What's new

Aamir Liaqat the fraud!

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
No offence intended to our Shia members. This is just to highlight a closet sectarianist who holds a high profile amongst Pakistanis.

[video=google;8282436477629368583]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8282436477629368583&ei=4kHeSJKVA6Ky2gKK2LydCw&q=Amir+Liaqat[/video]

Aamir Liaqat taunting Sunnis, inciting violence, calling for WAR between Shias and Sunnis! He acts all brotherly on Aalim Online. This guy is considered the champion face of moderate Islam, but look at him how he is, a closet mullah, extremist!

He bitches about Abu Sufiyaan. Invokes hatred stating that Sunni Muslims do not consider Abu Talib as a Muslim in the literal sense since he never accepted Islam.

I have no qualms about his beliefs and him believing anything! But don't taunt someone else's beliefs in the process! All Aalim Online Shia maulvis in the background! This is sectarianism at the national tv level!!!

Treachery!

These sectarian extremists are the followers of Hz Ali (rs) and not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Just listen to this clip and you'll see who they follow. They are a bunch of blasphemous extremists, causing hate and provoking differences between the two different school of thoughts.

-Regards

I just don't understand that with such feelings in him what is he doing coming on Geo TV, every week and pretend to promote unity between the two sects?

People are so stupid. I once heard this girl call on his show and go like "Iss Ramadan, humaray ghar main doh mehmaan aye hain. Ek Ramadan, aur ek aap".

Geo gave this sectarianist the launch pad he needed. I'm telling you, whoever I've told about this video just cannot believe it.

If you saw the link above exposing GEO, ull understand the agend that why peoples like amir liaqat and hamid mir got promoted.

People are so stupid. I once heard this girl call on his show and go like "Iss Ramadan, humaray ghar main doh mehmaan aye hain. Ek Ramadan, aur ek aap".

lol Asim!

well i always found him a lil disagreeble whenever i watvhed him on TV

i was hanging between a doubtful"friend or Foe" kinda situation as he always presents himself like a veracious and chivalrous Muslim wishing peace for everyone.
never knew he was one of those hypocrates!

BAN GEO AND MY REQUEST TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT WATCH GEO TV AND RECORD YOUR PROTEST IN ANY TERM REGARDING AMIR LIAQAT..........GEO IS PROMOTING SHIAISM... SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND AS QUICK AS YOU ALL CAN .:flame:

BAN GEO AND MY REQUEST TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT WATCH GEO TV AND RECORD YOUR PROTEST IN ANY TERM REGARDING AMIR LIAQAT..........GEO IS PROMOTING SHIAISM... SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND AS QUICK AS YOU ALL CAN .:flame:

dEAR zAHID AND ALL MEMEBERS PLEASE YOU ARE POSING SECTRIAN DIFFERENCE. oKi THINK YOU SHOULD READ HISTRY FIRST NOT LISTEN ONLY ANY MOLIVI EVEN SHIA OR SUNI. THEN DECIDE ABOUT ISLAM AND PLESAE BE FLEXIEBELL AN RELAISTIK.
ON LAL MASJID ISSU WHEN A DUBAND MOLI TOLD THAT YAZEED AND IMAM HUSSAIN BOTH WERE WRONG ONLY ONE PERSON PUT ON FINGER AND IT WAS GEO TV HOST. EVEN ZYA UL HAQ SON WAS THERE HE NEVER SAY ANY THING.
SO I REQUEST YOU PUT THESE ISSUE ON SIDELINE AND PUT PAKISTAN FIRST.

Amir Liaqat? Is this the same guy who claimed to be have a doctrorate degree, only for it to be revealed that he had bought it online for a coule of hundred dollars?

Is he the younger brother of Ayatullah Hazrat Dr Imran Liyaqat Hussain Advocate who calls himself, krishna, jesus christ, and imam mehdi in his website??

Welcome to the Website of Ayatullah Dr. Imran Liaquat Hussain

Is it true as some psychologists say, that Fraudster behaviour sometimes runs in the family?

All the dudes should be hanged in PAK or kicked out for once and for all look where they brought the country too its so sad and a shame ALLAH maf kara !!!! GOD bless PAKISTAN!!

This is not shiaism. This is sectarianism, where Liaqat is trying to get them to fight one another.

BAN GEO AND MY REQUEST TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT WATCH GEO TV AND RECORD YOUR PROTEST IN ANY TERM REGARDING AMIR LIAQAT..........GEO IS PROMOTING SHIAISM... SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND AS QUICK AS YOU ALL CAN

geo hi fasad ki jad ha. jab sa ya channel aya hai humara watan ka andrun halat kharab hue ha geo wo channel ha jis pa jala pa namak chadka jata ha.

Aamir Laiquat really is a fraud. On Sunni holidays he is a Sunni and on Shia holidays he is a Shia. If he lived in New York, he would be Christian on Christian holidays, Jewish on Jewish holidays, Muslim on Muslims holidays and whatever religions their is he would be.

Back
Top Bottom