What's new

A Traitor from AJK , airing on Indian media giving locations of Pak Army Positions at LOC

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whos this MC dr. amjad ?
i didnt want post this crap media clip but i had to, since hes famous to appear regular on indian media and giving out the Pak army positions on LOC and leak many internal affairs ,
someone plz find and report this bastard and send some Markhors to hunt him down.

PS : hes not talking about exactly LOC in this video, but i have seen his other videos regarding LOC locations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whos this MC dr. amjad ?
i didnt want post this crap media clip but i had to, since hes famous to appear regular on indian media and giving out the Pak army positions on LOC and leak many internal affairs ,
someone plz find and report this bastard and send some Markhors to hunt him down.

PS : hes not talking about exactly LOC in this video, but i have seen his other videos regarding LOC locations.

I honestly sometimes just don't know who are worst enemies are. Are they the indians or the traitors within? indian terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan was ONLY made possible due to traitors within Pakistan............ :disagree:

He is just reading scripts givin to him. Trying to play mind games. Just ignore him and dont pay attention.

I honestly sometimes just don't know who are worst enemies are. Are they the indians or the traitors within? indian terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan was ONLY made possible due to traitors within Pakistan............ :disagree:

Everyone acts patriotic until their pockets get fill up with money. 20 years of terrorism in Pakistan, the high level attacks on army installations, aircrafts etc. Definitely traitors within. If India hates Pakistan then Israel/Usa hate China and Iran but I didn't see much terrorism post Afghan war. The problem is bigger than we believe.

Everyone acts patriotic until their pockets get fill up with money. 20 years of terrorism in Pakistan, the high level attacks on army installations, aircrafts etc. Definitely traitors within. If India hates Pakistan then Israel/Usa hate China and Iran but I didn't see much terrorism post Afghan war. The problem is bigger than we believe.

Precisely. The traitors within Pakistan are the BIGGEST problem. Our external enemies know this.

Whos this MC dr. amjad ?

We've got one from every ethnicity..... Relax... Everyone dies around 60,70 these days...

Enemies outside can't do much without the traitors within.

He is not the only one. This country was born, with a lot of people like him. So, this is, one can say, Pakistan's congenital problem.

not from AJK but an exile from GB, even disowned by his kin for being a pervy homo [not sapien]

claims to be a mirpuri but who has ever seen a mirpuri with eyes like his? (only migrants and half-casts have eye color other than black/brown)

looks like an emaciated, illegitimate love-child of fat pandit ji's father the late "mian" sharif
He's no Mirpuri. Our people look like those from North Punjab/Potwar region. Black hair - brown eyes.

He is not the only one. This country was born, with a lot of people like him. So, this is, one can say, Pakistan's congenital problem.
I would no go to that extent but we do have ourslike every other country. I think it has to do with their mental make or maybe even DNA kinda like why some individuals become prostitutes.

Last edited:
Shaqal tou dikho salay ke?

Muqa.jpg

He looks like the illegitimate child of Tarek Fatah & Ayesha Siddiqa.

The resemblance is uncanny, MashahAllah.

Tarek Fatah & Ayesha Siddiqa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom