What's new

A thread for Pakistanis only, Planning for the worst days to come

RealNapster

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AoA.

Bhaio Pakistan pechle 1 maah me $9 billion reserves spend kr chuka, isi hesaab se chalta Raha to agly 40-45 din me Pakistan Kay reserves $0 hongy. Ham sabko pta Hy Kay jab Sri Lanka Kay pass imports Kay lye or salaries Kay lye paisy khatm hue to Kia Hua. Yahe halaat Kuch arse pehle hang Lebanon me b dekne ko mile thy or Afghanistan me b.

Government employees b is se safe nahe. Qunky government Kay Pas apko salary pay krne Kay lye paisy he ni hony. Agar apko salary pay kr b Di gye to inflation itni ziada hoge Kay aap Pori salary me aik aaty ki bori b ni le sakn Gy. MATLAB wo din door nahe jab

1. Apky paisy ki koi qadr ni hoge.
2. Apky post ki koi qadr ni hoge.
3. Apky maal or zameeno ki koi qadr or faida ni Hoga apko.
4. Apky connections ki koi ahmeyat or afadiyat ni bachy ge.

Aik zimadar shehri ham ban pay Kay ni, ispe to Khair debates chalti rahn ge. Lekin ham sabko chaahye Kay aik zimadar Baap, Bhai, Beta bany or apni family Kay lye plan kry. Apka paisa aaj qadar rakta Hy 1 month baad shaayd iski ye qadr na ho or ye apko Kuch b naa de saky. So use this money to plan for those days which are inevitable.

3 month Ka ration stock krle. Asta kharidy, daaly, channa, lobya. Fuel store krle Thora SA. Lakria or gas cylinder for cooking food. Medicines kharid le zaroori Jo apkki family ko zaroorat prti Hy and first aid box. Jinkh gharo me already gun ya pistol Hy, to wo Thora ammunition lelo to protect your family.

Please make sure to ensure safety and survival of your family. Agar aap sahib e maal Hy to extra cheezy lelo. In Dino me apny azeezo me baant dena izaafi cheezy. Is se bara Kia sadqa Hoga.

Aap sab mere is suggestion par discuss kr sakty Hy or Dua kry aisi situations na aay.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

@Mentee , @Zibago , @muhammadhafeezmalik , @RiazHaq ..let's discuss survival instead of politics

oh c'mon I really wanted to read this
you made it crap by writing all that in roman Urdu, now I can't read it

Why ? As far as I know you can easily read. But reason is

I didn't wanted other (non Pakistanis) to take part in this thread.
I can't write Urdu on mobile keypads.
I genuinely wanted to share these thoughts.

So figure this out. I am sure you will.

Knowing the potty-master incharge, we’ll just denuclearise, gain trillions in aid and expose our @$$ to be taken from all sides.

I want rationing to occur if it knocks some sense to our establishment who turns a blind eye to corruption.
How dare they insult us and shaheeds. Dr Rizwan life is far more precious than these criminals.

I would love to see the day when Cherry Blossom has to tell Lumber 1 that their budget is slashed.

But, unfortunately, a lot of Pakistanis would have suffered or died before he takes that step.

Hording never solves any problem, only increases it. We all have seen it recently with masks and other supplies during pandemic's beginning.

You got 40 days to plan it. Also, not everyone is going to do so. Not even 20% of our population. As our common response to such situations is "Allah behtr kary GA" or "yar deki jay ge".

Knowing the potty-master incharge, we’ll just denuclearise, gain trillions in aid and expose our @$$ to be taken from all sides.

We will denuclearise and will gain "promises" only. Don't expect too much. As a great philosopher once said " Beggers can't be choosers".

you dont need to plan for worst days, our establishment guarantees that you have them.

We can atleast guarantee (or act in favor of) protection of our families. That's all that matters in such situations which are about to come

AoA.

Bhaio Pakistan pechle 1 maah me $9 billion reserves spend kr chuka, isi hesaab se chalta Raha to agly 40-45 din me Pakistan Kay reserves $0 hongy. Ham sabko pta Hy Kay jab Sri Lanka Kay pass imports Kay lye or salaries Kay lye paisy khatm hue to Kia Hua. Yahe halaat Kuch arse pehle hang Lebanon me b dekne ko mile thy or Afghanistan me b.

Government employees b is se safe nahe. Qunky government Kay Pas apko salary pay krne Kay lye paisy he ni hony. Agar apko salary pay kr b Di gye to inflation itni ziada hoge Kay aap Pori salary me aik aaty ki bori b ni le sakn Gy. MATLAB wo din door nahe jab

1. Apky paisy ki koi qadr ni hoge.
2. Apky post ki koi qadr ni hoge.
3. Apky maal or zameeno ki koi qadr or faida ni Hoga apko.
4. Apky connections ki koi ahmeyat or afadiyat ni bachy ge.

Aik zimadar shehri ham ban pay Kay ni, ispe to Khair debates chalti rahn ge. Lekin ham sabko chaahye Kay aik zimadar Baap, Bhai, Beta bany or apni family Kay lye plan kry. Apka paisa aaj qadar rakta Hy 1 month baad shaayd iski ye qadr na ho or ye apko Kuch b naa de saky. So use this money to plan for those days which are inevitable.

3 month Ka ration stock krle. Asta kharidy, daaly, channa, lobya. Fuel store krle Thora SA. Lakria or gas cylinder for cooking food. Medicines kharid le zaroori Jo apkki family ko zaroorat prti Hy and first aid box. Jinkh gharo me already gun ya pistol Hy, to wo Thora ammunition lelo to protect your family.

Please make sure to ensure safety and survival of your family. Agar aap sahib e maal Hy to extra cheezy lelo. In Dino me apny azeezo me baant dena izaafi cheezy. Is se bara Kia sadqa Hoga.

Aap sab mere is suggestion par discuss kr sakty Hy or Dua kry aisi situations na aay.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Pakistanis need to surround homes of imported government and if needed burn their homes, properties and cars down. They burnt the country so we should burn whatever they built with our stolen money.

Rich Pakistanis or middle class who have the ability to take care of the poor should take care of as many families as they can. Anyone with lots of land should keep a portion of their land to grow food for them selves and the poor. Now it’s time to take care of poor. Remember charity does not decrease wealth and everyone who is able to should help the poor in any way they can. We can stop spending lavishly for a couple months to take care of poor we should do that.
Do as much charity work as you can right now.
Also buy gold and silver because rupee is in free fall. Convert at least 15%-20% of your cash wealth to gold and silver.

By then half lf cabinet would've been burned down easily, Sri Lanka Method.

Unfortunately we'd never be able to get to the real men behind all this mess - NS, daar
If the country gets bankrupt, there are intellectual and good people in all fields they can initiate and coup and dethrone the current COAS, DG ISI, who knows our khalayi makhlooq can bring back Golu Molu and Daar.

Good thread- failing to plan and planning to fail.

I have already written a few threads on emergency preparedness. Here is one example to get members thinking about personal preparedness:

Back
Top Bottom