What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan to get J20 in commimg days said sheikh rasheed in a press conference
20220307_132840.jpg

He said aik wakt ay ga ma pata nhi rahon ya na rahon , J-20 will also come like we get j-10c most modern jets in the world

I assure you , one day we will get j-20 the most modern jets . j-10c also modern jet which already reached Pakistan : sheikh rasheed

Seems to be photoshop fake
Update: seems to be true after verifying from bol news Twitter account

Indeed ... the video is real:

Literal translation:

"A time will come when the J-20s will be acquired." - Sheikh Rasheed.

@Deino

Let's wait and see ... I stand to my statement. I don't expect to see a Pakistani J-20 in my lifetime, and if so, then I will open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate this acquisition and openly apologise for being wrong. But hey, I never thought Russia would start a war based on faked claims like the US did ... times are changing quickly at the moment, so let's wait and see.

Indeed ... the video is real:

Let's wait and see ... I stand to my statement. I don't expect to see a Pakistani J-20 in my lifetime, and if so, then I will open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate this acquisition and openly apologise for being wrong. But hey, I never thought Russia would start a war based on faked claims like the US did ... times are changing quickly at the moment, so let's wait and see.
What he said was that: J10c are coming and there will be a time when J20c will also come, but I don’t know where I will be at that time (meaning I am an old guy so may not be around) and God willing we will get them.
So there is nothing definitive at all. But it does show that PAF must have had some discussions with China at some point.

And there is no need to apologize for anything. We are all humans and make estimates based on our best judgment.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom