What's new

A willing under 18 candidate.

Annas Jamal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An under 18, actually I am 14 and want to know that whether I can sign up for Inter Services Intelligence.

Welcome!:usflag::pakistan:

I think ISI may want you to have some military experience after your studies are complete, also.

No, beyta, you're too young. Focus on your studies for now and join up when you're a strapping young man.
I am nearly completing my Intermediate this year. So I want to get in this Discipline so that I can serve my Land...... As its my birth dream.....

It's amazing that you want to serve, young man but grow up and enjoy life because that's important too. When you're grown up then ask again and we'll guide you towards your dream of serving your beautiful country.
I am nearly completing my Intermediate this year. So I want to get in this Discipline so that I can serve my Land...... As its my birth dream.....

An under 18, actually I am 14 and want to know that whether I can sign up for Inter Services Intelligence.

I dedicate this song to both of you.

Back
Top Bottom