What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Where and when show me a proofs of your nonsense
The troll man is back.

1655588962546.png

We have had ICBM tech since at least 2014. Now kindly fu*k off and stop wasting my time.

Lol what's the fuxk I want to from military source not for some our stupid politicians for STUNT
He was defence production minister dear troll man. Everybody with half a brain knows that Pakistan has had ICBM for years now. But I guess you are brainless? Iran also has ICBM tech while not even being a nuclear power.

He was defence production minister dear troll man. Everybody with half a brain knows that Pakistan has had ICBM for years now. But I guess you are brainless? Iran also has ICBM tech while not even being a nuclear power.
Source? I checked the internet. No where does it say Iran has ICBM technology.

so Ababeel can travel 2000knm but space is only 100KM away, why can't Pakistan launch satellites? What are we waiting for?

Source? I checked the internet. No where does it say Iran has ICBM technology.
Iran has put satellites into orbit many times. If you can put a satelitte into orbit you can launch a warhead to anywhere on earth. Common knowledge in missile technology brother.

Iran's Qased SLV can be used as a ICBM.

He was still politician and we know what is the reputation of Pakistan govt officials

Lol what's the fuxk I want to from military source not for some our stupid politicians for STUNT
What fuxk man, you are showing the same response of disbelief as when I used to tell foreigners Pakistan had the nuke. Pakistan has had ICBM technology since the 1990s just requires a political decision to test and arm.

What fuxk man, you are showing the same response of disbelief as when I used to tell foreigners Pakistan had the nuke. Pakistan has had ICBM technology since the 1990s just requires a political decision to test and arm.
Bro this is the same guy that claimed that SLV are "useless" and no point wasting our money on them. He is really deluded.

No point in discussing with such a braindead person like you sorrry.
Ok have a bad day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom