What's new

Abdul Kalam frisked twice in US

I would assume it would be reported by an American news outlet if it involved an American being involved in such an incident.

Your assumption is wrong.

Can you please quit trolling please? Don't bring Pakistan into a thread that has nothing to do with it. Whether it is a high level Indian Sikh, Hindu or Muslim official/diplomat, they are treated similarly in India. What a shame, when India is the so-called rising superpower. It should be treated as such as well.

Its not trolling. I am just relating things I have seen personally.

BTW again Indianexpress.com : comments : US expresses regret over frisking of Indian envoy

BTW Meera Shankar is a Hindu..so what happened to this comment..
If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen.
So that argument is debunked.

And with US expressing regret over the incident the second is also finished.

BTW has David Cameron expressed any regret for calling Pakistan a terrorist nation ?

Indian Express is still an Indian source, isn't it?

BTW Meera Shankar is a Hindu..so what happened to this comment.. So that argument is debunked.

My point was this argument "If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen" was the incident in India in 2009, not in the US. This is what I said completely:

That is how the ex-president of India is perceived by Americans in India. What a shame. If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen.

Learn to read carefully & then post.

Please don't bring Pakistan into a thread that has got nothing to do with it.

Bilal, how often do you get frisked in an airport? I'm curious....you must endure a LOT, considering....your'e a Pakistani and a Muslim to boot....in the USA...

Can you please quit trolling? Don't bring Pakistan into a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Trolling :lol: Is it KS trolling? :lol: It is YOU who belong to the same religion of the religious retards who brought the bad name to the great religion, is saying that WE should be responsible for third country's actions!!! but we are trolling:lol: What a....

Whether it is a high level Indian Sikh, Hindu or Muslim official/diplomat, they are treated similarly in America. What a shame, when India is the so-called rising superpower. It should be treated as such as well.

So now it is came down to 'being Indians'. Earlier you said he was treated so because he is Indian Muslim. Is there any limit to your mental masturbation and lies?

What kind of info is not going through TSA ? How would this guys act when intel about real bad guy is passed to them. They will choose to disregard that ? The TSA needs a lot more training.

So now it is came down to 'being Indians'. Earlier you said he was treated so because he is Indian Muslim. Is there any limit to your mental masturbation and lies?

Listen son. You are failing to understand two distinctions I made. The event that happened in India in 2009 would surely not have been allowed if he was a Hindu. The recent event in the US is about how Indians are perceived for being Indians in the US, whether that is a Sikh/Hindu/Muslim diplomat/official. So please, keep your mental masturbation to yourself.

What kind of info is not going through TSA ? How would this guys act when intel about real bad guy is passed to them. They will choose to disregard that ? The TSA needs a lot more training.

Makes sense :tup: But they may have some bad guy with the same name :) but I agree with your point..they need proper training :tup:

Listen son. You are failing to understand two distinctions I made. The event that happened in India in 2009 would surely not have been allowed if he was a Hindu. The recent event in the US is about how Indians are perceived for being Indians in the US, whether that is a Sikh/Hindu/Muslim diplomat/official.

Do they treat you better because your'e a Pakistani?

Listen son. You are failing to understand two distinctions I made. The event that happened in India in 2009 would surely not have been allowed if he was a Hindu. The recent event in the US is about how Indians are perceived for being Indians in the US, whether that is a Sikh/Hindu/Muslim diplomat/official. So please, keep your mental masturbation to yourself.

Ok Sir :enjoy:

Bilal, how often do you get frisked in an airport? I'm curious....you must endure a LOT, considering....your'e a Pakistani and a Muslim to boot....in the USA...

Nah, I'm an American citizen, I don't belong to a country that calls itself a superpower, but has its high level Hindu/Sikh/Muslim officials/diplomats frisked by the US.

Indian Express is still an Indian source, isn't it?

So..? IE is more credible than your DAWN and ET combined.

My point was this argument "If he was a Hindu, I doubt this would be allowed to happen" was the incident in India in 2009, not in the US. This is what I said completely:

Learn to read carefully & then post.

Oh please both your argument have been debunked. Leave it at that.

Please don't bring Pakistan into a thread that has got nothing to do with it.

Ofcourse it has everything to do with it. It is called Reality Check.

Maybe that is just SOP for anyone that is Indian?

Its not an event Bilal. It wasn't planned in advance. Its not like Continental Airlines ran this plan through Indian Authorities and Indian authorities were like since APJ is a Muslim we are Ok with this. It could not have been stopped, complaint was registered after the incident and the airline authorities duly apologized.

Diplomatic courtesy is a two way road.

Govt to curtail freebies to foreign diplomats : North News - India Today

In a complete review of its diplomatic protocol, sweeping changes are being made. Freedom from frisking and free access to VIP lounges at airports are set to end.

Foreign diplomats will be stopped from using ceremonial VIP lounges. The CISF, which oversees airport security, has been asked to frisk all diplomats. They will also not be allowed access to the aircraft without a security check.

The ceremonial lounges will now be reserved for state or official visits. A user fee of Rs. 10,000 will be charged for every hour on a reciprocal basis. The decision to levy this fee is based on Indian dignitaries being charged a user fee at airports like the John F. Kennedy in the US and UK's Heathrow.

Nah, I'm an American citizen, I don't belong to a country that calls itself a superpower, but has its high level Hindu/Sikh/Muslim officials/diplomats frisked by the US.

True.

If you produce the 'green' passport then the treatment itself is very different.

Oh please both your argument have been debunked. Leave it at that.

I guess that's what you have to say when you failed to understand the full sentence when I was talking about the 2009 incident.

Ofcourse it has everything to do with it. It is called Reality Check.

It's called trolling & going off-topic ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom