What's new

Aboriginal Races of Frontier prior to the Pashtun invasions

Crying about something low down after being caught doesn't mean anything. And not only I, you and everyone else should be sensitive to your constant harping on colour and caste. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? It isn't about the discussions on aboriginal races, but about your pretty primitive obsession with who is fair and who is dark, and who belongs to which caste.

Pathetic.
No one is obsessed with skin colour you idiot, point out my that post in the thread. Like i said keep your inferiority complexes and your indian obsession with fair/dark skin to yourself. Stop trolling and post your off-topic bakwas some where else. The only purpose of most of indians here, it seems, is trolling and ruining Pakistani forum. Call pakistanis racist and bigoted, then grin behind PC screen .............tell me genius , what has "aboriginal races of fronteir" any thing to do with racism?, just because you saw word "race", your sensitive nerves started vibrating? or you are flame baiting like most of indians here?

Last edited:
Sir joe is my favorite Indain poster on PDF by far. Here is what he said about UP/Bihar differences.

"Finally, western UP is Jat and Gujjar dominated. Bihar has a cocktail of people who are entirely different and even look different.

I know that this is a series of bald assertions, but that is the best I can do about it for today. If you care to remind me ten days later, I could walk you through some of these differences"

Sir @Joe Shearer please share the differences between these communities?

I don't much about Balochistan, but from what I know, the "Suleimani" Baloch and Brahvis do not intermarry with the Makrani Baloch, who are undoubtedly African mixed to varying degrees. Perhaps @DESERT FIGHTER would answer this question better, if requested.

The makranis were probably brought here as slaves and soldiers by baluch kingdoms etc (Hoshu Khan Sheedi - general of Talpur army).. Some look mixed because many do have paternal (baluch) ancestory as some baluch men probably did keep african slave girls or "wives" hence makranis don't look like the typical Africans.

Stop trolling, hindustani. You are going consistently off-topic and i didnt say any thing about it to you but now you have blamed me and others of racism and bigotry, keep your inferiority complexes to yourself.....discussing "aboriginal races" is not racism but history. If you are sensitive to such topics, dont bother to visit it.

There are large number of descendents of Pashtuns in various parts of India. They wont exactly look like Pashtuns as they are settled there since centuries and have intermingled with local muslims. They have also lost pashto language and culture long ago but some of their customs and vocabulary speaks of their pashtun roots. Here is research article on them
Study of the Pathan Communities in Four States of India

UP Pathans look very different then native UP people (despite mixing). But those who migrated to Karachi now probably marry freely with other muhajirs because they have created their own new identity/ethnic group "muhajir".

Sir joe is my favorite Indain poster on PDF by far. Here is what he said about UP/Bihar differences.

"Finally, western UP is Jat and Gujjar dominated. Bihar has a cocktail of people who are entirely different and even look different.

I know that this is a series of bald assertions, but that is the best I can do about it for today. If you care to remind me ten days later, I could walk you through some of these differences"

Sir @Joe Shearer please share the differences between these communities?

You mean about the differences between Jat and Gujjar? I'd be delighted to, but I'm packing for a 4 in the morning departure. Please give me a reminder on the 7th. Sorry about this let-down - sincere apologies.

Also, to be perfectly honest, as soon as I get through, I want to put to the sword an idiot who thinks that the Mongols left India alone because they were afraid of the Devagiri Yadavas. Dear Lord. So much for Balban, for Bughra Khan, and for his unbeaten general.

The makranis were probably brought here as slaves and soldiers by baluch kingdoms etc (Hoshu Khan Sheedi - general of Talpur army).. Some look mixed because many do have paternal (baluch) ancestory as some baluch men probably did keep african slave girls or "wives" hence makranis don't look like the typical Africans.
I read a comment on youtube video that these Black Balochis aren't discriminated and native balochis inter-marry with them. Is it true?

You mean about the differences between Jat and Gujjar? I'd be delighted to, but I'm packing for a 4 in the morning departure. Please give me a reminder on the 7th. Sorry about this let-down - sincere apologies.

Also, to be perfectly honest, as soon as I get through, I want to put to the sword an idiot who thinks that the Mongols left India alone because they were afraid of the Devagiri Yadavas. Dear Lord. So much for Balban, for Bughra Khan, and for his unbeaten general.

No, i meant differences between UP and Bihar. See you next week :D

No, i meant differences between UP and Bihar. See you next week :D

A really interesting question. Please be sure to remind me. I'd hate to forget this one.

UPiites and Biharis feel they are the real aryans. These people always brag the most about being North-Indians.

Well, who else is there (leaving aside that there's nothing called an Aryan race)? The Punjabis? Hindustan began at Sirhind, according to mediaeval geographers. The Deccanis? Mostly bigots with their little wells and big egos. The worst of the lot, starting with the Razakars and the Ittihad-ul-Muslimeen.

Why do you think they think they are the real Aryans? Aryan is a group of languages, not an ethnicity.
And why, being north Indians, shouldn't they say they are north Indians?

I am beginning to suspect that you are a Hyderabadi yourself, from the views you have expressed and the hatred that is so openly on display.

I read a comment on youtube video that these Black Balochis aren't discriminated and native balochis inter-marry with them. Is it true?

Nope they arent discriminated ... Why would they be ? As for marriage not really usually people don't marry outside their own ethnicty (like anywhere in the world) .. Nor do they encourage it ... It all depends on the family doesn't it? Off course the tribal conservative people won't marry with them but "urbanised" probably would have no issues?

Well, who else is there (leaving aside that there's nothing called an Aryan race)? The Punjabis? Hindustan began at Sirhind, according to mediaeval geographers. The Deccanis? Mostly bigots with their little wells and big egos. The worst of the lot, starting with the Razakars and the Ittihad-ul-Muslimeen.

Why do you think they think they are the real Aryans? Aryan is a group of languages, not an ethnicity.
And why, being north Indians, shouldn't they say they are north Indians?

I am beginning to suspect that you are a Hyderabadi yourself, from the views you have expressed and the hatred that is so openly on display.
Grandpa, why don't you present your theory on racial orgins of Indians?

UP and Biharis are the worst people in South Asia. Irrespective of their religion or caste. This has nothing to do with being hyderbadi or not.

Grandpa, why don't you present your theory on racial orgins of Indians?

UP and Biharis are the worst people in South Asia. Irrespective of their religion or caste. This has nothing to do with being hyderbadi or not.

So I am right. ROTFL

Back
Top Bottom