What's new

A Systematic Analysis :: Indian Missile Technology is Far More Advanced than Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nice work by thread starter ,but ill say if u r asking for a discussion dont give ur openion as u did in naming the thread it ll get some ppl go mad and in the end another discussion failure .any way the main objective is to deliver ordinances to the adversary and i think both countries are more than capable of doing that with newer tech and missles developing rapidley in both countries ..also i dont think that range is not a criteria to judge which missle is better because aprox 3000km range is enough for both countries to destroy each other also we have to keep in mind the babur raad and brahmos the real game changers in a war these weapons are tactical superiority in a conventional war against ships, SAMs radars, bunkers, silos ,missle transporters ,etc etc and a heigh no of these on both sides ll be a good determinant on both borders ...the bigger missles are end war objects massive destruction no tension kinda thing and in that bot countrys r well armed so ill say we r evenly matched in them too basically SAM is a prob for pakistan as of now we have MBDA and chinese sys and some other too but indeginous one is anza only also our ABM is no where too b seen bt remember there r thousand determinants even after counting out Airforce army and navy and fighting only with missles so i say evenly matched but there is a huge space for advancement on both sides.

Its hard to believe Indian missile technology is far more advanced than Pakistan i mean the number of failures of Indian missiles are more than 50% tell these facts to the neutral countries you will get the answer.:D

Another thing is availability operational status i think only Prthvi-1, Agni-1 and some Brahmiose are operational with IA rest all missiles are just for media brain washing. :D

I ASSUME YOU DID NOT READ THE FIRST POST.

Failures occur sometimes in every indegenous development process. Nothing to be shy of.

@taimi

I dont think that for a real comparision u r talking about we can have the 'classified' info that may help.

As u said 'the missiles work and deliver the payload' . Thats it.

The same is applicable to Indian SLBM, SAMS , BMDs...

I guess he is talking about ballistic missiles because when Pakistan don't have SLBM, SAM and BMD there is no question of comparison.

I have mentioned earlier like him hat though Indian ballistic missiles are technologically superior, Pakistani BMs work well. But Indian BMD will make a big question mark on them.

Dear fox,

Failures do show immaturity in technology.

Agni I ... Successful Deployed
Agni II... Successful Deployed
Agni III... Successful Being Deployed

Pritvi I,II,II Deployed

Shaurya... Successful
Sagarika...Successful...
Brahmos.. Successful..

Akash SAM .. Successful... Deployed

Astra BVR... Successful..

NAG.. ATGM... Successful..Deployed..

The LAST Test of each Missile Has been a TOTAL Success.

PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT.. NOT THE COMPARISION/COMPETITUON/NUMBERS/SOURCE AND That Too ONLY FOR DEPLOID/TESTED MISSILES.

MATE, PAKISTAN DOES NOT HAVE SAM,BMD, AAM , SUPERSONIC CRUIZE MISSILE ETC..

PAKISTAN MAY.. NOT NEED THEM ...VERY CORRECT.
BUT THE 'NOT NEEDING THEM' STILL MAKES INDIA.. TECHNOLOGIALLY ADVANCED WHICH 'ALDREADY HAS IT'

Last edited:
considering the speed at with the Pakistan missile program has gone with the resources,the manpower and above all the sanctions ,hats of to them seriously..we may have a edge over Pakistan, but we do have respect for them in this missile R&D field.you guys should also know that there is no news as such of their test being failed..imagine what would they have done if they has our resources???:confused::confused::confused:

@craft,

No doubt about that.

Pakistan has more firepower than it needs... More than enough to keep India away.

And indeed.. They have done great with their limited resources.

Last edited:
@craft,

No doubt about that.

Pakistan has more firepower than it needs... More than anough to keep India away.

And indded.. They have done great with their limited resources

Above all imagine what we both can do together !!! i bet the big daddys will be running with their skirtz up for sure!!!!:cheers::cheers:

PAKISTAN MAY.. NOT NEED THEM ...VERY CORRECT.
BUT THE 'NOT NEEDING THEM' STILL MAKES INDIA.. TECHNOLOGIALLY ADVANCED WHICH 'ALDREADY HAS IT'

If we don't consider SLBM, BMD or SAM in this equation that doesn't change anything. Pakistan still can't develop missiles like Shaurya or Agni-III in near future. Thanks to huge investment, R&D, well established academia and industrial capabilities India is well ahead in BM as well.

hey nice work by thread starter ,but ill say if u r asking for a discussion dont give ur openion as u did in naming the thread it ll get some ppl go mad and in the end another discussion failure .any way the main objective is to deliver ordinances to the adversary and i think both countries are more than capable of doing that with newer tech and missles developing rapidley in both countries ..also i dont think that range is not a criteria to judge which missle is better because aprox 3000km range is enough for both countries to destroy each other also we have to keep in mind the babur raad and brahmos the real game changers in a war these weapons are tactical superiority in a conventional war against ships, SAMs radars, bunkers, silos ,missle transporters ,etc etc and a heigh no of these on both sides ll be a good determinant on both borders ...the bigger missles are end war objects massive destruction no tension kinda thing and in that bot countrys r well armed so ill say we r evenly matched in them too basically SAM is a prob for pakistan as of now we have MBDA and chinese sys and some other too but indeginous one is anza only also our ABM is no where too b seen bt remember there r thousand determinants even after counting out Airforce army and navy and fighting only with missles so i say evenly matched but there is a huge space for advancement on both sides.

Brother, well said.

If u see my article i Mentioned in Bold :
Looking by the Needs, India and pakistan are EVENLY Matched as Both can have the maximum reach as required.

Going by the Range out of Context of India and Pakistan Then India Has a clear Advantage AS India has a 3500KM tested ( 4000Km Expected ) Missile while Max Range Tested is 2500KM for Shaheen II.

Hence Technologically India is Ahead in IRBM Category. ( Though Strategically its Not of any Importance as Both Nations Have what they Need )

So i Firmly agree that Pakistan Doesnt Need an ICBM until it needs to target US.

I also agree that the several other factors u counted must be considered but that would have made the article even in depth and a long long read..

To be honest i feel i am Not capable enough to consider all these in parameters in depth and come up with the analysis.. give the breif time i get to spend on this beautiful forum.

In other terms, every inch we move closer, harder the Slap On the face of West.... how hard should we hit them??? Should we keep Moving closer by Inches? Or by Kilo Meters? :cheers:

I personally yearn for that day to come when India/Pak resolve their issues and become friends. My grandfather was born in multan, what I wouldn't give to be able to go back there re-live the childhood stories he used to tell me. Wish things were better between the two nations.

I thank You all for the way the Honourable Members have steered This Thread.

Missile Talk Between India and Pakistan and we are Thankking Each Other... Isnt That Amazing...

May God Bring the same Thankfulness in our hearts and India and Pakistan May Live happliy Together Forever.

yaar ye sab to bhai bhai situation mein ageya!!! :hitwall: can't imagine in a India-Pakistan missile thread!!! sab phir se 'India vs Pakistan' suru karo pls..... maza nehi aa raha hein.... :cheesy:

shut the hell up kinetic:partay::partay:

im kidding im kidding, dont flame me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom