What's new

A rational discussion on Afghanistan

Pakistansdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rather than having so silly defence analyst. These types of educated people should be interviewed more.
They certainly can give much needed pakistani narrative. Government job is to give the policy. The policy is made successful by the people. That's what India has done. Hired educated professionals to shape up India's narrative.
We have either pakistan hating Western agents or dumb analysts.
Pakistan media would Always remains musharaf worst curse.
That has hurt no one but pak army
And propagated indian and West propaganda.

I hope this thread is a discussion on Afghanistan as you named it. I have several questions for which I believe other forum members would be willing to answer concerning Pakistan’s relations with Taliban, ISIS.
Did Pakistan support the Taliban as it walked its first baby steps? If so, does Pakistan’s policy support religiously tied organizations and political actors abroad?

Given that Pakistan supports Taliban, does Pakistan take any steps to insure that any weapon it supplies to Taliban isn’t further supplied to armed groups, mostly in the Middle East.

Does Pakistan have a history of training/educating Taliban or Proxies for efficient IED manufacturing using simple machinery and publicly accessed materials/chemicals?

Back
Top Bottom