What's new

AC Sialkot controversy: Dr Firdous Awan says public representatives are answerable to the masses

So, back to the only option - the educated middle class is the ONLY option for change in Pakistan and unless they all band together in majority to create change

Suppose a phd in a scientific discipline ,not some bachelor this and that , from a renowned European university landsback to serve his motherland in some gov't dept. but is thoroughly made to realize that he wasted his youth researching ghaas / sabzia and how hes condemned to put up with the bullying and "novel ideas" of a m.a pass babu for the rest of his life ------ very lil space to manuvre in this case .

now is he gonna add to the middle class numbers or make an honorable exit with his skillset and family whenevr he gets a chance ?

Idk what are you trying to state, I am highlighting her credentials. She has a Master's in public policy from a world-renowned institution. Firdous ashiq Awan did not just disrespected Sonia but also disrespect ACs Office and the institution of Pakistan. Even if Awan had grievances, there is a time and place to discuss that. Not all ACs are the same. Plus jasi jahil awam hy, I do not even blame the other ACs.

By allowing to put third class fruit and other edibles at display in ramazan bazaar as alleged by DOCTOR firdous the bps17 and above sarkari mulazim of sialkot not only disrespected the tax payers who pay for their salaries , foregin education in amreeka ,mini trucks meant for "field duty" and much more
but also a public representative who happens to be a medical doctor .

In this PTI govt the govt public servants have become public masters. They act and behave like arrogant colonial masters. I was in market shopping and an AC lady raided, the way she was behaving with elderly ppl n her arrogance made me angry. I told her ur a public servant and should behave like one, in urdu and she got hyper. I know how to deal with these colonial remnants and turned to English and put her in her 17 scale level and then showed her my card and told her i will meet the chief secretary regarding this. She then became human and made millions of excuses for her behavior.
We need this system abolished, it creates hatred in masses against the state. I really hate ANP but the only thing i liked abt their govt was they put the bureaucracy in their place, that is, servants of the people who are answerable to elected representatives of the people.

Specifically the bureaucracy that shows ways to politicians to loot legally. Fawad hasan fawad is an example.
All examples are set by ruling party.... basis of every example is vindictive nature of mafia around Imran Khan.

We need this system abolished, it creates hatred in masses against the state. I really hate ANP but the only thing i liked abt their govt was they put the bureaucracy in their place, that is, servants of the people who are answerable to elected representatives of the people.

This is one of many reasons why they don't let the transfer of admin power to elected mayors

Sonia Sadaf is 10x more capable and qualified person than jahil politicians.
when those capable are told to prostate to Manika family or check quality of fruit at every stall (and all in between), than it's waste of resources and this is the core issue of Pakistan.
As long politicians will continue to black mail /bribe bureaucracy /army this country will continue to have problems all around.
can we demolish this afser shahi ystem i think its failed already . we need some new model .

We need to curtail political role in state institutions... minister should not have authority to grant job, promotion, transfer or extension to any bureaucrat.

By allowing to put third class fruit and other edibles at display in ramazan bazaar as alleged by DOCTOR firdous the bps17 and above sarkari mulazim of sialkot not only disrespected the tax payers who pay for their salaries , foregin education in amreeka ,mini trucks meant for "field duty" and much more
but also a public representative who happens to be a medical doctor .
Things do not work like this in civil society. Being taxpayer does not mean she become everybody's personal servant. She has duty, and rules to enforce. Of course, corrupt public will dislike the enforcer. Awam is jahil and only understands danda. Do not blame every ACs or DC. In this video, she was reasonable and Ashiq Awan was acting like an illiterate person. She is a public office holder, not a mango inspector. Pakistani Awam like showbaz sahirf politics. Acting in front if camera, jatay on the side.

when those capable are told to prostate to Manika family or check quality of fruit at every stall (and all in between), than it's waste of resources and this is the core issue of Pakistan.
As long politicians will continue to black mail /bribe bureaucracy /army this country will continue to have problems all around.
Exactly. Stupid waste of resources and talent. That poor lady needs, good mentorship so that she can shine as a world leader. Pakistan main yahi hona hy. I am pretty sure, her inspiring AC acha kam kernay ata ho ga, phir political system ka sikar ho jata ho ga.
Firdous Ashiq is phd. She out ranks her master
yae abhi tu medical doctor thi, ab Phd. Hay kiya? Wasay degree degree hoti hy. yae wo wali Phd hy. Way she conduct her she, She out rank raksha driver only.

Appa ji did right. They deserve this treatment even if no reason

Back
Top Bottom