What's new

A tour of Iran Mall - The Middle East's largest mall, and one of the largest in the world

But this is far far away from region where oil is found aplenty.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON!!

You are aware that this mall is in the capital of an OPEC country with staggeringly large oil reserves, eh? Or is your I.Q just way too low to wrap your brain around this fact?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON!!

You are aware that this mall is in the capital of an OPEC country with staggeringly large oil reserves, eh? Or is your I.Q just way too low to wrap your brain around this fact?

Those large oil reserves are in one of the most underdeveloped areas of the OPEC country. The exploitation of natural resources benefit only the heartland of Persia it seems. Just like at the time of Xerxes and Cyrus when tributes from farther reaches of the empire benefited the God kings of Persia.

I see, is that why they're blowing up your military personnel by the truckload and the ch*nese miners you invite? Because they're "comfortable"? Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, yes - it was a harebrained waste of oil revenue. Many things between 2013-2021 were under R*hani. But you're hardly in a position to point fingers at us when your own system is so corrupt, they're systematically siphoning off all your funds and evicting your prime ministers while leaving you all in the dust while offering you none of the benefits Iran does to it's own people.

Without Iranian made IEDs and tacit support of tribal leaders with refuge in Iran, insurgency in Balochistan would not last long.

It is easy to blame Rouhani when bulk of corruption starts from priest overlords from Qom.

Did you know that all three "biggest malls" in the world were owned by Iranians..
1- WEST EDMONTON MALL IN ALBERTA CANADA...owned by Ghermezian family

2- Mall of America in Minnesota...same family

3- Iran mall...Tehran..owned by investors..

Ps : I have been to the first two but not Iran mall.

Did you know that all three "biggest malls" in the world were owned by Iranians..

I certainly have heard of this Persian Jewish family but did not know about them owning the biggest malls.

I guess malls are our thing then.

Interesting bit of trivia. I have been to the Mall of America in Minnesota. I will try visiting the one in Canada the next time I head that way

Back
Top Bottom