What's new

Abdul Kalam was an ordinary scientist: A Q Khan

I do no see any disrespect in the statement. The quality of a scientist is determined by the number of his publications in tier one journals followed by the citations. While judging him based on this strict scientific criteria, Dr. Qadeer's statement is neither wrong nor in bad taste. Secondly, he was interviewed by BBC and he must have been answering to questions asked by the interviewer.

Those Bharatis who are trumpeting Khan as smuggler should never forget that 'Smiling Budha', the first nuclear test by Bharat, itself happened due to the stealing of nuclear fuel from the research reactor provided by Canada for solely civilian research purposes. A thief calling other a smuggler is quite funny and it becomes even funnier when Pakistan is not a signatory to NPT.
Exactly indians ka yeh haal hai aik chor doosray ko chor keh rha hai. So easily they forgot for last 40 years they were begging usa and canada for nuclear fuel due to the fuel sale embargo slammed on them for their theft of it from canada.

Aq khan was interviewed and asked a question , he gave the remark, its best to hear the interview cuz indian media intentionally puts spin on others' statements.
-------------

Anyways, on topic
Secondly, his comments cud also be due to extraordinary unnecessary bollywood eulogizing of apj by india, that see we are oh so secular and protector of muslims' rights, we made a muslim, president.
. Yea 4months back 12 ppl arrested in gujrat riots' allegations were freed by indian courts, indians must remember that very well. So much for muslims' rights

Someone must ask what Apj kalam , in the role of president had done for indian ppl? We will see and accept when a muslim will become ur PM.

And then Aq didnt necessarily make the remark cuz apj was an indian ,someone from other side,but because they both come from same community i.e., scientific community.

Last edited:
Exactly indians ka yeh haal hai aik chor doosray ko chor keh rha hai. So easily they forgot for last 40 years they were begging usa and canada for nuclear fuel due to get the embargo slammed on them for their theft of it from canada.

Aq khan was interviewed and asked a question , he gave the remark, its best to hear the interview cuz indian media intentionally puts spin on others' statements.
-------------

Anyways, on topic
Secondly, his comments cud also be due to extraordinary unnecessary bollywood eulogizing of apj by india, that see we are oh so secular and protector of muslims' rights, we made a muslim president.
. Yea 4months back 12 ppl arrested in gujrat riots allegations were freee by indian courts, indians must remember that very well. So much for muslim rights

Someone must ask what Apj kalam president had done for indian ppl? We will see and accept when a muslim will become ur PM.

And then Aq didnt necessarily make the remark cuz apj was an indian ,someone from other side,but because they both come from same community i.e., scientific community.
Do you know what the image of AQ khan is in scientific community? Just google what his peers has to say about him. He has no right to talk about anyone in the scientific community.
About what Dr. Kalam has done, you should really do your research before saying anything. Just look at the number of people who claim to have been inspired by Dr. Kalam, that is his legacy.

Don't know whether one should feed sad or just laugh at the statement of this gentleman Mr.AQ Khan.

First things first, Dr.Kalam was not just a scientist, but a teacher, a respected personality in Indian politics, and above and all a beloved public figure who inspired millions with his teachings. His message of constantly trying to improve oneself and be of a utility to the society will resonate for a long long time to come. He will be loved by Indians beyond the confines of religion, language and region.

AQ Khan is well within his right to have his own opinion about the scientific credentials about another scientist. Though this in itself is debatable looking at the factors that AQ Khan's climb to fame is based upon, i'll steer away from this for now . But decency says, if you don't have anything nice to say about a person who has passed away, just keep quiet. Least of all when Dr.Kalam's body was not even buried yet. And by the way AQ Khan did not just stop at that. He went on to explain why Dr.Kalam was elected as a presidential candidate by the then NDA Govt etc. It's pettiness at it's best.

I have seen the interviews of both these scientists. While one keeps ranting on about how he has not been given his due in spite of what he has done, the other says he alone should not be given the limelight as others have been equally instrumental if not more in whatever achievements small or big.

Pakistan ko AQ Khan mubarak. We will keep our average/ordinary scientist.

Exactly indians ka yeh haal hai aik chor doosray ko chor keh rha hai. So easily they forgot for last 40 years they were begging usa and canada for nuclear fuel due to the fuel sale embargo slammed on them for their theft of it from canada.

-------------

Anyways, on topic
Secondly, his comments cud also be due to extraordinary unnecessary bollywood eulogizing of apj by india, that see we are oh so secular and protector of muslims' rights, we made a muslim, president.
. Yea 4months back 12 ppl arrested in gujrat riots' allegations were freed by indian courts, indians must remember that very well. So much for muslims' rights

Someone must ask what Apj kalam , in the role of president had done for indian ppl? We will see and accept when a muslim will become ur PM.

Where is the alleged interview? I search the internet and couldn't find it. Could you find it?

Where is the alleged interview? I search the internet and couldn't find it. Could you find it?
Nahi bbc ki site pay aur kaheen pay bhi nahi hai interview, when u google search only thing that shows up is newslinks to ONLY AND ONLY INDIAN newspapers, including the newspaper indians lovingly call 'TOI-let'.

Aur koi source nahi hai.

Aur interview ki date etc kuch bhi nahi stated. Its just written ,' in an interview with bbc'.

Nahi bbc ki site pay aur kaheen pay bhi nahi hai interview, when u google search only thing that shows up is newslinks to ONLY AND ONLY INDIAN newspapers, including the newspaper indians lovingly call 'TOI-let'.

Aur koi source nahi hai.

Aur interview ki date etc kuch bhi nahi stated. Its just written ,' in an interview with bbc'.
I wonder if intellectually dishonest Bharati media is referring back to some old interview. I have heard or read something similar from AQ Khan but years ago.

I wonder if intellectually dishonest Bharati media is referring back to some old interview. I have heard or read something similar from AQ Khan but years ago.
No wonder bahi inka media intehai pathetic hai, yeh dekhain, she is saying , telephonic interviw!!!!!!!!

Bbc is not some indian toilet rag news source who would release only a line from aq's interview and that too telephonic to india.
And see their pathetic state she doesnt even know how to pronounce AQ's name. Called him abdul qadir, he is abdul qadeer. Naam tak nahi sahi pata reporting kya hogi.
Shameless

On bbc website his latest interview ,site search may 2004 ka raha hai
I am looking forward to receive a link for the alleged interview by @Sage. I know he is good poster and if he is saying there is an interview, then there must be an interview.

I do no see any disrespect in the statement. The quality of a scientist is determined by the number of his publications in tier one journals followed by the citations. While judging him based on this strict scientific criteria, Dr. Qadeer's statement is neither wrong nor in bad taste. Secondly, he was interviewed by BBC and he must have been answering to questions asked by the interviewer.

Those Bharatis who are trumpeting Khan as smuggler should never forget that 'Smiling Budha', the first nuclear test by Bharat, itself happened due to the stealing of nuclear fuel from the research reactor provided by Canada for solely civilian research purposes. A thief calling other a smuggler is quite funny and it becomes even funnier when Pakistan is not a signatory to NPT.
AQ khan is a convicted Criminal, Dr. Kalam Saab, was Ex-President and cherished Engineer/Scientist of India.

Bharat is as much a convicted criminal for stealing nuclear material from a nuclear reactor provided by Canada for peaceful research purposes. Look at your own filth before calling others name. Shameless creatures.

I am looking forward to receive a link for the alleged interview by @Sage. I know he is good poster and if he is saying there is an interview, then there must be an interview.
sir someone who was put under 5 years house arrest and then courts cleared him could be called a convicted criminal? Or ihave missed info?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom