What's new

A report on the Egyptian deal that caused strained relations between Germany and Israel after the “Type Mode 209/1400” submarine deal

That's why we will never agree hahaha. Plus the objectives aren't silly. How pushed up? Ariel Sharon couldn't surround the second army and he lost all his battles inside Egypt (african side) and third army didn't return to the african side either hahaha. They stayed where they were. Like I said the last martyr of this war was in 14 jan 1974 he was in the third army and he was in the east of canal so in Sinai. Plus Ariel Sharon Adan Elazar were going to be surround also hahaha in the african side. They didn't have a lot of troops to control Egypt and there wasn't a lot of reinforcements.

Doz2ZhNW0AAZBQC

IDF soldiers holding Sadat photo hahaha

Cope
1655557624904.png

1655557643736.png

1655557661419.png

You show some Israeli soldiers holding a picture of Saadat, there's only 293 Israeli soldiers captured while there were 8,000 Egyptians lol

Well,weren't thousands of Egyptian soldiers captured? :S
the wikipedia article is based on citations coming from one side which is israels which are proven to be inaccurate and there are just so many lies coming from israelis its just funny

the wikipedia article is based on citations coming from one side which is israels which are proven to be inaccurate and there are just so many lies coming from israelis its just funny
Lol, the Egyptian is calling the Israelis liars lol, the same one that thinks he won a war in which 15,000 Egyptians died and they couldn't even capture the Sinai with that effort

here is one of the egyptian pilots who was claaimed to be shotdown and killed

just one of the mass lies coming from israel

Lol, another Egyptian cope effort to cope with the fact they were absolutely bashed in air to air combat
man what are you trying to prove the pilot is breathing and talking to you infront of your eyes and his plane didnt even crash if u cant understand arabic he returned to base after the israeli presumed him dead HE DID NOT SHOOT HIM DOWN AS NARRATED BY THE ISRAELI PILOT

1655558369826.png

1655558382095.png

Here's just a few

man what are you trying to prove the pilot is breathing and talking to you infront of your eyes and his plane didnt even crash if u cant understand arabic he returned to base after the israeli presumed him dead HE DID NOT SHOOT HIM DOWN AS NARRATED BY THE ISRAELI PILOT
He could be shot down and survive, MiG-21 ejection seats, he could be someone else altogether and have nothing to do with this situation
Fact is, Israel handled the Egyptians in air to air

Mansoura air battle search for it
He could be shot down and survive, MiG-21 ejection seats, he could be someone else altogether and have nothing to do with this situation
And my father is the CEO of nintendo. He was confirmed to return to base and was called by name to make a documentary

Mansoura air battle search for it
2 Israeli aircraft shot down vs 7 Egyptian aircraft shot down
The only reason it's considered a "victory" is because a bombing run was cancelled as a result of the dogfight

Come on guys,we're all friends now. We have the Turks to nag about.

The only reason it's considered a "victory" is because a bombing run was cancelled as a result of the dogfight
16 israeli aircraft shot down vs 3 egyptian shot down
Because 2006 war wasn't against Lebanon it was against Hezbollah, Israel emerged tactically superior, achieved an ongoing peace for 16 years, killed 7 Hezbollah members for every Israeli casualty, caused Nasrallah to never leave his bunker ever since and even Nasrallah himself said that if he knew that would be the way Israel reacted he never would have started this war. Israel adjusted its army to counter each and every threat Hezbollah imposes (ATGMs - equipped its tanks and frontline troop carriers with Trophy, Iron Dome and soon Iron Beam against rockets and drones, new counter tunnel technologies which led to Israel destroying all Hezbollah tunnels in 2018, their supposed superweapon, Drone Dome, EW capabilities, precise artillery and missiles, thermal optics for every marksman, suicide drones and drones in general to the platoon level, new combined special forces units like Ghosts and reorganization of existing special forces groups, air force is now capable of delivering massive amounts of fire at once with Israeli air force casually flying 150+ jets simultaneously when it attacked Gaza etc etc) Israel is in a way better economical position than Lebanon, Hezbollah or their sponsor Iran, Lebanese political situation is as unstable as it gets, Hezbollah generally hasn't changed, same Kornet missiles, same rocket rocket threat. Only improvement is in the guided missile and drone category which Israel can deal with.
You literally went there to finish Hezbollah so to control the south of Lebanon. And you failled to exterminate Hezbollah for ever and didn't control south of Lebanon so you literally lost.
Lol, the Egyptian is calling the Israelis liars lol, the same one that thinks he won a war in which 15,000 Egyptians died and they couldn't even capture the Sinai with that effort
I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU:
See how you are twisting reality for your agenda hahaha
@Gomig-21 bos 3ala el tiktok

Second we had between 8000 to 10000 killed not 15000. Third, you are mistaken if you say that Egypt wanted to capture all Sinai during the war or there is something in your educational system hahahaha. Egypt STOPPED at 25km inside of Sinai because WE DIDN'T HAVE LONG RANGE SAMs DURING THIS TIME BECAUSE IF WE SENT TROOPS TO CONTINUE MARCHING AFTER 25KM THEY WILL BE KILLED BY THE IAF SO THERE IS AIR DEFENSE UMBRELLA FOR OUR SOLDIER.

"Friend" hahaha

Last edited:
i rather have turks as freinds than enemies. And he the hardline zionist became hostile to turkey you immeadietly start clapping for him ever since although most of his thoughts are false from drone combat to apfsds to egypt israel wars

i swear where are you even getting these bs numbers from wiki again?

btw @Foinikas i dont really appreciate it when you call a zionist my freind

Wiki like their PM said that they changing it to fit their agenda and the image of Israel hahaha
if you search unit 777 you will find the laranka airport incident and the information is out of touch although the operation before 777 existed. And you cant find the eliat frogmen bombing on wiki which is disapointing

16 israeli aircraft shot down vs 3 egyptian shot down

You literally went there to finish Hezbollah so to control the south of Lebanon. And you failled to exterminate Hezbollah for ever and didn't control south of Lebanon so you literally lost.

I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU:
See how you are twisting reality for your agenda hahaha
@Gomig-21 bos 3ala el tiktok

Second we had between 8000 to 10000 killed not 15000. Third, you are mistaken if you say that Egypt wanted to capture all Sinai during the war or there is something in your educational system hahahaha. Egypt STOPPED at 25km inside of Sinai because WE DIDN'T HAVE LONG RANGE SAMs DURING THIS TIME BECAUSE IF WE SENT TROOPS TO CONTINUE MARCHING AFTER 25KM THEY WILL BE KILLED BY THE IAF SO THERE IS AIR DEFENSE UMBRELLA FOR OUR SOLDIER.

"Friend" hahaha
i remeber the egyptian planes who were shot down crashed because of lack of fuel not even israelis shooting it down

i rather have turks as freinds than enemies. And he the hardline zionist became hostile to turkey you immeadietly start clapping for him ever since although most of his thoughts are false from drone combat to apfsds to egypt israel wars
No man,lol I've had this conversation with Egyptians and other Arabs many times in the past. I remember I gifted a Syrian friend of mine a greek book about the Yom Kippur War and he said "Oh is that the one we won?"

Back
Top Bottom