What's new

Abusing Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbat

Reaction score
Country
India
I would like to strongly object to the phrase Indian Terrorist Army by some members of the forum, specifically Jana. Indian Army is an instrument of Indian state working under the control of GoI. Now understandably, there is a dispute between India and Pakistan on Kashmir, but that does not allow anyone to start abusing the army of India.

Or that can lead to a free for all where Indians also start calling Pakistan Army and other state bodies whatever they feel like. We have recently seen that there is very little moderation that can be done by banning people, since all it takes to come back is a new id and a new IP.

I saw multiple posts where respected senior members said that soldiers (even enemy soldiers) need to be respected. Does than rule not apply to certain people ?

EDIT: I saw some great policy decisions by the admins around encouragement of terrorism, taking digs at Hinduism etc. I think something on the same lines is needed here as well

Last edited:
Same is expected from you guys...Don't act like angels...Pakistan and Pakistanis are often abused as beggers and terrorist from you guys.

Anyway Indian Army and Raw are involved in cross border terrorism. Examples are 1971 and BLA in baluchistan.

jana is *****.............why dont admin ban him ??....and they say this site is secular...........

Same is expected from you guys...

Anyway Indian Army and Raw are involved in cross border terrorism. Examples are 1971 and BLA in baluchistan.

and pakistan has no relation with terrorism at all ......:yahoo:

Same is expected from you guys...

Sir, we can go round and round on this till cows come home. You bring this up, I will bring Mumbai 26/11, 1965, Kargil, Afghanistan, 9/11, 7/7 and all other crap where ever the suspicion has ever fallen on Pakistan. We have the whole forum to debate that. But here I am talking about degrading the level of the forum. Cant we have saner discussions without abusing tha national (even of enemy country) institutions?

@ jean claude, please do not use abusive language. No matter how much they ban us, we must not lose our civility.

well what you see Indian Army earn that label by Kashmir killings....
I have recently got few emails from my friends in Kashmire but forum rule wont allow me to post here
Any state army dont kill people like this ... if you see the pictures taken from people mobile phone you will feel the pain.........
you people earn by your actions so dont demand foolish things on this forum and damand your army not to kill teens like this...

Sir, we can go round and round on this till cows come home. You bring this up, I will bring Mumbai 26/11, 1965, Kargil, Afghanistan, 9/11, 7/7 and all other crap where ever the suspicion has ever fallen on Pakistan. We have the whole forum to debate that. But here I am talking about degrading the level of the forum. Cant we have saner discussions without abusing tha national (even of enemy country) institutions?
I said this before...you guys no saint either... Many of indian members keep using the word beggers and terrorists long before anyone used Indian terrorist army....More cheap words are being used.. Like one of the post above of Jean_Claude....Disrespect and derogatory statements keep coming from Indian seniors and full members. Open a thread on that too....

I have recently got few emails from my friends in Kashmire but forum rule wont allow me to post here
Any state army dont kill people like this ... if you see the pictures taken from people mobile phone you will feel the pain.........
you people earn by your actions so dont demand foolish things on this forum and damand your army not to kill teens like this...

WAT ABOUT pakistan army killing of baloch people for free baloch movement

Have you seen the bodies of civilians killed in KP area of Pakistan due to bombing runs of PAF? Will you allow some one to use that excuse to call PAF as Terrorist airforce of Pakistan? As I said before, the idea is to preserve the civility to some extent as such abuses generate unnecessary retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom