What's new

AC Sialkot controversy: Dr Firdous Awan says public representatives are answerable to the masses

If Firdous Ashiq awan was in US. They would have kicked her out of the party for such behavior in public. This act would be the end of her political career. Sitting in your govt provided veh in hot weather especially while you are fasting is totally reasonable and acceptable as long as she is there and doing her job.

Very novel indeed.
And if AC was in America , would she be in the job !!!
Secondly, She follows PMLN thugs, i.e. Nawaz, Shahbaz and Nani 420.
In USA any of those would be in the politics!! Let alone heads of the party.

Everything is relative in life.

Awan actually didn't use any foul language, she just put AC in her right place. To do her job rather than enjoying the perks from a poor nation and stop behaving like she is a master, when in actuality she is a public servant.

I think you understand that much living in USA.

Very novel indeed.

Awan actually didn't use any foul language, she just put AC in her right place. To do her job rather than enjoying the perks from a poor nation and stop behaving like she is a master, when in actuality she is a public servant.

Everything is political in US. Other than dept of defense, every govt appointee has something to do with politics, even the Supreme Court judges. This is Pakistani mental of putting people in “right place”. Civilized societies don’t work like this. If there’s a deficiency in ACs work, use proper correspondence to address her supervisor. I don’t care which part AC belongs too, Ashiq awan was wrong here.

Very novel indeed.

America is america coz they don't hire no b.a/m.a pass a.c ,d.c's instead rely on professionals

She is absolutely right and I m with her.

This modern crop of bureaucrats are busy posting their routine work pictures on social media. Their behaviour toward common public is very uptight. Bureaucracy, like police and army officer class, has a very colonial mindset. These institutions were built by the British to rule over natives. Their attitude hasnt changed.

Living in West, we dont see such civil administrative structure. Its this colonial behavior and mindset that is not letting us to be a free nation. If you dont believe, try going to AC or DC office to meet the officer there and condescending attitude there towards you will tell you what I mean.

Everything is political in US. Other than dept of defense, every govt appointee has something to do with politics, even the Supreme Court judges. This is Pakistani mental of putting people in “right place”. Civilized societies don’t work like this. If there’s a deficiency in ACs work, use proper correspondence to address her supervisor. I don’t care which part AC belongs too, Ashiq awan was wrong here.

You are grossly mistaken my friend.

High court rules public servants can be sacked for political social media posts

"Banerji was sacked for breaching the public service code of conduct – which requires public servants to be apolitical “at all times” – for anonymous tweets from her LaLegale Twitter account."

This AC is publicly flaunting her political affiliations and making decisions in her work based on her political affiliations. She should be immediately sacked.

Last edited:
I don't usually like Firdous - she's a nasty person and a lota - don't trust her, much like a lot of the cabinet.

She's not wrong in this case. She clearly pointed out the AC lady was failing at her job and she started making excuses. Don't make excuses, accept responsbility, apologise and fix the issue.

America is america coz they don't hire no b.a/m.a pass a.c ,d.c's instead rely on professionals
Haha, Bahi idher requirement for police force Civil service exam is high school. To get promoted to station commander, BA in philosophy b cahlti hy. You gotta have right connection.
You are grossly mistaken my friend.

High court rules public servants can be sacked for political social media posts

"Banerji was sacked for breaching the public service code of conduct – which requires public servants to be apolitical “at all times” – for anonymous tweets from her LaLegale Twitter account."

This AC is publicly flaunting her political affiliationsand making decisions in her work based on her political affiliations. She should be immediately sacked.
… and how did you come up with this conclusion she was “flaunting her political affiliations”?

Haha, Bahi idher requirement for police force Civil service exam is high school. To get promoted to station commander, BA in philosophy b cahlti hy. You gotta have right connection.

One earns it through field experience dept. Exams and is liable to arrange his own food but the desi afsar just gets to rally a seasoned police official like dsp/inspector and have no shame about doing that . What a waste of national resources.

Back
Top Bottom