What's new

'Ab Hum Kabhi Nahi Manege ki Hindu Kharab Hai'

he bring PAF POWs to pakistan on his own plane then pakistan released Indian air force POWs .

I meant something else. Let us say that PA, in East Pakistan, would have been lead by FM Montgomery or Rommel, instead of LG Niazi, and Indian Army, by Subedar Major Lehnga Singh, in place of General Manekshaw; even then the result would have been same. It was a 100% lost war, to begin with. Manekshaw ka phuddu lag geya. :lol:

Not their areas but the terrorist camps.
now this is real terror i agree . sab ne hath saaf kiya :lol: akela admi tha

1639760697831.png

1639760713535.png

per ye na bolo marty hain to piyar bhi kerty hain hum

1639760816566.png

93000 isn't in anyway comparable to 1 even if pictures are old😜

Humne achhi mehman nawazi ki aapke soldier ki, aur literally.
we have total 38000 forces there and 98000 of them were pow ? :lol:

Manikshaw was parsi not hindu
Yes, but the soldiers who looked after them were both Sikhs and Hindus. Even Quran was given to them to read and appropriate food was provided.

You can check videos on YT.

Yes, but the soldiers who looked after them were both Sikhs and Hindus. Even Quran was given to them to read and appropriate food was provided.

You can check videos on YT.
did they told you that pakistan was also serving cakes and taking care indian POWs in 1971 ? ahhh your indian media will not . fyi indian POWs were flying kites here and eating good hot meals .

Shukar karain, kay yeh Abhinandan KPK main naheen gira, warna kuchh aur bhi ho sakta tha. :lol:
Shukar hai tumhare POWs pe Bangaliyo ko nahi choda, nahi to kuch aur ho sakta tha🤷‍♂️ IA was literally guarding Pakistani POWs against Bengalis.
did they told you that pakistan was also serving cakes and taking care indian POWs in 1971 ? ahhh your indian media will not . fyi indian POWs were flying kites here and eating good hot meals .
Nice to hear that.

Shukar hai tumhare POWs pe Bangaliyo ko nahi choda, nahi to kuch aur ho sakta tha🤷‍♂️ IA was literally guarding Pakistani POWs against Bengalis.

Well. What you are saying is historically correct. India, by and large, took proper care of Pakistani POWs.

Aww
C'mon dude seriously
Now mental "harassment" is torture? Seriously

I don't know about Chinese, according to Chinese poster based in China, yes Indian pows we're not treated good (so much for Indians painting Muslims especially Pakistanis as evil, atheists handed out the worst treatment of pows)

For the large part pows everywhere were treated with respect especially in olden days as both armies practically trained together and were part of one army

Your concern of pows should only be taken with China (again I don't know but going by what Chinese posters here have said)

Back
Top Bottom