What's new

Absolutely Stunning Fighter

I think it looks ugly, but then again I think most planes are ugly. The only time I think they look good is when they are helping me in some way.

the fighters efficiency doesnt depend on the looks,just look at the raptor.

I don't know why, but I find the Raptor quite stunning. It looks powerful, more modern than anything else. The F-35, too, is quite beautiful, but not as much as the Raptor. I also find the B-2, SR-71, P-51, Su-27, F-16 and the JF-17 quite brilliant. The HAL Tejas, on the other hand, looks pretty boring to me, but that could be because I don't like most delta-winged planes, including Mirages and the Typhoon. Please keep in mind that this is all based purely on looks, and I am not commenting on any fighter's capabilities.

Edit: I must admit, in the picture on Flickr the LCA looks quite good.

Edit 2: I take back what I said about the Eurofighter.

Last edited:
Yes Picture is good. If u take the pic on any plane at this height and angle it will look good.

Yes it is the angle that makes the difference.

Shouldn't this be in the LCA Tejas thread under Indian Military section.

think positive...to me lca is not that ugly plane at all looking at its canopy and nose its not ugly..certainly wings r the only thing that makes it not liked by many rest its better...
The finishing the making of lca by the contribution of french who gave them technology for cutting the parts of this Jet that is why when i look the finishing of this lca its just as good as mirage 2000 french built but in long run lca has already lost it slot in IAF..JF-17 making and finishing is different from lca but then again JF-17 has emerged as winner...

^^^why you want to compare jf-17 with lca in every thread ..

This is a informative vedeo about lca:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont understand what soooo stunning about LCA !!! Looks like a badly made copy of Mirage. with the same token I strongly believe that Thunder is still some years away from being an effective fighter what PAF is looking for.

Back
Top Bottom