where it was discovered that the Saudis had not deployed the system in an optimal position, and the drones exploited the gap that was left.

Last edited:
You are full of shit. That is certain. Provide an answer to my previous question. You are right and our planners are wrong? LOL Pakistan created Nasr capability to use them when the time comes. Now you are going to lecture us how Pakistan would be destroyed LOL

Give me a break man. Just hush up and participate in topics where you can actually contribute if any.
This guy also claimed that India is our only «enemy»🤣

What I said wrong you're shit not me ànd where I said that our planners are wrong? If we will fire nasr on attacking Indian marching columns India should consider it as a nuke attack on their military ( nasr have both qualities). So they can assume that it will be a nuke attack on their military so why they will not retaliate with the same

USA had a plan to equip their minuteman ICBM with a conventional warheads but stop this project because they knew if they will fire conventional minuteman on their enemies ( China/Russia) they will consider as a nuke attack on them ànd will retaliate with nukes

So stop your nonsense lol

What I said wrong you're shit not me ànd where I said that our planners are wrong? If we will fire nasr on attacking Indian marching columns India should consider it as a nuke attack on their military ( nasr have both qualities). So they can assume that it will be a nuke attack on their military so why they will not retaliate with the same

USA had a plan to equip their minuteman ICBM with a conventional warheads but stop this project because they knew if they will fire conventional minuteman on their enemies ( China/Russia) they will consider as a nuke attack on them ànd will retaliate with nukes

So stop your nonsense lol
am agreeing with his hypothesis considering a war scenario where Indian integrated battle group initiating invasion in to azad Kashmir and to stop them Pakistani army firing 20 salvos of nasr with low yield nuclear war head , the question will be how India will respond to attack, am sure Indians current trend moving away from tactical nuclear missile to strategic ones , it is not about how many missiles India can shoot down or what BMD they have, what will happen if India retaliate using strategic nuclear missiles for a tactical nuclear missile attack, dont say that we will also fire strategic weapons if India use Agni series ( because once India start using strategic ones large amount of controller nodes of Pakistani military establishment will be targeted first)

Bro don't be overconfident, they have layered ABM systems like AAD/PAD and now they will have S400, they have advantage to survive over us, west and Israel giving their latest Military tech to them, DON'T TO HAVE TO MUCH OVERCONFIDENT
Indian ABM capability exist on paper mostly.

That's not correct. I have seen American AD batteries fail before crude Houthi missiles in KSA in years gone by. S-400 is a highly capable AD system. We must not emulate the hubris of our foe that considers every weapon system in our possession is junk.
Russian supplied A2/AD assets had their shot in Syria and Armenia respectively - spectacularly failed in both.

Saudi intercept statistics are impressive TBH. Saudi defenses improved in 2019 which might be a bit late but results are promising.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom