What's new

Accuracy of Nasr Tactical Ballistic Missile

LOL they have no tactical nukes, so they fire their full fledged nuke warheads on Pakistan, and we have no ABM system for defense this means millions of Pakistanis will be dead if India will respond with its nukes, Don't BE STUPID TOO MUCH :crazy::hitwall:
What and you think the other missiles will not be fired immediatly after nasr is fired?

The entire point of nasr was that it brought down the nuclear threshold under which circumstance nuclear weapons be used. This put cold water on the fabled indian cold start doctrine .

Indian ABM capability exist on paper mostly.

Russian supplied A2/AD assets had their shot in Syria and Armenia respectively - spectacularly failed in both.

Saudi intercept statistics are impressive TBH. Saudi defenses improved in 2019 which might be a bit late but results are promising.
As your Link says that's they are trying to induct their ABM system in 2023 what we have for Indian nuke threat?
What and you think the other missiles will not be fired immediatly after nasr is fired?

The entire point of nasr was that it brought down the nuclear threshold under which circumstance nuclear weapons be used. This put cold water on the fabled indian cold start doctrine .
Do will we fire our strategic missiles after nasr strike?

LOL we know who you really are. Don't pretend to be one of us.

If it was up to you we wouldn't even be a nuke power today. Bud, India won't survive MAD. Don't kid yourself. India can have a 100 S-400s. You cannot compete with cheaper and numerically superior ballistic/cruise missiles.

As for Nasr, do you really think that you know more than the actual people who are in charge of Pak nuclear policy? Why would Pakistan even produce Nasr batteries if they are useless against India per your logic? Explain to me why you are right and the planners wrong?

I'm having trouble in believing you are so far off reality here. First of all, do you understand the Nasr missile system? It's a tactical missile, with a range around 60 km I believe. This is designed to destroy advancing enemy battlegroups either right AT the border or even within the Pakistani territory to avoid risking a nuke war (which also means Pakistani military is realistic and knows that in a conventional war, eventually, it will run out of machines and people to adequately fight a war with).

Your post makes it sound like this is some ultimate BM that's going to do magic. S-400 is a huge deal and Pakistan should be worried and should be working on making a similar AD capability to threaten the IAF deep in their territory in the same or similar fashion).

I'm having trouble in believing you are so far off reality here. First of all, do you understand the Nasr missile system? It's a tactical missile, with a range around 60 km I believe. This is designed to destroy advancing enemy battlegroups either right AT the border or even within the Pakistani territory to avoid risking a nuke war (which also means Pakistani military is realistic and knows that in a conventional war, eventually, it will run out of machines and people to adequately fight a war with).

Your post makes it sound like this is some ultimate BM that's going to do magic. S-400 is a huge deal and Pakistan should be worried and should be working on making a similar AD capability to threaten the IAF deep in their territory in the same or similar fashion).

You think I don't know any of this? The Pak army intends to use it exactly according to its designed parameters.

I think you didn't read my post clearly. I responded to the previous member because he was under the assumption that Pakistan wouldn't be able to reply after using Nasr on the battlefield. He is wrong and that is what I tried to explain to him. Pakistan has a second strike capability and the third is on its way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom