Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran khan who stood against all the forces in Pakistan .. Politician have been labeling him A TTP agent, American Agent, Indian Agent and American agent. I have seen that alot on this forum.

Now you should all decide whose agent is Imran khan. The guy who blocked Nato supply for months, the guy who resisted army operation for years, the guy who spoke against Zardari, Nawaz, Molana and Altaf.

Imran khan who stood against all the forces in Pakistan .. Politician have been labeling him A TTP agent, American Agent, Indian Agent and American agent. I have seen that alot on this forum.

Now you should all decide whose agent is Imran khan. The guy who blocked Nato supply for months, the guy who resisted army operation for years, the guy who spoke against Zardari, Nawaz, Molana and Altaf.
:o::o::o::o:

How about none? He's just a power hungry fool. He had his chance to save face, and now he's lost that. Because of his and TuQ's foolish actions, people have died.

the option I was looking couldn't find so selected second one..

Admi acha tha logon ne kharab kar diya:sad:

How about none? He's just a power hungry fool. He had his chance to save face, and now he's lost that. Because of his and TuQ's foolish actions, people have died.
so it was imran khan who killed people in model town ..what kind of stupid accusation is this

One cannot be taken seriously if is talks about democracy, peace and progress and actions are completely not democratic, chaotic/ riot like and disruptive for awam's daily life

He is a typical politician hungry for power, with no respect for Pakistani people's mandate given to elected govt. His action today shows that he is a cry baby and do not have dignity to accept his defeat in election.

or
He may he puppet in some one's hand and working for someones agenda.

What about liars moment by the former CJ in which many people's died also

He's no agent, very much Pakistani he remains - immature in his approach and that's it.

Thread/poll doesn't serve a purpose, his policies and approach can be discussed in threads already in progress.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom